IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

I'm still hoping this one takes a little longer and won't be born until July or August of next year just to fuck with her #irishtwinsagain. 

Or worse, fuck with her #10under10 hastag.

• Upvote 9

I was just thinking Courtney should be getting knocked up again very soon if she isn't already. I find it pretty funny we know her fertility as well as she does. Better, in some ways because we're honest about it. She claims they don't try, they just don't prevent. I say bullshit. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 8/25/2019 at 4:12 AM, HeadshipRegent said:

Me too, friend, me too. I’m a sucker for vintage/vintage inspired clothing, especially kid’s clothing. ? The hair is too much though. 

Btw, Little Lord Fauntleroy Gilderoy Pomeroy is due November. And someone commented “are the girls sad they don’t get to name the baby?” so oof, here comes Seth Pomeroy 2: Electric Boogaloo. 

Kinda feel bad for the girls if it’s indeed a boy this time, he will definitely will favourite child status. 

One of my past relatives allowed their children to name a new sibling. Let's just say the new baby had @ 11 names including several well known historic figures. It gives us all a laugh now but I'm sure it was a trial all during his/her life.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

She's 36 or 37? Hopefully her fertility will start to naturally slow down. (I say this as a 47 year old woman still just as regular as when I was 20. HAHA. I, too, could have been one of these people having 25 children each 12 months apart.)

She’s only 35.

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

She’s only 35.

That's too bad. I thought she was a few years older because I read some article about her being 26 when they married and that was 10 years ago. She's probably pregnant again. She might fit in two or three more before she slows down. 

• Upvote 5

She was 24 when they married, and a month shy of 26 when she had Clint. 

What's nuts about Courtney is that 

1) she's had 2 miscarriages, so could easily have 11 or 12 kids already if she hadn't. 

2) she actually seems to have decreased her spacing as time has gone on, so her fertility does not seem to have taken a hit as she's aged. 

I think she'll easily have another 6 or  7 kids, if nothing major happens. And that's assuming she doesn't have another set  of fraternal twins. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

24 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

That's too bad. I thought she was a few years older because I read some article about her being 26 when they married and that was 10 years ago. She's probably pregnant again. She might fit in two or three more before she slows down. 

I don't think that information is correct. I don't have a marriage date for them but she was a month shy of 26 when her oldest was born (and she had a miscarriage before him). 

• Upvote 2

@Bethella , they married October 25, 2008. 

Courtney has had 11 pregnancies in less than 11 years. She may well be pregnant for the 12th time by her 11th anniversary.

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

So we could expect an announce by their anniversary? Or before? This is scary! I know her from what I read around here, tart to following her better approximately by half of the last pregnancy, I was hoping that the mention about her beeing at the same time in the "recently give birth"and "actually pregnant" chart was a joke but she really has! Yekes!!!

• Upvote 3

Yeah, she's been on both for at least the last 3  years in a row.

She will no doubt have an announcement by the end of Fall. 

• Upvote 4

Yeah, she missed 2016 only because she miscarried, though her due date was pretty close to Thanksgiving, so it would have been a pretty tiny baby. 

She also missed 2009, because she miscarried. Not sure when, either end of 2008 or beginning 2009. She was pregnant, though, Thanksgiving 2009. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

16 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yeah, Courtney is about due for another pregnancy. Her last two pregnancies were announced in September (the pregnancy with Caydie was announced September 28, 2017, she was born June 10, 2018; the pregnancy with Coralee was announced September 19, 2018 and she was born June 6, 2019). I'd expect an announcement towards the end of September or early October.

I have been expecting to see an announcement every time I look at her instagram or come here.  She sort-of joked about stopping at 10, or maybe not stopping at 10, when she was discussing the story about her family size.  But I would be very surprised if she actually did stop at 10.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

I don't think that information is correct. I don't have a marriage date for them but she was a month shy of 26 when her oldest was born (and she had a miscarriage before him). 

Ok--I looked at the article again and she did say she was 26 when she had her first baby. Because of her fertility I made the wrong assumption that she was also 26 when she got married.  I don't passionately follow her story, just occasionally  read a thing or two after a baby appears on this thread. Still, I also thought the oldest was 10, now, so that was my math getting me to 36.  :)

• Haha 2

I’ve been thinking for the past 2 weeks she must be pregnant again. She’s said the kids want 12...I think she will get to at least 12! 

Well done to everyone who guess catholic every day’s baby’s name and sex! I like to follow her and yeah she’s annoying AF but I enjoy the pretty pictures (don’t @ me!) 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I’m pregnant for the first time and so glad I’m not expected to do this “as many times as God blesses me to”. I’m tired and sick, and can’t imagine going through this process with a baby, two toddlers, and a few more kids thrown in, all who need mom. 

I have both a new respect for fundie women and a new appreciation of not being one. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 12

1 minute ago, EyesOpen said:

Congrats @LaughingDonuts. Kids are fun. Not collecting them like Pokémon cards fun but still great :). I hope your pregnancy is smooth and safe all the way through!

Thank you! So far very nauseous but I’m otherwise good 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

On 9/3/2019 at 11:48 PM, Briefly said:

I'm within a couple of days of Christmas, and I see exactly what your dad means!  But I would not prefer to have Christmas as an actual birthday.  Too many childhood Christmas/Birthday combinations, not that I wanted seperate gifts but it would have been nice to have had my birthday acknowledged on the actual day.

My dad's birthday is Christmas Eve, he just missed being born on Christmas day by about half an hour. He doesn't mind it now but as a child a lot of the time his birthday was forgotten by other family members.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Did we know that Elliott and Bethany Alexander had a baby last year? William Scott Alexander, born 29 June 2018. Yesterday I noticed they’d done a blog update backdated to 1 January this year.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

21 hours ago, LaughingDonuts said:

I’m tired and sick, and can’t imagine going through this process with a baby, two toddlers, and a few more kids thrown in, all who need mom.

Plus you would have to homeschool all your blessings! I feel nauseous just thinking about fundie womens' daily challenges.

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Did we know that Elliott and Bethany Alexander had a baby last year? William Scott Alexander, born 29 June 2018. Yesterday I noticed they’d done a blog update backdated to 1 January this year.

No, we didn’t know. Thanks for posting.

Hello to everyone! From Marcus Servens' facebook page, his daughter Beth (Serven) Ten Dolle has had her 6th baby (a girl), sometime until May 2019. She is her 5th daughter!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, elisa said:

Hello to everyone! From Marcus Servens' facebook page, his daughter Beth (Serven) Ten Dolle has had her 6th baby (a girl), sometime until May 2019. She is her 5th daughter!

Esther Louise was born in late April. Do you know the names kids #3-5? I’m missing them. 

• Upvote 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic