IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant: Part 2

Coconut Flan

5 minutes ago, brookeb82 said:

Didn't she pound on the last dude she was with too? Matt?

I think with Matt he wasn't shy in hitting her back. They both used to get drunk and attack eachother.

Gary has tweeted saying he is thinking of Amber, Andrew and James at this time. He also said that Leah is away camping with a friend and her family. People have criticised him for wishing Amber well but Amber is the mother of his child and he wants what's best for her. Gary does try to co parent with her but a lot of the time she misses visits and then expects to get Leah random days and for Gary and Kristina to drop their plans to suit her, especially since they also have Emilee and Kristina's older daughter to think about.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I stopped rooting for her when she wouldn't leave Matt even after he had lied to her about the number of children he had, cheated on her and stole money from her.

It took me months to summon up the strength to leave my cheating manipulative ex.  So, I'm not holding that against her. Also I've grown up with my mother's mental health not being hidden from me so again... not holding that either just from personal experiences. But each to their own. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LittleOwl said:

It took me months to summon up the strength to leave my cheating manipulative ex.  So, I'm not holding that against her. Also I've grown up with my mother's mental health not being hidden from me so again... not holding that either just from personal experiences. But each to their own. 

It wasn't just her not leaving him, it was also once she moved Matt in she went from taking Leah all the time to barely seeing her and was being abusive to people who were trying to advise her not to trust him and she started acting tough because she had went to prison. She didn't seem to want to better herself. 

Andrew actually sent a text prompting the police to come saying he feared for not just his life but James's.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

She didn't seem to want to better herself. 

Well, I was still holding onto hope for her and Leah to better herself. 

I was very angry and defensive at people who told me to leave my situation, but I didn't want to admit to myself that it was true ??‍♀️.  Again, that's just my experience and why I was still rooting for her, until now. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LittleOwl said:

Well, I was still holding onto hope for her and Leah to better herself. 

I was very angry and defensive at people who told me to leave my situation, but I didn't want to admit to myself that it was true ??‍♀️.  Again, that's just my experience and why I was still rooting for her, until now. 

Don't get me wrong I do hope she does better herself, but all her underlying issues are still the same as they were when she had Leah and her anger problems are getting worse if anything. I think her and Cate use their mental illnesses as excuses to be lazy at times and her going months without seeing Leah after her and Matt broke up and then she gets with Andrew and falls pregnant right away before she even had a proper chance to work on herself didn't help.

I like Leah and she seems to have improved a lot since she had her issues, though I think she moved to fast with Jason but I credit her for at least leaving him when he refused to let her have the dog in his house and realising that he was overbearing.

In other news, Ryan and Mackenzie are expecting a baby girl, just what they need, Ryan has missed the majority of Jagger's life so far due to rehab or jail and with Bentley he left Maci or his parents to do everything and since Taylor has been in his life he has been more of dad to him.

• Upvote 2

I was coming to report the latest news. I see everyone already knows. What the fuck is going on in Teen Mom Land this week?

Amber will never learn and Mack is a fame-seeking idiot. Over on reddit people are trying to figure out when the hell she managed to get pregnant and be due in January. They determined it must have happened the soon as Ryan got out of jail (which would also line up with him accusing her of cheating in the days after?). Also apparently he was traumatized and didn’t want to be touched when he got out....I remember reading about him wanting to get away from everyone for the first week or so?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I was coming to report the latest news. I see everyone already knows. What the fuck is going on in Teen Mom Land this week?

Amber will never learn and Mack is a fame-seeking idiot. Over on reddit people are trying to figure out when the hell she managed to get pregnant and be due in January. They determined it must have happened the soon as Ryan got out of jail (which would also line up with him accusing her of cheating in the days after?). Also apparently he was traumatized and didn’t want to be touched when he got out....I remember reading about him wanting to get away from everyone for the first week or so?

I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she got released from prison but she soon started doing the same things and chose men over Leah again. I believe that she hit Andrew before, he always seemed scared of angering her. 

Mackenzie married Ryan when he was high and considering how she has been looking after Jagger on her own most of the time, you'd think she would be more careful about getting pregnant, I suspect she planned it to try and keep him.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she got released from prison but she soon started doing the same things and chose men over Leah again. I believe that she hit Andrew before, he always seemed scared of angering her. 

Mackenzie married Ryan when he was high and considering how she has been looking after Jagger on her own most of the time, you'd think she would be more careful about getting pregnant, I suspect she planned it to try and keep him.

I gave Amber the benefit of the doubt too. I felt a lot of sympathy when she had that interview with Dr. Drew while she was in jail. She was the most clear headed she had ever been, got her GED, and I thought she truly wanted to turn her life around. It really got to me when she said she was chewing fentanyl patches while taking a drug test. It was clear she was so lost, and maybe there was a good person underneath everything. Then she got out and started doing the same shit. I believe she hit Andrew before too. I feel so bad for Leah. She’s old enough to see what is going on now. She knows her mom has chosen drugs and men over her for her entire life. It has to suck for her and Bentley to know that their parents are in the news for being crap humans and getting arrested. And other kids they go to school with might know about it. They have their pain plastered everywhere for the world to see.

