IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

25 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

This may be a repeat, but Chelsea Pomeroy is adding a new addition to dress like a rich Victorian moppet in November. Unknown whether it'll be subjected to curlers or not at this time. 

She’s finally having the boy she thought she was having last time! 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s finally having the boy she thought she was having last time! 

Yay! Where did you see this?

ETA: Oh duh. The heart is blue and there is a boy angel emoji. Sorry guys, being an old is hard sometimes.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

Yay! Where did you see this?

She purged a bunch of us followers and went private on her Instagram. But she missed someone on her follower list and they reported back that she is pregnant with a confirmed boy. 

• Thank You 2

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

She purged a bunch of us followers and went private on her Instagram. But she missed someone on her follower list and they reported back that she is pregnant with a confirmed boy. 

I'm on her instagram list and I was like "wut?" but then I realized there was a blue heart and she refers to the baby as a "him" in the comments...

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Courtney delivered in June, right? I

t's absolutely time for an announcement. For the,  ya know, #irishtwins thing.

But I don't know about a good old well developed bump? 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Courtney tends to show very early. Likely because her body is so used to being pregnant for the better part of the last decade. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I was fully expecting (har har) a Courtney announcement. Not only because she hates going more than 4 months without a pregnancy, but because Clara Nollkamper just announced her 11th. In the world of 30-something mothers of enormous broods, that's basically shots fired.

Whether she's actually pregnant or not, there's literally no point to the picture other than to showcase the probable bump. It's the centerpiece of the photo, including supportive cradling hand under it. Also worth noting that the pictures she posted from the state fair 2 weeks ago show her with a much flatter stomach. 

She rushed the last into production in record time. so why not?

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

I just don't know how she does it and even more so: how does her uterus handle all those back-to-back pregnancies? I just can't..

Every time she announces I just hope it’s a singleton. I’m afraid she’s going to end up with another set of twins When she’s closer to 40. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

I just don't know how she does it and even more so: how does her uterus handle all those back-to-back pregnancies? I just can't..

I'm pretty sure thats why she's already showing and the pee stick isn't dry. No time for her body to recover. It's horrible. 

• Upvote 5

On 9/25/2019 at 5:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here is her post about her ectopic pregnancy. It starts by saying she’s lost 18 and I think she wrote this before she lost her twin pregnancy earlier this year. 

https://www.metzgernation.com/post/my-ectopic-baby?fbclid=IwAR1E-mHwf2sDcsiFr0j_pr67XIi2755x-DSaAM-QX1qmCLzCfb1lkRNeiUw

I call BS on her little story about her friend's pregnancy that supposedly "migrated" from the tube to the uterus. In 20+ years of doing ob/gyn imaging I've NEVER seen this happen or even heard of it happening. 

I don't think there ever was an ectopic in this instance. I'll bet that what was thought to be the ectopic was actually just the corpus luteum (a functional cyst) which can easily be mistaken for a mass. These cysts can look like exactly like an ectopic and you have to carefully check to see if they are attached to the ovary (as a corpus luteum would be ) or if they are a separate mass (an ovarian ectopic is rare). 

Here's what I think happened: the pregnancy was always intrauterine. The corpus luteum was mistaken for an adnexal mass ie the ectopic. If her friend is an adult the lower resolution of ultrasound machines back then/the lack of an endovaginal scan (was more common to no do an endovag. scan back in the day) almost certain made it much harder to tell a corpus luteum from an ectopic. The pregnancy did not migrate. The corpus luteum is a physiologic finding. There never was an ectopic is my guess.

Edited by browngrl
I do my best editing after pressing save
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I call BS on her little story about her friend's pregnancy that supposedly "migrated" from the tube to the uterus. In 20+ years of doing ob/gyn imaging I've NEVER seen this happen or even heard of it happening. 

I don't think there ever was an ectopic in this instance. I'll bet that what was thought to be the ectopic was actually just the corpus luteum (a functional cyst) which can easily be mistaken for a mass. These cysts can look like exactly like an ectopic and you have to carefully check to see if they are attached to the ovary (as a corpus luteum would be ) or if they are a separate mass (an ovarian ectopic is rare). 

Here's what I think happened: the pregnancy was always intrauterine. The corpus luteum was mistaken for an adnexal mass ie the ectopic. If her friend is an adult the lower resolution of ultrasound machines back then/the lack of an endovaginal scan (was more common to no do an endovag. scan back in the day) almost certain made it much harder to tell a corpus luteum from an ectopic. The pregnancy did not migrate. The corpus luteum is a physiologic finding. There never was an ectopic is my guess.

So many fundies spread misinformation and lies to spread their anti choice agenda. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right. And I’m sure Lisa uses this anecdote to shame all women who had ectopic pregnancies terminated to save their own lives. 

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

I'm pretty sure thats why she's already showing and the pee stick isn't dry. No time for her body to recover. It's horrible. 

I honestly hope she's not pregnant yet, but knowing her, probably is. I was super hoping for a July 2020 baby, not another June birth where we have to see the obnoxious #irishtwinsagain on every single post for several months. Ugh. 

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

I honestly hope she's not pregnant yet, but knowing her, probably is. I was super hoping for a July 2020 baby, not another June birth where we have to see the obnoxious #irishtwinsagain on every single post for several months. Ugh. 

I wouldn't worry about that. If the baby is born in June she'd probably use #irishtriplets 

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I wouldn't worry about that. If the baby is born in June she'd probably use #irishtriplets 

Doesn’t she have Irish triplets already? I thought one of her kids was born within 12 months of her actual twins. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Doesn’t she have Irish triplets already? I thought one of her kids was born within 12 months of her actual twins. 

Yeah the twins were born less than a year after Cash. She uses the #irishtriplets hashtag with them.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Yeah the twins were born less than a year after Cash. She uses the #irishtriplets hashtag with them.

I truly hope it's not twins born in June because I might actually gag at the sight of #irishtripletsagain. Your avatar sums up how I feel about those hashtags. 

• Upvote 6

The Corrals, friends of the Maxwells and major anti-abortion nuts, just had their first son, after 7 girls. No idea on a name, though. I didn't even know the wife, Ali, was pregnant. His post on the 22nd said the baby was born "last Sunday", so I guess that gives a birthday of September 15th. 

I look at their page periodically to see if they've announced another pregnancy, so I'm surprised this is the first I'm hearing about this. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Austin and Anna (Shrock) Wilson are having their second. Due date is unknown, I got this pic from her facebook

Hide contents

980BB311-E7FB-479F-A111-585986954E6F.jpeg.26dabfac7c55c59d0bc2a0f23f22f160.jpeg

Is her sister married to a Pearl?

15 minutes ago, albireo said:

Is her sister married to a Pearl?

Yes, Elizabeth Schrock is married to Gabriel Pearl (his second marriage).

oops, cross-posted with @JermajestyDuggar

Edited by Bethella
Cross posting
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Austin and Anna (Shrock) Wilson are having their second. Due date is unknown, I got this pic from her facebook

Hide contents

980BB311-E7FB-479F-A111-585986954E6F.jpeg.26dabfac7c55c59d0bc2a0f23f22f160.jpeg

Just realized that picture is from Rachel’s wedding. Which means it’s from a couple months ago. So who knows when she’s due. It could be soon or it could be a few more months.

• I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic