IGNORED

Roy Jeffs Passes Away

Roy Jeffs, who came out about his father Warren’s abuse and left the cult in 2015, passed away over the weekend. We had some interactions over social media and he was a kind, sweet, brave soul. Just another victim of the horrible practices of the FLDS cult and Warren Jeffs. If anyone is interested, there’s a gofundme set up for his funeral expenses. 

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/02/roy-jeffs-son-polygamist/

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4

That young man had a lot of courage. I’m sorry it became too much to bear at that time. I hope he’s now finally resting in peace.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

May he RIP. He was brave but so much damage to his soul.  It was just too much for him to overcome.  Fuck you Warren and those like him. Rot in hell.  I don't believe in hell but, in this instance I hope there is one for Warren to go to. Piece of shit, poor excuse of a human being.  Fuck him. He basically murdered his son. 

It's so sad. I definitely have sympathy for Roy. I understand his decision to end his own life as much as I can. Probably the only thing he had control of. Oh, sweet soul, I'm sorry you were failed by your parents, community, authorities, all of it. 

Fuck you Warren!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

May he RIP. He was brave but so much damage to his soul.  It was just too much for him to overcome.  Fuck you Warren and those like him. Rot in hell.  I don't believe in hell but, in this instance I hope there is one for Warren to go to. Piece of shit, poor excuse of a human being.  Fuck him. He basically murdered his son. 

It's so sad. I definitely have sympathy for Roy. I understand his decision to end his own life as much as I can. Probably the only thing he had control of. Oh, sweet soul, I'm sorry you were failed by your parents, community, authorities, all of it. 

Fuck you Warren!

Truly this. Fuck you Warren! Fuck all of these cults. They cause unknowable damage. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Oh man I hope the siblings that are out of the cult check up on each other. I know Rachel is everywhere but it can't be easy for her to handle everything. Hopefully they can lean on each other in this tragic time.

• Upvote 1

This is very sad. I saw Rachel post it on her f/b page. 

Sadly, Warren will not think much of Roy's passing. (From what I read) he has no ability for self- examination and his role in ruining hundreds of lives. 

This is pretty shocking.  I'm working my way through the year of polygamy podcast and I'm currently listening to his interview.  It's always hard to hear someone speak, especially when what they're speaking about is the reason they're no longer here.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1