I think Mack planned it too. How the fuck did she immediately get pregnant after he got out of jail? Immediately. And he didn’t even want to be around her, his parents, or his kids (who he never wants to be around...). Mack is vile for marrying a man while he was too high to be aware of what he was doing. And then he got drunk at their “second” wedding. He’s constantly high or drunk throughout their relationship. Would he even have married her or be with her if he wasn’t high all the time?

Also I read Amber is due to see a judge at 8:30 am on Monday. At first I was like, “Fat chance of her waking up early enough” but apparently she’s stuck in prison until then. So I guess the warden will have to get her ass up. 

• Upvote 1

Andrew recently posted a picture of an x-ray of his foot that shows screws he had placed after an injury. The timing of the post made people question if Amber caused the injury. But I’m posting because the headline of this article amuses me.

“Amber Portwood's Boyfriend Andrew Glennon Revealed Photo of Foot Injury Ahead of Her Alleged Arrest

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/07/06/amber-portwood-boyfriend-andrew-glennon-revealed-photo-foot-injury/

ALLEGED arrest? She actually got arrested. There’s documentation. How is it alleged? Is that how people refer to arrests? I get “alleged abuse” before being found guilty but alleged arrest?

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I gave Amber the benefit of the doubt too. I felt a lot of sympathy when she had that interview with Dr. Drew while she was in jail. She was the most clear headed she had ever been, got her GED, and I thought she truly wanted to turn her life around. It really got to me when she said she was chewing fentanyl patches while taking a drug test. It was clear she was so lost, and maybe there was a good person underneath everything. Then she got out and started doing the same shit. I believe she hit Andrew before too. I feel so bad for Leah. She’s old enough to see what is going on now. She knows her mom has chosen drugs and men over her for her entire life. It has to suck for her and Bentley to know that their parents are in the news for being crap humans and getting arrested. And other kids they go to school with might know about it. They have their pain plastered everywhere for the world to see.

I think Mack planned it too. How the fuck did she immediately get pregnant after he got out of jail? Immediately. And he didn’t even want to be around her, his parents, or his kids (who he never wants to be around...). Mack is vile for marrying a man while he was too high to be aware of what he was doing. And then he got drunk at their “second” wedding. He’s constantly high or drunk throughout their relationship. Would he even have married her or be with her if he wasn’t high all the time?

Also I read Amber is due to see a judge at 8:30 am on Monday. At first I was like, “Fat chance of her waking up early enough” but apparently she’s stuck in prison until then. So I guess the warden will have to get her ass up. 

Leah and Bentley are well behaved and mature children and I credit Gary and Kristina and Maci and Taylor for raising them well and giving them the stability that Leah and Ryan have never given them. Maci and Gary have both in the past been criticised for not just allowing their children to go to the other parent's house and being accused as using their children to hurt their ex. It's obvious that they are doing it for the right reasons. 

If Mackenzie had waited a year or two and Ryan was doing better and then maybe people would not be criticising her for having a second child with Ryan but adding another child into the mix now is not a good idea. Jagger barely knows his dad and both Bentley and her son Hudson are probably having issues surrounding Ryan being around one minute gone the next for months at a time.

Amber better enjoy the freedom for now because with her previous record and the fact Andrew was holding James, I can see her being in deep trouble this time. She is not in her teens or early 20s now either. Rumours are circulating that she was self medicating again.

• Upvote 3

I found this update on Reddit. Amber admitted to hitting Andrew with a shoe, but she says she didn’t hit him hard so it’s okay. He says she’s hit him before and threatened him countless times. The really horrifying bit (as if that wasn’t enough): She hit him on his right side and he was holding James in his right arm. She could have easily hit James. She must have been inches away from him and probably scared him really badly. Poor baby. 

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/07/08/teen-mom-star-amber-portwood-accused-hitting-boyfriend-shoe/1675231001/

I can’t get over her being inches away from hitting a baby

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I found this update on Reddit. Amber admitted to hitting Andrew with a shoe, but she says she didn’t hit him hard so it’s okay. He says she’s hit him before and threatened him countless times. The really horrifying bit (as if that wasn’t enough): She hit him on his right side and he was holding James in his right arm. She could have easily hit James. She must have been inches away from him and probably scared him really badly. Poor baby. 

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/07/08/teen-mom-star-amber-portwood-accused-hitting-boyfriend-shoe/1675231001/

I can’t get over her being inches away from hitting a baby

I read that article, it doesn't matter if it was only a flip flop she still threw an object at him and it could have hurt James or Andrew may have ended up dropping him. In season 2 of Teen Mom Farrah lost it with her mum because she was mad at Farrah and threw a T shirt at her but it Missed and hit Sophia the fight that escalated ended up with Debra being arrested and not allowed near Sophia unless another adult was present because Sophia had been hit with the T shirt.

Her whole attitude saying it was only a flip flop shows she still doesn't take it serious. Her brother Shawn commented on Gary's tweet and it seems like he is angry with her too. Both him and her mother have tried to be supportive of her and advise her but she has never listened to them and I can see them both losing patience with her. Gary and Kristina too have always invited her to any of Leah's activity's and have made sure that Leah still gets a chance to have the sibling bond with James.

• Upvote 2

Her attitude shows that not only does she not think abuse is a big deal, but she doesn’t give a shit she could have hurt her baby. I read somewhere that this charge was upgraded to a felony because of her history of abuse.  I also wonder if abuse in front of a minor will  be changed to attempted child abuse or something? When she hit Gary in front of Leah, Leah was sitting a few feet away. James was directly in the line of fire. I just feel like it’s not the same. And abusing anyone is bad but NOT CARING IF YOU HURT YOUR BABY??? 

I hope Andrew gets the fuck away from Amber and files for full custody. He has his own past issues but he isn’t abusive. And I hope Leah and James can continue to have a relationship. 

I hope Leah is doing okay mentally, she's likely been told by now that her mom got arrested again. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Her attitude shows that not only does she not think abuse is a big deal, but she doesn’t give a shit she could have hurt her baby. I read somewhere that this charge was upgraded to a felony because of her history of abuse.  I also wonder if abuse in front of a minor will  be changed to attempted child abuse or something? When she hit Gary in front of Leah, Leah was sitting a few feet away. James was directly in the line of fire. I just feel like it’s not the same. And abusing anyone is bad but NOT CARING IF YOU HURT YOUR BABY??? 

I hope Andrew gets the fuck away from Amber and files for full custody. He has his own past issues but he isn’t abusive. And I hope Leah and James can continue to have a relationship. 

I hope Leah is doing okay mentally, she's likely been told by now that her mom got arrested again. 

Yes, I don't have children yet and it just seems crazy that she doesn't seem to care that her one year old son was at risk with her behaviour, the same way she doesn't care when she goes weeks without seeing Leah.

I do worry for Leah too, Maci said last episode that Bentley went from getting all A's and B's to failing all the tests the week after Ryan was arrested. Leah was a toddler when Amber went to prison and probably doesn't remember much about it but for her to hear she was arrested again and may face prison again will be unsettling to her, in the preview for the next episode Leah has a panic attack and Amber instead of worrying about her, she got mad because they didn't tell her straight away, it may have happened while she was on the trip with the other mum's and Gary may not have wanted to worry her while she is away or they knew she would be over dramatic and waited until the situation had calmed down before telling her.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Andrew is no longer living with Amber and has filed for full custody of James, since they are not married he has to take a paternity test. He will almost certainly get custody.

• Upvote 3

The Ashley has now reported that Amber had lost it with Andrew because they got stuck in a roadblock while trying to go and see the fireworks, Amber decided it was Andrew's fault and he was trying to get information on the road block and if there were alternative routes to the firework show. After they went home she threw the shoe at him and he left the house with James and drove around for a couple of hours hoping she would calm down, he bought her a gift and food home hoping she would be ok but she had apparently taken pills and vomited them back up then taken other pills and started to threaten him with a machete, slashing the door that is when he texted the emergency services telling them he feared for his and James safety. Amber only admitted hitting him with the flip flop but her charges suggest it was more than that and I'm sure the police would have noticed the slash marks on the door and the he had marks on him.

Unlike North Carolina, Indiana will take her charges seriously and she will probably end up doing more prison time for this. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Her and her brother are saying it's all lies, I do not believe them. They are making it out as if Andrew was trying to get custody off her to move back to California but he would not have even needed to go to those lengths to get custody. The flip flop incident and the fact he has been the one taking care of James is enough.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm speechless. He had James and she was threatening him with a freakin' machete? What in the world?!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

This is insane. Attacking someone holding your baby with a freaking machete.  He's not gonna remember it, but I'm sure knowing that your own mother came at you and your dad with a machete is going to have lasting damage on the poor baby.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

On 7/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

Her and her brother are saying it's all lies, I do not believe them. They are making it out as if Andrew was trying to get custody off her to move back to California but he would not have even needed to go to those lengths to get custody. The flip flop incident and the fact he has been the one taking care of James is enough.

The description of the damage to the door was too detailed for me to believe it was made up. The evidence will show what happened. Damage to the door, residue of the door on the machete, etc. I agree that the flip flop incident is enough. Andrew turned his body so James wouldn’t get hit. If he didn’t have quick reflexes Amber could be looking at child abuse charges. 

In other fucked up news, Jenelle is now claiming that she made up Nugget getting shot for attention. https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/07/11/columbus-county-says-david-eason-wont-face-charges-in-regard-to-jenelle-evans-dogs-death-former-teen-mom-2-star-now-claims-she-made-up-dog-shooting-story-for-publicity/

• Upvote 1