• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Georgiana

Dillards 77: Sex Advice from Smoochie Sweetie Sweet Muffin

Seculardaisy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

How is there anything remotely sexy or fun about the “Bra Battle”? Sounds like doing laundry in Hell.

I know I kiss my husbands mouth and what not but the idea of him picking up candy with his mouth and then putting it in my mouth makes me a little queezy. No spit covered candy for me.

But hey, good for Jill if these sex games are her idea of fun. I hope that means she is having enjoyable sex and not purely baby making sex or sex that focuses mainly inner Derick. You do you girl.

Edited by Seculardaisy

NakedKnees
33 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Sooo...... am I the only one who thought they were going to use the skittles for oral sex when they first saw it? Or am I a dirty heathen? 😂

Anyway-

So I saw this on Facebook today and reading it reminded me so much of Jill's blog post I had to share! It's 1955 ‘Good House Wife’s Guide’ Explains How Wives Should Treat Their Husbands

https://www.littlethings.com/1950s-good-housewife-guide/?utm_content=social&utm_source=PurpleClover&utm_medium=Facebook

Seriously I wouldn't want a man who expects all this, take your own damn shoes off. 

These wifely duty lists always crack me up. This photo from that link says it all:

Spoiler

Wife.jpg.b5c8a4a610d5c3dc89352fae99426af4.jpg

Spoiler

888741825_Wifecopy.jpg.06f096650742fc75433db1842425434d.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3

Georgiana

We're on to Jill fellowship thread #2: