IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

7 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Carlin has lost her mind. she legit did this. 

https://www.instagram.com/laylaraestewart/

I don't get publishing the name so stinkin' early, but to each their own.  However, making a still-cooking kid an IG account is bonkers.  What if something bad happens?  Heaven forbid, but I feel like waiting until after birth seems less like tempting fate.

• Upvote 15

2 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

I don't get publishing the name so stinkin' early, but to each their own.  However, making a still-cooking kid an IG account is bonkers.  What if something bad happens?  Heaven forbid, but I feel like waiting until after birth seems less like tempting fate.

with Carlin being so close to Joy I'm a little surprised that she isn't being a little more low key about this all. I know if i Had a best friend who just suffered what Joy did I wouldn't be plastering gender reveals all over social Media and making my kid an IG not that I'd do the IG part anyway. especially with Carlin also having a girl 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Layla Rae is a nice name. The insta account is weird, but it strikes me as a Carlin thing to do. 

I find it interesting how the Bateses do a name reveal as well as gender reveal whereas the Duggars just do the gender. 

Also, maybe it’s just me, but the phrase “bun in the oven” and the idea of a baby “cooking” squicks me out. It’s not really a phrase used in the U.K. (to my knowledge).

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, mango_fandango said:

Layla Rae is a nice name. The insta account is weird, but it strikes me as a Carlin thing to do. 

I find it interesting how the Bateses do a name reveal as well as gender reveal whereas the Duggars just do the gender. 

Also, maybe it’s just me, but the phrase “bun in the oven” and the idea of a baby “cooking” squicks me out. It’s not really a phrase used in the U.K. (to my knowledge).

The Duggar's have talked names before birth before but not often and it also doesnt help that their show is so far behind. I believe Kenzie's name was revealed before. Jill talked about Izzy's name before birth on the show I think  he was born after it aired I remember her saying a girl would be Selah. and they did announce Sam's name before birth too though I think that show might have actually aired after she gave birth.  but Derick put his name on his IG before birth. 

some of the not announcing before birth might be the opps Michelle and JB did on their first special well pregnant with Jackson they said they were going to name him Judah Benjamin then he was born and they named him jackson Levi and it's all  on tape so people still question why. so probably easier not to announce until it's on a BC in case they change again. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Hmm, not sure why, but I was really expecting a boy for them. 

So, will all subsequent children have their own IG accounts? How is that going to work?

19 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

some of the not announcing before birth might be the opps Michelle and JB did on their first special well pregnant with Jackson they said they were going to name him Judah Benjamin then he was born and they named him jackson Levi and it's all  on tape so people still question why. so probably easier not to announce until it's on a BC in case they change again. 

I think they got push back because Judah Benjamin was a Cabinent official in the Confederacy and a wealthy slave owning, and that's why they went with another name. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Hmm, not sure why, but I was really expecting a boy for them. 

So, will all subsequent children have their own IG accounts? How is that going to work?

I think they got push back because Judah Benjamin was a Cabinent official in the Confederacy and a wealthy slave owning, and that's why they went with another name. 

The first kid gets the most attention.  As a baby my dad took a picture of me every time I farted.  My little brother didn't get the same treatment.  There's no way they will have IG accounts for each kid.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Which Webster child is the parent. sorry don't know the websters too well. 

Jordan and Olivia Webster. Olivia is the sister of Evangeline Porter (Evangelinerenee), a pretty popular fundie photographer.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

It’s a girl for the Stewarts!

9BB26995-5D9B-4E73-9B76-FF0A59EF272A.png

Okay... I know I can’t be the only one. This immediately popped into my head when I saw the name. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

I was right about squirting them with colored water. I much prefer Carlin’s name choice over a lot of other name choices in the Bates family. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was right about squirting them with colored water. I much prefer Carlin’s name choice over a lot of other name choices in the Bates family. 

I don't outright hate any of the Bates names like I do some of the Duggar's but I think my least favs are probably Kaci, Lexie and Allie they all are just to nicknamy for my taste. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I'm from the UK and have definitely heard 'bun in the oven' multiple times. 

• Upvote 2

I thought that may be the case. Bun in the oven doesn’t squick me out as much as the idea of a baby “cooking” does. 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Or it can be part of their "pro-life" show. That an unborn baby in heaven is still a person and is entitled to an IG account like any other person. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

Or it can be part of their "pro-life" show. That an unborn baby in heaven is still a person and is entitled to an IG account like any other person. 

I'd be worried that having the IG account would be detrimental to Carlin's mental health if, heaven forbid, she has a loss like Joy did.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

I'd be worried that having the IG account would be detrimental to Carlin's mental health if, heaven forbid, she has a loss like Joy did.

I was just making a joke. That’s it. 

1 hour ago, FaithAndReason said:

I was just making a joke. That’s it. 

Understood!  I can totally see them doing that too.

Seems Micaela Serven's sister, Carolina Vaughn, is about 30 weeks pregnant so due about mid-December. She's only 21/22 and was apparently married last September. 

• Thank You 2

On 10/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

Carlin has lost her mind. she legit did this. 

https://www.instagram.com/laylaraestewart/

Someone on Duggars Snark Reddit keeps making Asa Duggar Instagram accounts and tagging Lauren in pictures of blood and menstrual products.

Having an official Instagram account means you can quickly get impersonators taken down for violating terms of service.

• Disgust 15
  • WTF 12

Did someone pour oestrogen in the Bateseseseseses water? 

Good, that Girl Army will march against Gothardite principle one day perhaps.

11 minutes ago, FighterJet said:

Did someone pour oestrogen in the Bateseseseseses water? 

Good, that Girl Army will march against Gothardite principle one day perhaps.

It’s in both the Bates and Duggar water. It’s making me sad. But I hope very much that you are right. I hope they all band together and tell the patriarchy to fuck right off. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Completely unrelated to anything, but please tell me I'm not the only who's ever sung "Baby Palooza" to the tune of "Baby Beluga." (I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. This is what results).

• Haha 9

35 minutes ago, Terrie said:

Completely unrelated to anything, but please tell me I'm not the only who's ever sung "Baby Palooza" to the tune of "Baby Beluga." (I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. This is what results).

Damn it. Now it’s in my head?

• Haha 6

On 10/5/2019 at 3:01 PM, JordynDarby5 said:

Layla Rae is a nice name I although it keeps reminding me of Lila Rae, Skye's baby's name on General Hospital. 

It is a nice name, but I keep thinking LuLaRoe when I see it.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Kennedy Morton posted an ultrasound picture and you can clearly see she's 20 weeks, 5 days... Meaning she was like two months pregnant when she was diving... was she aware of her pregnancy at that time? or she's just reckless?

If I'm correct her due date is around Feb 19/20th.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic