IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant: Part 2

Coconut Flan

On 9/13/2019 at 8:22 AM, LittleOwl said:

Unfortunately, I think things are going to get way worse before she wakes up and accepts she needs drastic changes and thorough treatment:( 

Agreed, the fight that the audio was released of, started because Andrew woke her up at two in the afternoon and told her she needed to look after James, they were in California because Andrew had work and he needed to leave, she was screaming at him and threatened to stab him just because he asked her to watch her own child. Amber has never really taken the effort to get help and follow the steps needed.

MTV need to fire her already and stop enabling her, I'd rather see Gary, Kristina with Leah and Emilee over Amber. Her brother is still blindly defending her he is a cop and a veteran and he would probably be the first to pass judgment on her behaviour if anyone other than her acted the way she did. Shawn doesn't seem to give a shit that his own nephew was in danger thanks to his sister's actions. Even if Andrew did all the things Amber is claiming he did or was provoking her in any way that doesn't excuse her actions and even with her mental illnesses, she knows it's wrong. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

A new one got released tonight. It's from Leah's first day of school. They're stomach-churning to listen to; she definitely has that classic abuser "sound," if that makes any sense. Lots of gaslighting, telling him he deserved to get hit, and name-calling.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, LittleOwl said:

MTV have not fired Amber, and they continue to film her.  

Bet they are wanting to use the court case for ratings. Fire her replace her with Kristina, Kristina has been raising Leah for years. Amber has been violent to multiple partners and in front of her children. She was just better at hiding it with Andrew than she did with Gary. She had offers from MTV to go to rehab and refused it, she would stop taking her meds to drink and isn't even trying to help herself. They fired Jenelle and Farrah and she is arguably worse than them. 

Randy posted on his YouTube a video of him speaking at a conference for Dental workers and the topic was about how to help patients who they suspect are victims of abuse and he spoke about the mental abuse and gaslighting Chelsea suffered at the hand of Adam, he didn't say Adam's name but it was him he was talking about. He said that Adam had convinced Chelsea that she was worthless and no one would love her and he was doing her a favour by being with him and even with people messaging her on social media telling her she could do better and her friends and family telling her the same it took year's to fully leave him. What Andrew was out through is worse than what Chelsea went through and she is still suffering from anxiety and panic attacks, keeping Amber on is setting a bad example.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

Nathan has been arrested for another dui, his forth, he has just handed Jenelle and David more ammo to keep Kaiser from him on a plate and with the appeal against the children being returned still come, he has not done himself favours. Poor Kaiser, I think Doris is best going for custody alone now. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

19 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Apparently Leah Messer joined a cult https://popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/10/24/teen-mom-2-leah-messer-joins-cult/

As a brilliant redditor said, “The only sense she has is lipsense”

I saw some of her twitter posts, I hope for her and her kid's sake she soon gives up on this, she isn’t known for sticking with stuff. 

• Upvote 2

Amber got a fucking plea deal https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/10/25/amber-portwood-teen-mom-og-plea-deal-andrew-glennon-fight/

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I saw some of her twitter posts, I hope for her and her kid's sake she soon gives up on this, she isn’t known for sticking with stuff. 

Yeah, she just tends to waste lots of money first 

• Upvote 1

Apparently beef occured at the reunion with the YAP cast.... seriously... I swear MTV is doing it on purpose to just get headlines.  

I miss the old days where they could sit and talk about their struggles together, but now it's all focused on who hates who. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, LittleOwl said:

Apparently beef occured at the reunion with the YAP cast.... seriously... I swear MTV is doing it on purpose to just get headlines.  

I miss the old days where they could sit and talk about their struggles together, but now it's all focused on who hates who. 

Right? I heard about this too. One of them (Kail?) said this is what happens when you put people who don’t like each other on the same stage. Uh....no it isn’t. People who don’t like each other have to deal with each other all the time, work with each other every day. And they don’t get into fights. Where does MTV find these people who love violence so much? And think that it’s NORMAL?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Jenelle has tweeted that she and the Kids have moved away from David and will be starting paperwork. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/26/2019 at 1:33 AM, HarryPotterFan said:

If she does end up with probation I hope to God it has similar conditions to what she got with Gary and that if she doesn't follow them she can get sent to prison but honestly I feel this is a kick in the face to Andrew and little James. She put them and herself in danger that night and has abused multiple men numerous times, she is getting off to lightly, especially when she has previous for it. Leah and James are so much better with their dad's anyway. 

8 minutes ago, LittleOwl said:

Jenelle has tweeted that she and the Kids have moved away from David and will be starting paperwork. 

I really want to believe her but it's Jenelle and she is known to pull stunts like this then run to the press and collect the cash. I gave up years ago on her changing but if she did it would be great for and the children if she did. If it's true a heck of a custody battle and divorce battle coming, the land and all their stuff is in his name and they both have lost custody of one child and prime custody of another, after David lost access to Kaden I see him putting up a fight for Ensley and he will play dirty, he thought nothing of using a recording to show that Maryssa could lie to discredit her in court and she is his own child. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

@Glasgowghirl do you know if The Land is in just his name or both of their names? I don’t see Jenelle ever changing. But I guess one can hope. I feel badly (if this is true) for Maryssa stuck alone with him on the land. Nothing good can come of that. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/29/2019 at 10:29 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

Right? I heard about this too. One of them (Kail?) said this is what happens when you put people who don’t like each other on the same stage. Uh....no it isn’t. People who don’t like each other have to deal with each other all the time, work with each other every day. And they don’t get into fights. Where does MTV find these people who love violence so much? And think that it’s NORMAL?

Exactly! That's called adulting! I don't like some of my co-workers but we have to be together 10+ hours a day so I keep my mouth shut (for the most part haha) but we certainly don't get into fist fights or screaming matches! Sheesh! Grow up Kail! This is life! 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, mollysmom said:

but we certainly don't get into fist fights or screaming matches! 

In my head, I do.  But I crack on in silence, because that's called being an adult. 

I swear they used to be way more mature at the beginning - they've gone backwards! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Is it appropriate for me to vomit in a bucket, because I want to. 

Edited by LittleOwl
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:08 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

If she does end up with probation I hope to God it has similar conditions to what she got with Gary and that if she doesn't follow them she can get sent to prison but honestly I feel this is a kick in the face to Andrew and little James. She put them and herself in danger that night and has abused multiple men numerous times, she is getting off to lightly, especially when she has previous for it. Leah and James are so much better with their dad's anyway. 

I really want to believe her but it's Jenelle and she is known to pull stunts like this then run to the press and collect the cash. I gave up years ago on her changing but if she did it would be great for and the children if she did. If it's true a heck of a custody battle and divorce battle coming, the land and all their stuff is in his name and they both have lost custody of one child and prime custody of another, after David lost access to Kaden I see him putting up a fight for Ensley and he will play dirty, he thought nothing of using a recording to show that Maryssa could lie to discredit her in court and she is his own child. 

I think it’s similar to what she had with Gary. So she’ll probably fuck up and fail a drug test. And her visitations with James aren’t set, she has to request them. Which she probably won’t do. Once Andrew shows she doesn’t make an effort to see James he’ll probably be able to petition to move to California, which Amber blocked previously https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/10/31/teen-mom-og-star-amber-portwood-sentenced-to-probation-random-drug-testing-travel-ban-more-in-domestic-violence-case/

The statement Jenelle posted about reflecting on her life and leaving David is way too coherent for her. I don’t think she actually wrote it. Apparently she met with MTV execs during the reunion. Maybe she talked to them about leaving David and if they’d take her back? And they wrote if for her? Complete speculation. Allegedly David didn’t want her to meet with them, so she left for NY after he went to sleep. And left Ensley and Maryssa with him.

11 hours ago, mollysmom said:

Exactly! That's called adulting! I don't like some of my co-workers but we have to be together 10+ hours a day so I keep my mouth shut (for the most part haha) but we certainly don't get into fist fights or screaming matches! Sheesh! Grow up Kail! This is life! 

I’d love to see any of them try to work a real job for a few weeks. I want to see how they deal with bosses, coworkers, customers...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 11/1/2019 at 1:10 AM, mstee said:

@Glasgowghirl do you know if The Land is in just his name or both of their names? I don’t see Jenelle ever changing. But I guess one can hope. I feel badly (if this is true) for Maryssa stuck alone with him on the land. Nothing good can come of that. 

His name, for being on TV for 10 year's she has nothing to show for it if they divorce, apart from her mugshots, leaked nudes and her famous 'I can't go to jail, I got ticket' s for Kesha and I have feather's in my hair' scene. 

11 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I think it’s similar to what she had with Gary. So she’ll probably fuck up and fail a drug test. And her visitations with James aren’t set, she has to request them. Which she probably won’t do. Once Andrew shows she doesn’t make an effort to see James he’ll probably be able to petition to move to California, which Amber blocked previously https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/10/31/teen-mom-og-star-amber-portwood-sentenced-to-probation-random-drug-testing-travel-ban-more-in-domestic-violence-case

Amber is a lazier mother than even Jenelle, Jenelle takes her children out places even if it is to brag about it on social media and hasn't gone months without seeing Jace. She went months without seeing Leah and then expected Gary and Kristina to drop their plans to let her see her at short notice and bad mouth them. She will do the same to Andrew, that is probably why he agreed to sign off her plea deal, he knows soon enough she will slip up. 

• Upvote 4

@Glasgowghirl I know Jenelle is dumb but I can’t believe she was dumb enough to use her money to buy that land and build the house and then put it in his name! Should have been the first of many red flags for her that he was just a moocher. Wow. Even if he gets the house, though, I wonder how he will keep it since he won’t get a job. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:06 PM, mstee said:

@Glasgowghirl I know Jenelle is dumb but I can’t believe she was dumb enough to use her money to buy that land and build the house and then put it in his name! Should have been the first of many red flags for her that he was just a moocher. Wow. Even if he gets the house, though, I wonder how he will keep it since he won’t get a job

Jenelle was warned about that and ignored it, she has done it with every guy she has been with bought them stuff in their name, David managed to grift the most, land, a house, cars, boats, and all the animals. The land was paid for up front but the house that she could have easily paid for on her money was mortgaged and her credit was bad, that could be a reason why it was in his name but she should have put her own name on it too. They will need to sell up. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/2/2019 at 4:03 AM, Glasgowghirl said:

Amber is a lazier mother than even Jenelle, Jenelle takes her children out places even if it is to brag about it on social media and hasn't gone months without seeing Jace. She went months without seeing Leah and then expected Gary and Kristina to drop their plans to let her see her at short notice and bad mouth them. She will do the same to Andrew, that is probably why he agreed to sign off her plea deal, he knows soon enough she will slip up. 

Yeah, she’ll probably fail a drug test at some point. I hope Leah is able to talk to someone about all this crap. She’s gotten to an age where Gary and Kristina can’t hide it from her.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:06 AM, mstee said:

@Glasgowghirl I know Jenelle is dumb but I can’t believe she was dumb enough to use her money to buy that land and build the house and then put it in his name! Should have been the first of many red flags for her that he was just a moocher. Wow. Even if he gets the house, though, I wonder how he will keep it since he won’t get a job. 

I remember the house was sinking. It probably doesn’t have much value. She’s still an idiot for putting it in his name. 

She’s filed a temporary restraining order against him. So I guess this is real. She probably had help putting together that statement from a PR person. Glad she’s getting out of there, but those kids aren’t safe with her either. I worry for Maryssa, as well as all the animals on The Land. Poor kid must be terrified. https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/11/05/inside-the-protective-order-filed-against-david-eason-by-estranged-wife-jenelle-evans-former-teen-mom-2-star-claims-david-abused-her-at-least-11-times-in-two-years/

On 11/6/2019 at 5:10 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

I remember the house was sinking. It probably doesn’t have much value. She’s still an idiot for putting it in his name. 

She’s filed a temporary restraining order against him. So I guess this is real. She probably had help putting together that statement from a PR person. Glad she’s getting out of there, but those kids aren’t safe with her either. I worry for Maryssa, as well as all the animals on The Land. Poor kid must be terrified. https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/11/05/inside-the-protective-order-filed-against-david-eason-by-estranged-wife-jenelle-evans-former-teen-mom-2-star-claims-david-abused-her-at-least-11-times-in-two-years/

I read that, I am glad her Kai and Ensley are away but I still don't have much sympathy for her because she let him abuse Kai for so long, chose to stay with David when she had the chance to leave and when she was told if she stayed her children would be taken and tried to drag David's ex through the mud for keeping her son from David. While I don't he was abusive but I wouldn't be surprised if she was abusive to him as well. 

Maryssa needs resued from him soon, the least Jenelle can do now is give her mother and grandmother information that can help them get Maryssa back, her calling Maryssa a liar in court is partly why she is still with David. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2