IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

24 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Daxton Ryan was 8lbs 7 oz 20 inches and Amy got a People exclusive

https://people.com/tv/amy-duggar-dillon-king-welcome-first-child-son-daxton-ryan/

The article says 7 lbs 8 oz, you flipped it lol

Also, based on Rebecca Waller’s obituary, Derick and Jennifer Waller had a third daughter, Olivia. I guess sometime this year but I’m not sure. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

13 minutes ago, Pianokeeper said:

... Daxton?

yes that is what they named him. they will call him Dax, all the males in Dillions family have names starting with D so Amy and Dil settled on Daxton 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, neurogirl said:

Kristen Young announced she's having a boy, Judah Miles

Reminds me of Jessa. The first name was wtf but the subsequent ones are fine. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Reminds me of Jessa. The first name was wtf but the subsequent ones are fine. 

Brecken sounds like a name that would be popular in Utah. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, meee said:

Where?

It was on her instagram, she posted about not having the best week and needing to count her blessings, they took the kids out for pizza.  The comments contained a lot of good wishes, "thinking of you" type things and since we had been speculating that Courtney might be pregnant again based on her comments about her family still growing it seemed logical to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Normally, she would have announced her pregnancy and commented on losing the baby. She also made a point of posting that October was Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Month, with only mentioning the two miscarriages that are known about. 

I took her comment about her family still growing as that she and Chris are expecting to have more children, and are either actively trying or aren't preventing. 

There could be a lot of reasons she's having a hard time. I mean, she's got 10 kids under 10, who aren't going to be perfectly behaved all the time, a husband who, though seemingly unusually involved for a fundie dad, still works a lot outside the home, and a small farm to care for. Sometimes, life is just going to be harder than usual. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10

Ashley Stewart sparkman Evans older sister is expecting number three in may. Evans sister Kaitlyn posted about it in her stories she currently has two sons Ryan and Chaz

• Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic