IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

Looks like Esther (Hale) Schatte had her fourth, Franklin Robert. She was due on July 24 and there's a family picture that looks like it might be from a baptism on her Facebook page.

It doesn't seem to have been posted on this thread yet but Andrea Mills has miscarried her baby. They named him Cyrus Grant Mills. She was about 14 weeks along. She has an extremely aggressive form of cancer (apparently biliary duct cancer or something like that) that has metastasized and she is dying. It's really tragic :( She will leave 9 children behind.

• Sad 13
  • Thank You 1

34 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Per TLCMe John David and Abbie are having a girl

Could you please post a link? I just went to the page and didn’t see anything 

10 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Of course they are.

I was actually kind of hoping they were since the Burnett’s have a boat load of grandsons. But then I remembered how fundie girls are only raised to be wives and mothers even if that’s not what they want. So that sucks...

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Could you please post a link? I just went to the page and didn’t see anything 

I don't know how to link but I went to the TLCMe website and clicked on latest videos in the dropbox.  In the thumbnail she has on a pink dress and he has on a blue shirt.  

Edited by Nashville92
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Nashville92 said:

I don't know how to link but I went to tlcme.com and clicked on latest videos.  

Thanks! Just saw it. Wow it really is the girl invasion

• Upvote 2

On 8/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, RosyDaisy said:

Sadly, Andrea has passed away.

The whole thing is so sad, and now her children have lost their mother.  This is really terribly sad.  And that was very fast.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Chelsea Pomeroy is pregnant with #5. Wonder if she’s gonna have the boy she desperately wants. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

37 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

Chelsea Pomeroy is pregnant with #5. Wonder if she’s gonna have the boy she desperately wants. 

Remember last time they told her it was a boy and she had a bunch of stuff monogrammed because she’s Chelsea Pomeroy. And then not too long before she delivered she was told it was actually a girl. I bet she will do the blood test that tells you the sex of the baby so she knows 100%.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

Chelsea blocked me. I followed her just prior to her pics being discussed and criticized here. Does she still dress her kids in matching, over the top party dresses and painful hair styles? Is Abigail still over it or has she joined the borg? 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Markie said:

Chelsea blocked me. I followed her just prior to her pics being discussed and criticized here. Does she still dress her kids in matching, over the top party dresses and painful hair styles? Is Abigail still over it or has she joined the borg

Her current Instagram is private. ? Anyone on here following her? 

• Upvote 3

Watching Michael and Elizabeth Staddon’s wedding today. Looks like Joseph and Rachel Afarian (David Waller’s sister) are expecting their 5th child soon. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember last time they told her it was a boy and she had a bunch of stuff monogrammed because she’s Chelsea Pomeroy. And then not too long before she delivered she was told it was actually a girl. I bet she will do the blood test that tells you the sex of the baby so she knows 100%.

According to comments, it’s a boy. Her MIL spilled the beans - Seth The Third or Little Lord Pomeroy ? Am I going to hell if I say I want this to be a girl again?

Can fundies do gender selection in fertility clinics? lol

3 hours ago, Markie said:

Chelsea blocked me. I followed her just prior to her pics being discussed and criticized here. Does she still dress her kids in matching, over the top party dresses and painful hair styles? Is Abigail still over it or has she joined the borg? 

Yes and Abigail continues to be hilarious and over it. #freeAbigail

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

According to comments, it’s a boy. Her MIL spilled the beans - Seth The Third or Little Lord Pomeroy ? Am I going to hell if I say I want this to be a girl again?

Can fundies do gender selection in fertility clinics? lol

Yes and Abigail continues to be hilarious and over it. #freeAbigail

One of her Pentecostal friends named her son Montgomery ? I am wondering if she will go pretentious instead naming him after his dad. 

Sebastian Fitzwilliam Pomeroy is my guess.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I secretly love the clothes that Chels puts on her kids, bonnets included. But the hair is needlessly harsh and clearly damaging to their scalps and future hairlines. It's follicular corsetry. 

I've been following her with an alt account for the past two years. She's still over the top, and her daughters definitely stand out when they are around the general population, but I've noticed a trend towards less extreme bows and accessories overall. Especially compared to her peak, which was around the time of Charlotte's birth and early infancy. When her kids hang out with other apostolics in their neighborhood, there's far less of a difference between her daughters and the other girls. 

Early in the Summer, she started a hardcore kids clothing destash, and oddly, several small shorts/pants/coverall outfits had been included in the offerings. I assumed at the time that this was evidence that she was definitely closing her Fundy Factory, and the elimination of the cherished matching boy clothes were an indication of her willingness to let the dream go. Clearly, I was wrong.

All hail Fauntleroy Gilderoy Pomeroy, The Boy.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Hosanna Britton, daughter on Nathan and Katrina Britton is born on 21st of august, I think. A girl after 4 boys. According her father's instagram....

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I secretly love the clothes that Chels puts on her kids, bonnets included. But the hair is needlessly harsh and clearly damaging to their scalps and future hairlines. It's follicular corsetry. 

I've been following her with an alt account for the past two years. She's still over the top, and her daughters definitely stand out when they are around the general population, but I've noticed a trend towards less extreme bows and accessories overall. Especially compared to her peak, which was around the time of Charlotte's birth and early infancy. When her kids hang out with other apostolics in their neighborhood, there's far less of a difference between her daughters and the other girls. 

Early in the Summer, she started a hardcore kids clothing destash, and oddly, several small shorts/pants/coverall outfits had been included in the offerings. I assumed at the time that this was evidence that she was definitely closing her Fundy Factory, and the elimination of the cherished matching boy clothes were an indication of her willingness to let the dream go. Clearly, I was wrong.

All hail Fauntleroy Gilderoy Pomeroy, The Boy.

Me too, friend, me too. I’m a sucker for vintage/vintage inspired clothing, especially kid’s clothing. ? The hair is too much though. 

Btw, Little Lord Fauntleroy Gilderoy Pomeroy is due November. And someone commented “are the girls sad they don’t get to name the baby?” so oof, here comes Seth Pomeroy 2: Electric Boogaloo. 

Kinda feel bad for the girls if it’s indeed a boy this time, he will definitely will favourite child status. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic