IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

The Corrals, friends of the Maxwells and major anti-abortion nuts, just had their first son, after 7 girls. No idea on a name, though. I didn't even know the wife, Ali, was pregnant. His post on the 22nd said the baby was born "last Sunday", so I guess that gives a birthday of September 15th. 

I look at their page periodically to see if they've announced another pregnancy, so I'm surprised this is the first I'm hearing about this. 

I look at their page periodically also. Kind of surprised they didn’t publicly announce a pregnancy. 

Edited by Jana814
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So many fundies spread misinformation and lies to spread their anti choice agenda. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right. And I’m sure Lisa uses this anecdote to shame all women who had ectopic pregnancies terminated to save their own lives. 

I also wouldn't put it past them to just straight-up invent a story, a la all those evangelists during the Satanic panic who totally, definitely took part in a child sacrifice before they got saved.

• Upvote 8

That young man would be very handsome if he controlled his beard a bit.  

Oops, should have quoted something; the young Pearl man.

Edited by SoSoNosy
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

That young man would be very handsome if he controlled his beard a bit.  

Oops, should have quoted something; the young Pearl man.

That’s Clark Wilson’s son. All of the Wilson sons are decent looking. But that giant beard hides any good looks he was lucky enough to be born with. 

Thanks for clarifying.  Chemo Brain is a real thing; sometimes I can remember forever, and sometimes I can't remember from one breath to the next.  

• Love 14

1 hour ago, SoSoNosy said:

Thanks for clarifying.  Chemo Brain is a real thing; sometimes I can remember forever, and sometimes I can't remember from one breath to the next.  

Don't know ya but sending HUGS for ya. Stay strong and read FJ as often as possible. It will help keep ya alert?

• Love 3

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Sierra had Merrick Zion today.

I honestly don’t like any of her kids’ names. To Tryndy and they don’t go with Dominguez. 

I just can't with with name. Brooks wasn't bad and the girls are okay but Merrick Zion what the what 

here is the data. 8 lbs 12 oz 20 in born september 28th at 8:30 Am

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

After Merrick Garland? That's the only other Merrick I know of but it seems out of character.

Maybe they'll call him Ricky. Ricky Dominguez is cute.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

40 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

After Merrick Garland? That's the only other Merrick I know of but it seems out of character.

Maybe they'll call him Ricky. Ricky Dominguez is cute.

All I can think of Joseph (John) Merrick, the Elephant Man. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 9/29/2019 at 3:53 AM, Oh_Dear! said:

Courtney just replied to Jill Dillard’s request for puppy advice that she has a family of 10 kids and growing. 

All i can think is yekes, her poor uterus! Are we going to add her to the list or we wait for an official announce? 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, ophelia said:

I feel like her names are getting worse with each baby. Except for Brooks, that is a pretty normal name. 

Is it? Never heard it before as a first name. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

I have, once, on an episode of Mystery Diagnosis I saw on YouTube. I remember thinking it was an odd name. Brook, not my style but fine. Brooks with the extra s is just odd to me. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

26 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Is it? Never heard it before as a first name. 

It might be more popular as a southern name. I’ve known a few men named Brooks. It was my understanding that Brooks is more common on boys and Brooke is more common on girls. Brooks and Merrick are last names used as first names. Which is incredibly common and has been common for a very long time. 

I just looked up Brooks on the SSA baby name website and it has gotten much more popular in the last 15 years. It had a leap in popularity in the early 80s as well. Which makes total sense because I was born in the early 80s and I knew a few males named Brooks my age. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

I was just reading an article by MLB pitcher Rich Hill in which he talked about his son, Brooks Stephen, who passed at two months old.

• Upvote 1

Jill Rodrigues sister Angie is having number 9 due in June. Jill is sure to let use now that with only 4 children this will grandchild number 33 for her parents. eye roll

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Doesn't Sierra have an Asher? I feel like that's the most normal name she's got.

yes Sierra has

Khia David born July 29th 2010

Daylon Gabriel born September 6th 2011

Asher Benjamin January 21 2013

Edyn Grace born September 1st 2014

Ellyn Joy November 12th 2015 

Brooks Zachriah December 29th 2018  and now 

Merrick Zion September 28th 2019 

Merrick Zion is by far the most out there. I think she is running out of names because she asked for suggestions on IG after finding out it was a boy. 

personally I think if she has another girl she will be named Elyse Hope 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Doesn't Sierra have an Asher? I feel like that's the most normal name she's got.

Asher has become more popular in the last decade as well. 

I wonder what she will do if she has another girl. Eryn? Evyn?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Asher has become more popular in the last decade as well. 

I wonder what she will do if she has another girl. Eryn? Evyn?

Emersyn, Evalyn, Emmalyn,  ... that's all I got. Difficult theme she's chosen. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Emersyn, Evalyn, Emmalyn,  ... that's all I got. Difficult theme she's chosen. 

I am thinking  Elyse 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower

Ellyn and Edyn sound so similar, both E names and ending in the trendy (or tryndy) yn... bit like Jordyn. I notice all the first names are tryndy and the middle names are sooper Biblical.

• Upvote 7

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic