IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

42 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Christopher and Anna Marie Maxwell are having # 6 in February 2020

Zero surprise there.  They could probably reuse their old pregnancy/announcement posts at this point, just substituting gender, name, and date.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

so are they in a contest with Nathan and Melanie? 

i may be mis-remembering, but it seems like their last two and now this one were in close proximity to N&M's last three.

26 minutes ago, catlady said:

so are they in a contest with Nathan and Melanie? 

i may be mis-remembering, but it seems like their last two and now this one were in close proximity to N&M's last three.

Nate and Mel are likely finished having kids. Mel is getting to the age where it’s hard to get pregnant naturally. Anna Marie is still pretty young so I bet they will end up with 10 kids and while Nathan and Mel will just have the 6.

• I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

Ahhh, of course they are. I've actually been checking FJ way too often, wondering when she was going to announce. This is going to be her biggest gap, I think.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, meee said:

Ahhh, of course they are. I've actually been checking FJ way too often, wondering when she was going to announce. This is going to be her biggest gap, I think.

Yes, this gap will be 24 months, her longest gap before this was 20 months.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

I honestly thought Anna would be pregnant earlier and would give birth at the end of this year. 

• I Agree 6

14 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I honestly thought Anna would be pregnant earlier and would give birth at the end of this year. 

I guess after five young kids, they are finally too tired to have regular sweet fellowship. 

And I say good!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

For everyone who guessed that this year would be the year of girls for the Duggars, you were right! Kendra and Joe and Lauren and Josiah both announced today that they’re having girls. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

For everyone who guessed that this year would be the year of girls for the Duggars, you were right! Kendra and Joe and Lauren and Josiah both announced today that they’re having girls. 

Now would be the time to start a baby bow hat/headband business. The income from the parents of the 4 new Duggar granddaughters alone would probably provide enough money for a comfortable retirement. 

• Upvote 12

54 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Yeah I was one that guessed there would be a bunch of girls after their bunch of boys. I hope they are a big bunch of girls who refuse to keep sweet.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

I predict a boy for Joy Duggar Forsyth because so far the women are following Michelle’s pattern of kids with an opposite sex baby in a group of five or six boys or girls just like Joy her self was. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2019 at 6:55 PM, VBOY9977 said:

According to a comment on the blog post, it’s mid-February.

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, meee said:

That means she's less than six weeks pregnant. I can't imagine announcing that early.

Some fundies announce super early and some seem to wait until they are 3 months along. I think Courtney is the earliest announcer. I believe she announced when she was one month pregnant. 

• Upvote 7

Anna Marie Maxwell does have a history of announcing her pregnancies early; I was browsing the blog last night to see how they announced her previous ones. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Per Whitney Bates Instagram post she's 20 weeks 3 days along which would put her due date at Nov. 10 (according to Duggar Data.)

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, ophelia said:

November is going to be crazy - so so many babies!!!

Well February was a busy month for them too ?

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 10

Ruth Bourlier Wissmann is pregnant with number 3 due in December. Her oldest son just turned 2 the 21st of june, and her 2nd will be 1 in October. Her and her husband are multiplying fast for sure

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

Ruth got married late for a fundie. But she’s wasting no time with having a large family. She will have three kids in 30 months.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Audrey Roloff is having baby 2 due in January. 

Predictable. Can't let Tori have all the attention. 

• I Agree 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic