• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant: Part 2

Spent
ViolaSebastian

Jesus, where on earth did MTV manage to find these absolutely, appallingly sick women??

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Glasgowghirl
17 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

The description of the damage to the door was too detailed for me to believe it was made up. The evidence will show what happened. Damage to the door, residue of the door on the machete, etc. I agree that the flip flop incident is enough. Andrew turned his body so James wouldn’t get hit. If he didn’t have quick reflexes Amber could be looking at child abuse charges. 

In other fucked up news, Jenelle is now claiming that she made up Nugget getting shot for attention. https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/07/11/columbus-county-says-david-eason-wont-face-charges-in-regard-to-jenelle-evans-dogs-death-former-teen-mom-2-star-now-claims-she-made-up-dog-shooting-story-for-publicity/

She isn't allowed to see Andrew or James just now and hopefully Leah isn't around her unless it's supervised. Shawn blocked a lot of people on twitter when they questioned him blindly believing Amber, I know it's his sister but even from watching her on the show and her Instagram live outburst at Jenelle, it's obvious to see how unhinged she is. 

David and Jenelle have gotten away with lying again. The custody cases for Kaiser and Maryssa are still ongoing and hopefully a better judge will be on both cases and they will be taken again. Jenelle is making posts calling Maryssa a liar, calling Nathan's girlfriend his side chick when they have been together longer than her and Nathan were and accusing him of hitting Kaiser and blaming David. Kaiser has went from a happy child back to fake smiling in pictures in just a week. I fear for both those children.

Spent
ViolaSebastian

And let's talk about whatever doctor (assuming she didn't buy it on the streets...) gave a "recovering" klonopin addict klonopin.

Spent
LittleOwl

How on earth does Jenelle manage to keep avoiding the serious consequences of her actions!?? 

Glasgowghirl
4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

And let's talk about whatever doctor (assuming she didn't buy it on the streets...) gave a "recovering" klonopin addict klonopin.

That is why I doubt she got them from a doctor speculation has been rife about her using them again for a long time. Her behaviour on the show recently was mix of Jenelle and Farrah. 

1 hour ago, LittleOwl said:

How on earth does Jenelle manage to keep avoiding the serious consequences of her actions!?? 

A few people from North Carolina have commented on twitter that their judicial system is a joke and that the judge that gave her the children back is useless. Her being on the show meant she had decent lawyer's as well. Gary, Amber's ex once said that if Jenelle had been from Indiana like Amber she would have ended up in prison a long time ago. She has been arrested more than double the amount of times Amber had and has had assault and drug charges too. Her ex's Gary and Courtland both took the rap for her on charges too.

front hugs > duggs
2 hours ago, LittleOwl said:

I keep asking myself the same question about many people in our government here unfortunately...

Bethella
On 7/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Jesus, where on earth did MTV manage to find these absolutely, appallingly sick women??

I think it's the curse of reality tv. Most normal, emotionally healthy people won't agree to be on a reality tv show or if they do it's only for a one-off documentary type program. We see it across the board, the teen moms, the Gosselins, the Duggars, the Bateses, the list goes on. For someone to agree to that level of intrusion into their lives on an ongoing basis, it's not normal and in my opinion, it's not healthy. 

mstee

Does anyone know who this kid is? I question anybody allowing their child over to that place.   I don’t remember reading about any brothers that Maryssa hasn’t seen in a long time  And it’s clearly a different Jace/Jase than Jenelle’s son. 

Spoiler

A17089BA-A363-46FA-A090-4758CDAEC4A9.thumb.jpeg.df14d70d7343c457eb9bcca1a0373c9f.jpeg

Glasgowghirl
13 hours ago, mstee said:

Does anyone know who this kid is? I question anybody allowing their child over to that place.   I don’t remember reading about any brothers that Maryssa hasn’t seen in a long time  And it’s clearly a different Jace/Jase than Jenelle’s son. 

Reveal hidden contents

A17089BA-A363-46FA-A090-4758CDAEC4A9.thumb.jpeg.df14d70d7343c457eb9bcca1a0373c9f.jpeg

His dad is the man who handed the recording to David where Maryssa's mother said she is a good liar. Some people on twitter have said that it's Maryssa's mother is his mum and the dad has him full time others have said that she is not his mother. The fact he handed that recording over to David and has brought his son around them, tells you that this is not a nice person.