IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

3 hours ago, Rosie said:

Based on Stephen Hammer’s Facebook profile picture, looks like Meredith Hammer is expecting #6.

i think their oldest, Margaret, is 8 years old.

Weird.  That's a mature bump. I guess she maybe starts showing very quickly? Her facebook includes a picture from August where she seems to have a very flat stomach (she set it as her profile pic). Either Meredith just posted an older pic of herself holding one of her other daughters in a previous year, or Stephen posted an older picture of her heavily pregnant with a previous child.

If she's pregnant, it's kind of odd that she isn't "celebrating life" by posting a pic like the one Stephen put up, or a family shot where the pregnancy gets center stage as she has in previous years. If she isn't currently expecting, it's utterly bizarre that Stephen would select that as his profile picture.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

If she's pregnant, it's kind of odd that she isn't "celebrating life" by posting a pic like the one Stephen put up, or a family shot where the pregnancy gets center stage as she has in previous years.

Yes, when a new baby is one the way, she usually likes to make an announcement of some kind.

Edited by hoipolloi
Typos

Crystal Paine is unexpectedly expecting, due April 30! She and Jesse were told last year that there was no chance they would ever conceive again, so this is a joyful surprise after a decade of hoping for another child. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 3

16 hours ago, JMO said:

@Bethella do you have birthdays for Courtney's kids? They've had 3 or 4 birthdays in thr past week and it made me wonder.

Yes, Cade and the twins, Colt and Case had their birthdays on Monday.

• Clint, 3/13/10
  • Clay, 7/26/11
  • Cade, 9/16/12
  • Callie Ann, 7/25/13
  • Cash, 10/22/14
  • Colt, 9/16/15 9/12/15
  • Case, 9/16/15 9/12/15
  • miscarriage due fall 2016
  • Calena, 5/9/17
  • Caydie, 6/10/18
  • Coralee Jean, 6/6/19

Edited by Bethella
correcting information
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

39 minutes ago, Bethella said:

• Clint, 3/13/10
  • Clay, 7/26/11
  • Cade, 9/16/12
  • Callie Ann, 7/25/13
  • Cash, 10/22/14
  • Colt, 9/16/15
  • Case, 9/16/15
  • Calena, 5/9/17
  • Caydie, 6/10/18
  • Coralee Jean, 6/6/19

I think when she was answering questions, she said she would always use names with a hard C. So no Charlotte, Charity, Celeste, or Chase.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Bethella said:

• Clint, 3/13/10
  • Clay, 7/26/11
  • Cade, 9/16/12
  • Callie Ann, 7/25/13
  • Cash, 10/22/14
  • Colt, 9/16/15
  • Case, 9/16/15
  • Calena, 5/9/17
  • Caydie, 6/10/18
  • Coralee Jean, 6/6/19

I have Colt and Case's birthday as 9/12. Courtney did their birthday post on the 12th this month, too. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I have Colt and Case's birthday as 9/12. Courtney did their birthday post on the 12th this month, too. 

Her original Facebook birth announcement was posted here on the 16th, so I assumed that was the day they were born.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lauren and Josiah linked an amazon registry to their insta confirming that she is due November 17th

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/legitlaurenandjosiah-duggar-november-2019-springdale/1HAK299UPUY34

Wow... I’m completely shocked that they’re going with a gender neutral nursery. 

43F997EB-7260-4246-8F16-766633E7CB6D.jpeg.b48d258a294b305a02f54bd5849cacd3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Wow... I’m completely shocked that they’re going with a gender neutral nursery. 

43F997EB-7260-4246-8F16-766633E7CB6D.jpeg.b48d258a294b305a02f54bd5849cacd3.jpeg

I’m not. Those are trendy colors and if they plan to be quiverful (and I imagine they will), being gender neutral means they can use the same baby stuff for the next five kids no matter the sex.

• I Agree 16

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not. Those are trendy colors and if they plan to be quiverful (and I imagine they will), being gender neutral means they can use the same baby stuff for the next five kids no matter the sex.

Ah... True. I didn’t think of that. 

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Ah... True. I didn’t think of that. 

I’m actually surprised when fundies register for very gendered baby stuff for their first kid.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 9/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Alcyone said:

Crystal Paine is unexpectedly expecting, due April 30! She and Jesse were told last year that there was no chance they would ever conceive again, so this is a joyful surprise after a decade of hoping for another child. 

She and Jesse are also planning to become foster parents. Or at least hope to. They've been going through the training. But I was shocked at her pregnancy announcement. Since going so commercial with the frugal blog, she's been fairly private about the interworkings of her family. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2019 at 3:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Those are trendy colors and if they plan to be quiverful (and I imagine they will), being gender neutral means they can use the same baby stuff for the next five kids no matter the sex.

Also, those are completely neutral colors rather than just "gender neutral" like shades of yellow or sometimes green are seen as. Black, white, and wood will allow the (hypothetical but likely) brightly colored gendered things such as swaddles, blankets, clothes etc to fit right in regardless of future children's genders.

• Upvote 6

Zsuzsanna Anderson just did a YouTube live announcing that Eva Rose (not entirely sure of the spelling, I'm not good with her accent) was born this morning at home. 

Edit : Just want to say I'm really not certain about the name. That was what I heard, but I could be wrong. I didn't get a chance to watch it again.

Edited by Seren Ann
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Well, she goes on to call the baby "Evie" in the video, hence my guess that it was Eva. 

Edit : I'm wondering if I can link it... here we go

Edited by Seren Ann
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Poor little Eva/Ava. 50% of her purpose has been fulfilled by gestating to full term & delivering at home, seemingly without complications. The other 50% of her purpose will take about a year to complete as she is mommy's security - until the next one comes along when she's about 18-24 months old. 

Then the abuse starts and mommy doesn't care about her anymore. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 1

Ugh, I was really hoping she'd have a boy. Poor little girl. 

ETA: She spells it Eva on FB. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

The German pronunciation of Eva is closer to the English pronunciation of Ava so Eva makes sense. 

Pretty name. Wish she was born to better parents though.

• Upvote 8

I'm shocked they went with a name that is so close to "Eve". 

Poor baby girl. Hopefully her sisters raise her with love and tenderness. Especially since her parents are incapable of demonstrating either.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Wasn't Hitler's girlfriend/wife named Eva?

Yes but so were lots of other people. And Eva/Ava is fairly trendy. Unless they say she's named for her, I'm not sure why you'd bring this up. It's like when people scream about Barack Obama's middle name being Hussein. Just because some horrible leader also has this name, it doesn't mean anything. Obama wasn't named for him

Edited by FaithAndReason
clarity
  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic