IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

That announcement though... their honeymoon was there and now they’re proclaiming they conceived there #whyarefundieslikethis

A523F5B9-B201-4A54-B630-B7A349DE4123.jpeg.3ab154d081e69ce97a1111f5bfd34836.jpeg

and since they’re twins she’ll most likely give birth 8 months into marriage

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

That announcement though... their honeymoon was there and now they’re proclaiming they conceived there #whyarefundieslikethis

A523F5B9-B201-4A54-B630-B7A349DE4123.jpeg.3ab154d081e69ce97a1111f5bfd34836.jpeg

and since they’re twins she’ll most likely give birth 8 months into marriage

Dude. Your kids are literally due nine months after the wedding. You don't need to tell us they were conceived on your honeymoon, we can figure it out on our own.

Edited by JillyO
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, NakedKnees said:

I kind of thought the name "Evangeline" would start appearing more after this really gorgeous song started making the rounds on the radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z865nKpgH0Q

I can't even listen through it right now. Parent-to-child songs are such tearjerkers for me!

I hate the name Evangeline, but that is a lovely song! Thanks for sharing!

Edited by dharmapunk
  • Thank You 1

On 8/28/2019 at 5:00 AM, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I really wonder if Chelsea had gender selection. I have two friends who’ve done it to have girls (both had 3 boys). One is in the USA and one in Australia both went with Dr Potter at HRC California. I don’t think Chelsea’s religion would really allow it though? Both my friends are Christian though...hmm. 

She definitely would have the blood test this time. I found out at 12 weeks the sex of my two via Harmony. It would be too embarrassing to make the same ‘mistake’ she did last time. 

I follow her on Instagram via my fundy account and heaps of her friends. I’ve infiltrated as it’s my strange obsession in life. 

I really really am desperate to find out what the falling out with her sister Nicole was! Or was it their husbands? Maybe Chelsea’s slimy husband had Nicole’s FBI agent husband (or whatever he is) invest and lost all their money & it’s caused bitter feelings between the women? Tin foil hat on. 

I have heard about diets to control or at least attempt to control the gender.  As in what both prospective parents eat can supposedly effect if the baby is a boy or girl.  I'm not a doctor and don't claim to be, but it always sounded like junk science to me.  The book written by Terri Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter's widow) goes into detail, apparently they took steps to conceive a boy the second time.  Which they did, but I don't know how much the diet helped!

Yeah all 3 of my friends who did diet controlled natural gender selection ended up having boys...all aimed for girls. 50/50 I reckon if it works ;)

• Upvote 6

Not sure if this was ever confirmed? But based on one of their latest Instagram posts, Christina and Paul Caldwell’s youngest son is named Isaiah.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Not sure if this was ever confirmed? But based on one of their latest Instagram posts, Christina and Paul Caldwell’s youngest son is named Isaiah.

Yes, Isaiah Gabriel.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Looks like Karissa Collins has had baby Anchor....no further details as yet. Just seen on her insta story

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

38 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kennedy and Andrew Morton are having their third. No date announced yet

At least they space theirs out a little more than Alyssa and Sam ?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Karissa Collins had her baby Anchor early this morning, August 31st. Per FB he weighed 9.9 lbs. 

Is it bad all I can think of is that these presumably conservative nationalist people now have an "Anchor baby"? ?

Sorry...I don't know who Karissa Collins is or her views but the name Anchor is not great. Like...really really not great.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, Aine said:

Is it bad all I can think of is that these presumably conservative nationalist people now have an "Anchor baby"? ?

Sorry...I don't know who Karissa Collins is or her views but the name Anchor is not great. Like...really really not great.

Well, it fits with her other kids: Anissa, Andrae, Annistan, Anjalie, Andersyn, Ayngel and Ansyr. 

Not sure if she's a nationalist though. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

14 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Well, it fits with her other kids: Anissa, Andrae, Annistan, Anjalie, Andersyn, Ayngel and Ansyr. 

Not sure if she's a nationalist though. 

Honestly if she just spelled them all correctly, they wouldn’t be as heinous. I still wouldn’t really like them, but it would be a little better. 

Anissa, Andre, Anniston, Anjalie, Anderson, Angel, Answer, and Anchor. 

1 hour ago, Aine said:

I really wish Anchor would live up to his name and be an anchor to that brood. But I think she will have more. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kennedy went scuba diving less than eight weeks ago, leading us to conclude that she wasn't pregnant. So either they announced super early, or she went scuba diving while pregnant.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I wonder if they'll have a boy, or another girl? Same with Sam and Alyssa. I find it pretty interesting that almost all married kids older than Adeline have had mostly boys, while everyone from Martha down has had all girls so far.

• Upvote 1

Hey I'm probably late, but I just found out the youngest Thomas son is a dad now. Assuming so since there was alot of snow in the picture and a very visible baby bump. Think he got married last year. He comes from a crowd that never waits to have a baby as well. Still one Thomas sibling left to marry off.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Kennedy went scuba diving less than eight weeks ago, leading us to conclude that she wasn't pregnant. So either they announced super early, or she went scuba diving while pregnant.

Right after that certification, she and Andrew went on a cruise and only he went diving. It's reasonable to think she could have found out she was pregnant right after the certification. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Ansyr:  "Ma'am, I have a question."

Customer Service:  "What is your name, sir?"

Ansyr:  "Ansyr".

Customer Service:  "You haven't asked your question yet.  What is your name?"

Ansyr:  "Ansyr".

<click>

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

14 hours ago, Aine said:

All I can think of is the hymn that goes “my anchor holds, my anchor holds”(I’m assuming that’s where it comes from).

• Upvote 2

I’m trying to picture my family’s faces if I boasted on Social media where I had sex to conceive my kids... and we’re an open minded progressive bunch. I think they’d be pretty horrified... some things can go without being said!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I’m trying to picture my family’s faces if I boasted on Social media where I had sex to conceive my kids... and we’re an open minded progressive bunch. I think they’d be pretty horrified... some things can go without being said!

That’s what’s so ridiculous about fundies. Before marriage, you can’t even kiss or you will be tainted. So stay pure and never talk about sex or show any PDA. But the minute you are married? Go right ahead and talk about where your baby was conceived or hump on a mini golf course. You’re married! It’s all good!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

Kennedy actually made a point to say he went scuba diving, she didn't. The speculation was that she was, in fact, pregnant. 

My god-son and his wife went on a delayed honeymoon to Ireland, six months after their wedding. Their daughter was most likely conceived there. We call her their little Irish baby. A little inside family joking is just a bit different than making an announcement, kinda' at least. There were no Irish themed pregnancy announcements or notification they had sex in Ireland and made the baby. They're not that kind of people though - they didn't officially "announce" in the first place, they just let word spread. They didn't find out the sex before birth, so there was no gender reveal. And they let people know she arrived after the fact - no "going to the hospital" social media posts or Pinterest inspired, posed pictures. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 9

17 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Karissa Collins had her baby Anchor early this morning, August 31st. Per FB he weighed 9.9 lbs. 

I thought conservatives were against Anchor babies :tw_joy:

• Haha 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic