IGNORED

Lori 67: Stop reading - it'll give you ideas

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

This may have already been pointed out, but "Ali Ch" seems to always comment immediately after Lori.  I am 100% convinced that it is Lori's alternate account.  And I keep pronouncing Ali's name as "A Leach."  :)

Unfortunately, as Frog99 and I have discovered, Ali is a real person.  Go to the comments on TTW's page, and hover over her name.  Her profile name will show up.  Ali Ch isn't her real name, but a play on her first name.  I want to stay out of FJ jail, so I'll give a hint.  It's close to Lori's oldest daughter's name, but has a ch in the middle.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 2

49 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Lori hates foul and rough language but it perfectly ok with this first comment. She hit the sad emoji on it and so she saw it. The MRAs are all over her page today. It's ugly and there is a hateful spirit there.

idiot1.thumb.PNG.3027faee1331404441411b8a0161a812.PNGidiot2.thumb.PNG.495beff679a862f70bff63be3da72c59.PNG

I was going to post that, but you beat me to it!  I'd say that since those comments have been up for a few hours, and Lori hasn't deleted them, that she agrees with them all. We've all seen her brag about her quick delete finger when she disagrees, so I think that's a fair assumption. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

if women didn’t want the right to vote then why did they fight for it for 100 years? 

Because they hated God and His Perfect Ways?  All I got....   

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, KatBonD said:

Lori will believe anything a man tells her.

WWI ended in 1918. The 19th amendment was passed in 1919 and ratified in 1920.

?

Screenshot 2019-06-23 at 1.31.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-06-23 at 1.48.51 PM.png

@Cmndr Waterford? What the actual fuck. A Handmaids Tale reference in a Lori Alexander thread. 

2 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

It's going to surprise you that they will bring God to you and not the other way around.

So very well said. 

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic