Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bethella

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Recommended Posts

Hortense Peyrac

Megan (Lemay) Pedersen had her 5th child, on 29th of april 2019. A girl named Melody Hope....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aine
Posted (edited)

Justice for a boy has been ranked in the US/number of births:

2018- #558 - 491

2017- #561 - 481

2016- #498 - 603

 Kendrick isn't too dissimilar: 

2018- #418 -744

2017- #407-775

2016- #385- 827

Statistically, Autumn is more of an outlier than Kendrick and Justice but that isn't unusual within a family for masculine vs feminine name preferences. Usually the masculine names for boys are more popular than feminine though so that's more odd.

Edited by Aine
typos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HereticHick
On 7/3/2019 at 4:02 PM, lexiloumarie said:

Ruth is '83 and Rachel is '82  so at 36 and 37, there quivers will at least be smaller than their parents. Even if they have another 5-8 years left,  they'll inevitably slow way down here soon. Unless someone has twins, I doubt either will hit double digits. 

I was just think they same thing about Ruth-- it will be surprising if she ends up with more than 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
albireo
On 7/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, lexiloumarie said:

Ruth is '83 and Rachel is '82  so at 36 and 37, there quivers will at least be smaller than their parents. Even if they have another 5-8 years left,  they'll inevitably slow way down here soon. Unless someone has twins, I doubt either will hit double digits. 

The Wissmann sisters have a family history of long fertility --- Gloria had Charissa at age 48 --- but like you I'd expect them to slow down over time. 6-8 kids seems realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lexiloumarie
40 minutes ago, albireo said:

The Wissmann sisters have a family history of long fertility --- Gloria had Charissa at age 48 --- but like you I'd expect them to slow down over time. 6-8 kids seems realistic.

I don't think I realized just how old she was...48....I'd die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fundiefollower
39 minutes ago, albireo said:

The Wissmann sisters have a family history of long fertility --- Gloria had Charissa at age 48 --- but like you I'd expect them to slow down over time. 6-8 kids seems realistic.

I know the father's age isn't as much of a factor but Alan (Rachel's husband) is about to turn 47 (on August 1).  He may not want to have new babies in the house when he's in his mid-late fifties - just from an energy standpoint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I don't think I realized just how old she was...48....I'd die. 

But I believe there was a 5 year gap between her second to last and last baby. The same with Bobby Holt. I think she had her last at 47 but there was a five year gap between the last two. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lexiloumarie
2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But I believe there was a 5 year gap between her second to last and last baby. 

I just can't imagine collecting social security while I'm still homeschooling a highschooler. More the age than anything else. But I was younger when I met my wife and we had our family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
9 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I just can't imagine collecting social security while I'm still homeschooling a highschooler. More the age than anything else. But I was younger when I met my wife and we had our family. 

I agree. My husband will be almost 60 when our youngest graduates from high school. It’s not ideal but that’s how things happened for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Briefly
2 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

I know the father's age isn't as much of a factor but Alan (Rachel's husband) is about to turn 47 (on August 1).  He may not want to have new babies in the house when he's in his mid-late fifties - just from an energy standpoint.

My mom was 2 1/2 months short of 39 when I was born, my dad was about 42.  All my friends parents were much younger, they were interested in different things than my parents were.  My parents friends had grandchildren my age, except for one or two that were also "late" babies like I was.  I'm sure it was difficult for them at times, I was 30 when my daughter was born and I had similar issues - her friends parents were 5 - 10 years younger than we are.  It wasn't intended, we wanted a baby sooner it just took us so long.  My parents thought they were through with two, then I came along later.  Because of their ages and the time period, I think there was more of a gap in my parents not really having much in common with my friends parents.  We had more in common with the Briefly daughter's parents friends but I did notice that there were still things we didn't have as much in common with them in.  Having her later than we planned, although not as late as my parents had me, I can certainly see that he might not want to have younger children when he's in his mid-late 50's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelface

Josie Bates Balka had baby Willow Christy this morning. There is a “People” article and the baby is wearing a pink bow naturally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
ophelia
10 hours ago, Angelface said:

Josie Bates Balka had baby Willow Christy this morning. There is a “People” article and the baby is wearing a pink bow naturally. 

Sometimes I feel like all these fundie newborn girls are coming straight outta the wombs wearing these huge bows on their heads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
2 hours ago, ophelia said:

Sometimes I feel like all these fundie newborn girls are coming straight outta the wombs wearing these huge bows on their heads. 

I think I’ve gotten so used to the enormous head sized bows that I barely notice the smaller bows like Willow is wearing. These people have desensitized me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VBOY9977

Amy King’s baby will be named Daxton Ryan based on her ig.

What’s with the x lately? Daxton, Axton, Jaxon? I’m not into it personally. 

 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture

Tori Roloff shared that she was 20 weeks pregnant on July 15th. That puts her due date right around December 2nd. She stated that she was due in November though, so I’m guessing she was a few days over the 20 week mark when she posted that. So she’s likely due the very last week of November. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
smittykins
7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Amy King’s baby will be named Daxton Ryan based on her ig.

What’s with the x lately? Daxton, Axton, Jaxon? I’m not into it personally. 

 

Must be that X is trendy now, the way Y was a few years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
13 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Must be that X is trendy now, the way Y was a few years ago.

Yes! It started with Max. Then all these other names with X because they think they sound masculine. 

Knox, Jaxon, Jaxton, Axton, and now Daxton I guess. I knew she would go with something trendy. But I figured it would be something like Landon or Ashton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×