IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 6: Virgin Drinks and Beach Pics and Expecting

GreyhoundFan

3 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Alyssa did and the only thing I liked about the girls each marrying was they each moved away from Kelly and Gil. Michael to Chicago, Tori, Josie and Carlin to Nashville depriving them of their help. Now their all moving back except Alyssa and Josie unless I missed it. It really sucks. I have no doubt they'll be back to helping take care of their siblings or have them foisted on them.

Josie's still in Knoxville, as far as I know. I don't think they are in Anderson County, but they are closer than Nashville. 

• Upvote 5

As far as I know neither Josie nor Carlin ever moved to Nashville. Josie stayed in Knoxville, and Kelton’s family also lives there so I don’t see them moving. Carlin and Evan had plans to live in Nashville but ended up in East TN. 

• Upvote 7

Very late to add that, I guess, but seeing the picture of the Resort, and having been in Punta Cana three times last year - I assume there are different areas. Some areas are adult only, and others are different classes of 'service', so to say. I don't know that particular Resort, we usually go to a different one, but in the one we go to, there's three different standarts: classic, level and royal. and there's the adults only area in the level as well. For each section, you get a different kind of band, and while you can walk around in the whole resort with the royal area band (but why would you? and in the classic and level area with the level band, with the basic band, you can only go to the basic area, so to say.

It's still all inclusive, but the service is more exclusive in the higher classes obviously, food is better (there might be more restaurants, more a la carte or better food at the buffets, better spirits at the bar (not that CarVan would care)

The beach sections are all a bit different too, the royal service has real nice beds, whereas the beach for the classic, and sometimes also the level is quite crowded. 

It's definitly NOT modest though, so i guess they either spent a lot of time in their rooms or Carlin oughta been busy keeping Evan distracted from all the nike.

AAAND Edit: It is still waaaay too big, but probably not as big as it might seem on the picture, due to different zones. But I'm not a huge fan. I only stay there for one or two nights usually, due to work, soo..

Edited by SeekingAdventure
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

I actually stayed at a Majestic resort for my honeymoon, not the one they were at but the same brand/chain. I loved it and would go back, but it’s definitely not the kind of place I’d expect to see a Bates. We did the upgraded level, I can’t remember what it was actually called but it was not much more money and got us access to an adults only section of the beach, 2 of the pools, and 3 clubhouses that had computers with internet and extra snacks. We also had a butler, who basically did little extra fancy things around the room like set up a bottle of wine or draw a bath with candles lit while you were out at dinner. It was a nice touch for sure. It looks huge from the aerial picture but it never took more than a few minutes to walk anywhere. 

• Upvote 8

Did anyone see this post on Instagram from Carlin’s hair trail? I think this would have been a much better choice with her dress 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

So Even and Carlin went to see Aladdin. I wonder if she liked it? I’m sure she has never seen the cartoons before? They were allowed to watch Winnie the Pooh growing up and their is a genie and magic. 

• Haha 3

That hair do is pretty but it looks like it would fall apart easily. I wouldn't have went with it for that reason.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Some of the comments on the picture of her wearing Jeans were so horrible, acting like she was terrible for disrespecting her parents and made a big issue out of it. Gil and Kelly have said that once the children are married they can choose to wear what they want and don't seem that bothered by it.

Carlin always seemed to be the one interested in fashion and I'm glad she is now able to choose to wear what she wants. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

21 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Carlin always seemed to be the one interested in fashion and I'm glad she is now able to choose to wear what she wants. 

What Evan wants you mean? :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 6/7/2019 at 12:32 PM, VBOY9977 said:

As far as I know neither Josie nor Carlin ever moved to Nashville. Josie stayed in Knoxville, and Kelton’s family also lives there so I don’t see them moving. Carlin and Evan had plans to live in Nashville but ended up in East TN. 

This makes sense for Carlin considering Tori and Bobby are no longer in Nashville and Lawson seems to be home much more often than he is in Nashville anymore. He seems to only go up there when he is working on something big like a new recording or a video.

Is Evan's family based in Nashville?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Some of the comments on the picture of her wearing Jeans were so horrible, acting like she was terrible for disrespecting her parents and made a big issue out of it. Gil and Kelly have said that once the children are married they can choose to wear what they want and don't seem that bothered by it.

Carlin always seemed to be the one interested in fashion and I'm glad she is now able to choose to wear what she wants. 

I'm all for the girl wearing some jeans if she wants. It's a silly thing to be so controversial in that family.

I do find it interesting that she did so as fast as she did, indicating said jeans were bought before she even got married. It puts an image of some secret nighttime run to Walmart or the Gap for the contraband. Or maybe she had some checklist for after the wedding that included first kiss, dance, first sex, and then slide on those jeans. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yes

I wonder if they decided for a compromise or being close to the Bates home base allows more tv time & additional cash flow.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

There was a commenter on the bates family blog asking when Carlin will start posting again and when she will announce a pregnancy. I don’t get the obsession with knowing when a stranger is pregnant. Fundies speculate just as much as we do. She just got back from her honeymoon. Even if she was pregnant most people don’t announce until the second trimester. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Here’s what I think about asking fundies if they are pregnant:

1) Has to be Fan girls 

2) Fan girls defaulting to a topic that they know is applicable...hoping that the fundie royalty will engage with them *crushing*

3) Fundies are not like “most people”, especially a first time pregnant, young fundie. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

There was a commenter on the bates family blog asking when Carlin will start posting again and when she will announce a pregnancy. I don’t get the obsession with knowing when a stranger is pregnant. Fundies speculate just as much as we do. She just got back from her honeymoon. Even if she was pregnant most people don’t announce until the second trimester. 

Now that she has freedom to do other things like watch disney movies Carlin doesnt seem to spend all her day on instangram anymore, good for her TBH, people should stop being annoying and let her enjoy her freedom and her married life.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

On 6/19/2019 at 1:15 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

That was probably creepy fundy stalker Becky M aka RebaLou.

Actually, I'm actually surprised that Carlin isn't posting daily about  OMG  HOW GREAT WIFE LIFE IS!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

On 6/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, just_ordinary said:

My conspiracy theory: Gil took over the IBLP completely and is now cult leader. He needs the manpower and therefore actually employs his sons in law.

Bill has been griping about Gil and Chad's father taking all the IBLP money. Perhaps the married kids get a portion if they move close. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

That was probably creepy fundy stalker Becky M aka RebaLou.

Actually, I'm actually surprised that Carlin isn't posting daily about  OMG  HOW GREAT WIFE LIFE IS!

Rebalyn is not just creepy is a vile evil person. She left this comment to Michaela in her last photo, i just have no words:

rebalynn.17: Still no kids? Maybe you and Brandon aren't doing it right... ?

• Fuck You 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 37

@llucie I hope she missed that comment because I know that would have hurt her. Michaela has talked about struggling with her faith because she couldn’t conceive. What kind of person would say such a thing. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 15
  • Love 1

I don’t follow any Bateseses on SM, but i’ve been familiar with Stalker Becky M or whatever name she’s using, and she crossed into dangerous territory for me when she got belligerent with Tori over how little Tori was posting after her wedding.  IMO, even if you’re an influencer, how much or little you post is your decision.  

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

@llucie I hope she missed that comment because I know that would have hurt her. Michaela has talked about struggling with her faith because she couldn’t conceive. What kind of person would say such a thing. 

I am afraid she had to read that comment because she deleted the posterior replies by rebalyn talking with another puppet account of hers. Or at least i can not longer see them.

• Sad 4

What a vile person! I don't really subscribe to the thought that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. However, I do believe in don't say things to people while being anonymous (or just a stranger on the internet) if you wouldn't say it to their face if you knew them. The fact that this Becky M person felt the need to make a second account just so she can let out her shitty side makes me think she wouldn't feel comfortable saying these things to their faces (after all she doesn't say them on her main account). 

Not that her opinions bring anything of value to the discussion. Disgusting!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

On 6/20/2019 at 10:38 PM, llucie said:

Rebalyn is not just creepy is a vile evil person. She left this comment to Michaela in her last photo, i just have no words:

rebalynn.17: Still no kids? Maybe you and Brandon aren't doing it right... ?

What a horrible and insensitive thing for her to say, she also congratulated Josiah and Lauren on their rainbow baby before it was known she was pregnant again, she was pregnant but if she wasn't that would cause them upset.

• Upvote 5

It's super shitty yes they have abhorrent beliefs and having struggled with infertility people don't realize how much words like that can hurt. I can only imagine how Michael hurts especially being you and you feel like your body is broken since it can't do the one thing you want it to.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic