IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

Eva is a very common and normal name here in the Netherlands (pronounced as Ava). We were occupied by the Nazi's during WWII, however there is no link between that historical period and the name Eva. Adolf on the other hand..

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Timetraveler said:

Eva is a very common and normal name here in the Netherlands (pronounced as Ava). We were occupied by the Nazi's during WWII, however there is no link between that historical period and the name Eva. Adolf on the other hand..

Thanks - I wasn't aware it was so common.  I associate PP and Zsu with antisemitism, saw the name Eva (which I associated with Hitler's paramour), and wondered. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Poor little Eva/Ava. 50% of her purpose has been fulfilled by gestating to full term & delivering at home, seemingly without complications. The other 50% of her purpose will take about a year to complete as she is mommy's security - until the next one comes along when she's about 18-24 months old. 

Then the abuse starts and mommy doesn't care about her anymore. 

Or she could be as unlucky as Chloe and Zsu stops caring about her immediately. Let's hope that's not the case this time.

• Upvote 10

48 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Elissa Maxwell is pregnant and due in Jan/Feb!

Ah, the most exciting event in Maxhell: that rare moment a grandchild ISN'T given a name that screams Biblical!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

Kelly Diaz Pierce is pregnant and due in April 2020. She was married in March of this year.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Andrew and Gabrielle Patton are expecting their 2nd in April.

On that note, Gabrielle's sister Alexandra Tewell and her husband Stephen are expecting their first, a girl, in early December. Wasn't sure if we were talking about them. They were married in June 2018 and were in the Unmarried Fundies thread at the time.

Also, Clara and Robert Nollkamper, who were briefly discussed in the Courtney thread, are expecting #11. No due date listed because she likes to keep people guessing. She's 30 and he's 31; their oldest is 12. She had both a miscarriage and gallbladder surgery in the spring. Their second son was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemo. She loves commenting about her 10 kids on every quiverfull family's IG posts.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Who are the Metzgers?

You really should look into them! They are crazy awful. She is TAM’s BFF. She currently has 13 kids, is pregnant with twins, and claims to have miscarried 20.  Her oldest daughter, who was adopted around age 10, is now in her 20s and married. This is the second time she is pregnant at the same time as her mother. She sells plexus, was homeschooled but only has one brother, and loves protesting abortion. It’s like her favorite thing to do besides getting pregnant. She’s also an asshole. She doesn’t have that fundie “keep sweet” thing going. She’s just a straight up jerk like TAM.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You really should look into them! They are crazy awful. She is TAM’s BFF. She currently has 13 kids, is pregnant with twins, and claims to have miscarried 20.  Her oldest daughter, who was adopted around age 10, is now in her 20s and married. This is the second time she is pregnant at the same time as her mother. She sells plexus, was homeschooled but only has one brother, and loves protesting abortion. It’s like her favorite thing to do besides getting pregnant. She’s also an asshole. She doesn’t have that fundie “keep sweet” thing going. She’s just a straight up jerk like TAM.

How old is Lisa? How many of her children are adopted?

Just now, albireo said:

How old is Lisa? How many of her children are adopted?

Early 40s. 3 of her kids are adopted. The rest are Bio. Her oldest adopted child is Annalise who is married, and then her younger two are boys that are likely to be biological brothers. They are currently teens and they are the only black children in the family. Lisa also likes to have her kids wear “Babies Lives Matter” shirts. So that’s lovely considering she has two black children. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 3

20 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Wow, she sounds like....something. 20 miscarriages? Okay then. 

Yeah I don’t know if I really believe her tbh. She’s like Jill Rod but not as stupid. She said she just miscarried twins in February of this year and then got pregnant with twins again. Which is possible. But she’s also had an ectopic pregnancy that she didn’t do anything about because it would be murder. 

Here is her post about her ectopic pregnancy. It starts by saying she’s lost 18 and I think she wrote this before she lost her twin pregnancy earlier this year. 

https://www.metzgernation.com/post/my-ectopic-baby?fbclid=IwAR1E-mHwf2sDcsiFr0j_pr67XIi2755x-DSaAM-QX1qmCLzCfb1lkRNeiUw

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, albireo said:

Also, Clara and Robert Nollkamper, who were briefly discussed in the Courtney thread, are expecting #11. No due date listed because she likes to keep people guessing. She's 30 and he's 31; their oldest is 12. She had both a miscarriage and gallbladder surgery in the spring. Their second son was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemo. She loves commenting about her 10 kids on every quiverfull family's IG posts.

Verrry interesting. Either Clara is a lying liar that lies, or the pee is still drying. She hosted a little "ask me anything" session in her Instagram stories early this month, and specifically told someone that she and her husband usually welcomed a baby at any time, but that they always kept other family factors in mind when considering a possible pregnancy. They had considered it, and weren't currently pregnant or trying.  With Brayden's cancer situation, frequent (expensive) travel, and 10 other children who aren't getting much attention from their mother these days, that struck me as being remarkably selfless and logical. 

I should have known better. Fundies gonna fundy.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah I don’t know if I really believe her tbh. She’s like Jill Rod but not as stupid. She said she just miscarried twins in February of this year and then got pregnant with twins again. Which is possible. But she’s also had an ectopic pregnancy that she didn’t do anything about because it would be murder. 

Here is her post about her ectopic pregnancy. It starts by saying she’s lost 18 and I think she wrote this before she lost her twin pregnancy earlier this year. 

https://www.metzgernation.com/post/my-ectopic-baby?fbclid=IwAR1E-mHwf2sDcsiFr0j_pr67XIi2755x-DSaAM-QX1qmCLzCfb1lkRNeiUw

Is it just me or did she not really say what happened? She said they went with “expectant management” but never said how things ended. She obviously didn’t deliver a miracle baby. So did the fetus reabsorb? Or did her Fallopian tube rupture requiring surgery?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

Is it just me or did she not really say what happened? She said they went with “expectant management” but never said how things ended. She obviously didn’t deliver a miracle baby. So did the fetus reabsorb? Or did her Fallopian tube rupture requiring surgery?

I agree that her not bothering to give the outcome is super shitty. I think it turned out ok, meaning there wasn’t life threatening blood loss like with her placental abruption. She also writes about her placental abruption at 16/17 Weeks pregnant with a boy she called Levi. She was allowed to have a d&c at that point because she was bleeding so heavily she would have died. 

The fact that she is over 40, having twins, and has already had one placental abruption means this current twin pregnancy is probably high risk. Those are all factors that make your chances of having another abruption more likely. But she hasn’t acknowledged that online. Let’s hope she doesn’t take plexus while pregnant. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has birthed 10 of her own children, is in her early 40s and claims 20 miscarrages??? I'd like to see her timeline please. I'm not sure I believe it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

On 9/13/2019 at 1:42 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just seen a photo on Courtneys insta story and it looks like she's preggers again. The view is looking down at her stomach and theres a definite bump going on. 

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
  • Sad 1

This may be a repeat, but Chelsea Pomeroy is adding a new addition to dress like a rich Victorian moppet in November. Unknown whether it'll be subjected to curlers or not at this time. 

• Thank You 2

20 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

This may be a repeat, but Chelsea Pomeroy is adding a new addition to dress like a rich Victorian moppet in November. Unknown whether it'll be subjected to curlers or not at this time. 

Yeah, she’s already on the list.

• Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic