IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

19 hours ago, JillyO said:

Carlin Bates Stewart posted today that she's 16 weeks along, so that puts her due date around February 24th.

Any indication as to whether they'll be doing a gender reveal?

22 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'd guess so. I'm pretty sure all of the Bateses have announced name and sex prior to birth.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Of course she will! It’s CarVan! Those two will milk this pregnancy for as much attention as possible. I called it back when they got engaged. She would have multiple bridal showers, tons of wedding pictures, a big baby announcement, many pregnancy pictures, a gender reveal, multiple baby showers, professional birth photography, tons of vurry newborn pics, and it will never end. They will forever be attention whores. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

CarVan's pregnancy could be worse than Jill Duggar Dillard's first pregnancy which lasted for about 86 weeks. At least that is how it felt.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

CarVan's pregnancy could be worse than Jill Duggar Dillard's first pregnancy which lasted for about 86 weeks. At least that is how it felt.

I really think that the loss her bestie Joy suffered resulted in a later announcement than planned. Which saves us a few weeks at least...

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

On 9/9/2019 at 11:42 PM, elisa said:

Hello to everyone! From Marcus Servens' facebook page, his daughter Beth (Serven) Ten Dolle has had her 6th baby (a girl), sometime until May 2019. She is her 5th daughter!

Hello and welcome. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Ok in the Carlin Insta pics of the announcement--can someone explain the sign in the background? In one pic it reads "Stewart Est. 2020" in the next pic it reads "Stewart Est. 2019" What gives? Are these photoshopped pics of a house they don't actually live in with decor they do not have?

(Also I just took pics of the pics in case they read here and change them! OMG what is happening to me?)

Edited by FaithAndReason

2 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

Ok in the Carlin Insta pics of the announcement--can someone explain the sign in the background? In one pic it reads "Stewart Est. 2020" in the next pic it reads "Stewart Est. 2019" What gives? Are these photoshopped pics of a house they don't actually live in with decor they do not have?

(Also I just took pics of the pics in case they read here and change them! OMG what is happening to me?)

Kelly commented that the photographer altered one of the images to say the due date and Carlin didn't notice before she posted.

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Kelly commented that the photographer altered one of the images to say the due date and Carlin didn't notice before she posted.

Ah thank you. 

Wow, that's the shortest gap between kids for them since Kendall. I wonder if they're doing anything to get more in before Lise gets much older. I'm not sure her exact age, but she's about 37 or 38. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Wow, that's the shortest gap between kids for them since Kendall. I wonder if they're doing anything to get more in before Lise gets much older. I'm not sure her exact age, but she's about 37 or 38. 

She’s 37, she’ll be 38 in December.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

She’s 37, she’ll be 38 in December.

Can you tell me her birthday? Want it for my records. :)

2 minutes ago, Rosie said:

Based on Stephen Hammer’s Facebook profile picture, looks like Meredith Hammer is expecting #6.

i think their oldest, Margaret, is 8 years old.

Yes, she just turned 8 this past week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic