IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

21 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I also hope this somehow helps Congressman Duffy understand why it was such a dick move for him to oppose universal healthcare/Obamacare, etc. during his time in office.

Don't hold your breath on that one. He seems to be about as pig-ignorant as any of his fellow fundies, and that's an insult to pigs. Besides, like most fundies, Duffy believes primarily in "Do as I say, not as I do" or variations thereof.

Upon talking with my 90-yo mom, lifelong WI resident & loyal D, David Obey (D) held that district for many years till the Walker gang worked their dark gerrymandering magic. Still, CD7 could flip -- equally strange flips have happened recently in the Ds' favor, so we can hope!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

53 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Yes. I’m due November 22nd and we found out this baby is a boy on June 11th. I was just under 17 weeks along at that point and found out during the first of my weekly ultrasounds (because history of premature birth. Winning!) So it’s absolutely possible they’d have known in early summer, especially when you consider there are blood tests available now that can tell you the sex much earlier in the second trimester. 

I hope the baby is ok too.

I also hope this somehow helps Congressman Duffy understand why it was such a dick move for him to oppose universal healthcare/Obamacare, etc. during his time in office. So many parents of sick babies and children aren’t fortunate enough to be guaranteed the gold standard health insurance coverage he and his family enjoy. They have to rely on the preexisting conditions protections  and laws that Duffy opposed to help them keep their children alive and healthy, while not causing them to go into bankruptcy at the same time. 

Since she’s 47, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had all the blood tests done. And I also wouldn’t be surprised if she had more than the usual number of ultrasounds. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I'm 100% sure Chelsea wouldn't have announced the sex without knowing for sure via blood test. Or at the very least having had multiple ultrasounds confirm for her that this is in fact a boy, unlike with Charlotte when she jumped the gun as early as possible. 

As for the Congressman and his family, I do hope their baby is okay, but doubt it will make him change his mind on healthcare for all. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

@dripcurl mentioned Shoshanna (Pearl) Easling's pregnancy with baby #4 in the Debi Pearl thread. I'm posting here so I don't forgot to include her the next time I update the list.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

On 8/26/2019 at 6:12 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Right?! They said they were surprised by the pregnancy. I’m sure they were. Most quiverful fundies don’t have babies at 47. Although a few have. But they are not the norm. 

Gloria Wissmann had her last child at 48 and Bobby Holt was 46 when she gave birth to her youngest. These two woman are the only fundies that come to my mind that had children after the age of 45. But I'm sure there are more here on FJ.

• Upvote 6

I really wonder if Chelsea had gender selection. I have two friends who’ve done it to have girls (both had 3 boys). One is in the USA and one in Australia both went with Dr Potter at HRC California. I don’t think Chelsea’s religion would really allow it though? Both my friends are Christian though...hmm. 

She definitely would have the blood test this time. I found out at 12 weeks the sex of my two via Harmony. It would be too embarrassing to make the same ‘mistake’ she did last time. 

I follow her on Instagram via my fundy account and heaps of her friends. I’ve infiltrated as it’s my strange obsession in life. 

I really really am desperate to find out what the falling out with her sister Nicole was! Or was it their husbands? Maybe Chelsea’s slimy husband had Nicole’s FBI agent husband (or whatever he is) invest and lost all their money & it’s caused bitter feelings between the women? Tin foil hat on. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I really wonder if Chelsea had gender selection. I have two friends who’ve done it to have girls (both had 3 boys). One is in the USA and one in Australia both went with Dr Potter at HRC California. I don’t think Chelsea’s religion would really allow it though? Both my friends are Christian though...hmm. 

She definitely would have the blood test this time. I found out at 12 weeks the sex of my two via Harmony. It would be too embarrassing to make the same ‘mistake’ she did last time. 

I follow her on Instagram via my fundy account and heaps of her friends. I’ve infiltrated as it’s my strange obsession in life. 

I really really am desperate to find out what the falling out with her sister Nicole was! Or was it their husbands? Maybe Chelsea’s slimy husband had Nicole’s FBI agent husband (or whatever he is) invest and lost all their money & it’s caused bitter feelings between the women? Tin foil hat on. 

So I need to set up a better fundy sock. Right now I’m mostly just using my old art insta. How does one go about doing that? Like do I have to put pic sup and stuff? Where do I get them? How do I set up an actual proper sock insta to infiltrate the fundies?

My conspiracy theory, based on absolutely zero evidence, is that whatever family loves the Trump hotel actually stays in a Ramada or whatever, and goes to the Trump restaurant for photo ops.

Alternative crazy conspiracy theory: They are able to get cheap rates via a friend and/or some last minute booking site.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

So I need to set up a better fundy sock. Right now I’m mostly just using my old art insta. How does one go about doing that? Like do I have to put pic sup and stuff? Where do I get them? How do I set up an actual proper sock insta to infiltrate the fundies?

It was a slow process after Chelsea blocked me. I started following public apostolic Instagrams following the hashtags. Posted a handful of fake photos. Had pentesostal and Jesus in my insta bio. And started slowly adding her friends who were private. Then as they saw I was friends with mutual friends I was added more and more. Then Chelsea accepted me. And I am now friends with half the church lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

On 8/26/2019 at 9:08 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Rachel is 47 and complications are much more common in women her age. So it makes sense for him to focus on his family right now. 

At 47? I'm 47 and nope! at my age the factory is going into layoffs and shutdown mode. If I were 10 or 20 years younger than me be better at this age no way!

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

It was a slow process after Chelsea blocked me. I started following public apostolic Instagrams following the hashtags. Posted a handful of fake photos. Had pentesostal and Jesus in my insta bio. And started slowly adding her friends who were private. Then as they saw I was friends with mutual friends I was added more and more. Then Chelsea accepted me. And I am now friends with half the church lol. 

I’m way too lazy for all that! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

One of my fairly new colleagues, a pants wearing woman with a graduate degree who I don't know very well, just had a baby girl named Verity, joining an older sibling named Liberty.  Now I'm suspicious she is some sort of flying under the radar fundie.

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

One of my fairly new colleagues, a pants wearing woman with a graduate degree who I don't know very well, just had a baby girl named Verity, joining an older sibling named Liberty.  Now I'm suspicious she is some sort of flying under the radar fundie.

I would totally side eye those name choices.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Evang... What?

Never heard that name, would it be considered a common name in the US?

Think it's a mangled version of Evangeline. Too bad they didn't use the classic spelling, or at least Evangelynn. Having it spelled 'Evangalynn' reads like it should be pronounced Eh-van-gah-lynn or Eh-vang-ah-lynn rather than Eh-vanj-eh-lynn.

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 7

11 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Evang... What?

Never heard that name, would it be considered a common name in the US?

It’s like Evangeline but changed to end with Lynn. It sounds very Mormon to me. Look up Mormon baby names. You’ll be in for a shock. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

I kind of thought the name "Evangeline" would start appearing more after this really gorgeous song started making the rounds on the radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z865nKpgH0Q

I can't even listen through it right now. Parent-to-child songs are such tearjerkers for me!

That said, part of me hopes the name is Ev-ann-jell-linn rather than Ev-ann-jell-een with that spelling, just because I'd personally hate to explain that pronunciation again and again. 

• I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

I kind of thought the name "Evangeline" would start appearing more after this really gorgeous song started making the rounds on the radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z865nKpgH0Q

I can't even listen through it right now. Parent-to-child songs are such tearjerkers for me!

That said, part of me hopes the name is Ev-ann-jell-linn rather than Ev-ann-jell-een with that spelling, just because I'd personally hate to explain that pronunciation again and again. 

It probably is. Mormons love to come up with names that end with -Lynn and it sounds like Lynn. Braelynn, Kreslyn, Daelyn, etc.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It sounds very Mormon to me. Look up Mormon baby names. You’ll be in for a shock. 

Is this a cultural practice or could it be related to what they're expecting in the afterlife?  I've seen some nice Mormon names but others are :pink-shock:.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Is this a cultural practice or could it be related to what they're expecting in the afterlife?  I've seen some nice Mormon names but others are :pink-shock:.

Yeah, why exactly are Mormon's known for such odd names? 

14 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Yeah, why exactly are Mormon's known for such odd names? 

Oh I think it’s just cultural. Many Mormons socialize mostly with other Mormons and I think they heavily influence one another. I was friends with a Mormon girl growing up and their names were all very ordinary. But they were the only Mormons in our town. They moved to Utah later on and I’m friends with them on FB. It’s funny because they all have kids now with stereotypical Mormon names. 

• Upvote 6

In case no one has heard of them, the Foto sisters are a singing fundie trio that know lots of FJ fundies. One of them (Adelyn) got married in May of this year and just announced she’s pregnant with twins due in February. Imagine having two babies before your first wedding anniversary. Eek. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • Confused 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic