IGNORED

Lori 67: Stop reading - it'll give you ideas

5 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

I  applaud you. Go you!!! :)

It was the kitten snuggles that got you huh?  ? 

Wook at dat face!  Its totally worth skipping eyeliner these days. Le sigh.....

Spoiler

20190601_163832.thumb.jpg.15bf18bff86d733d72b1393d593bb4ff.jpg

Edited by Imrlgoddess
Emoji
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 23

On 6/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, Frog99 said:

Who is this gem? Has she no knowledge of wet nurses and how they have been used for centuries? Or the exploitation of black women in the south? She clearly has no understanding of child development, attachment, and object permanence.

I'm 100% sure Lori knows nothing about any of these subjects and it shows.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

So Ali Ch is essentially saying that women shouldn’t expect to be happy in life? Fuck that noise. Nobody actually *wants* to suffer (masochism aside). I am not religious and don’t know the Bible inside out, but I’m pretty damn sure that the Bible doesn’t say we should suffer all the damn time, 24/7, 365 days a year. That is NOT the kind of religion I’d want to follow if I was choosing one. 

You're right. Suffering was not God's plan. It is the result of the Fall of humankind. Suffering in this world is something that is guaranteed, but it is not something that we should go out of our way to experience. I think there is enough suffering already.

I would be willing to suffer for the Gospel. It is something I am willing to die for because of my love for Jesus. That said, I am not looking for every opportunity to die for the Gospel. Being critical of Lori's theology is not an example of persecution. Here are a few words to describe the very nature of Christ: Love, Hope, Grace, Mercy, Truth, and so on. I didn't add suffering because while Christ suffered and died for our sins, he did it because he loved us.

Lori's religion doesn't have this. In abusive relationships, reconciliation is possible, but that doesn't always happen. Leaving an abusive relationship is not about being happy, it is about being able to survive. If safety needs are not being met, there is no way to experience healthy relationships to achieve their esteem needs and eventually reach their full potential. Relating to that, Christ came so that we may have life and life more abundantly.

Suffering for a season is not a bad thing because the testing of faith produces endurance so the faith can be mature and complete. It is not pleasant and it is never permanent. In the midst of this, it is important to use wisdom. It would not be wise to stay in a situation that endangers you and your children.

There is probably a lot more I can get into, but this is long enough already.

Edited by ColeJo
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 13

On 6/12/2019 at 9:08 AM, Loveday said:

If I ever had the remotest hope that Lori would see and understand how hypocritical she is and maybe start, ever so slightly, to change her ways, this morning's blog post has dashed that hope forever:

:laughing-rolling: Nothing else I read today on the Internet will give me a bigger laugh than this. :laughing-rolling:

Oh, and she says that she did not vaccinate any of her children, and that they went to public school for the elementary years. Was the anti-vaxx movement even a thing 35 years ago when she was having babies? It was barely a thing when I was having mine in the late 80s/early90s, I certainly don't recall hearing anything about it before that. And would a school system back then allow children to enter without vaccinations (I know there was the religious exemption, but would Lori have used that back then?)? I don't know...I smell shenanigans on this one.

Anti-vax was a thing in the 90s, as I recall a mom in our church loaning out the book “A Shot in the Dark” to people.

I was very cautious (not anti-vax) in the 80s and 90s because of our family medical history of severe allergic reactions. While I vaccinated my kids, I discussed it with their pediatrician and we worked together. She allowed us to do individual vaccines, not the lumped-together ones, for example.

That was before healthcare became a profit-driven production-line process, when doctors were actually able to take some time to talk over patient concerns. (We have found one recent exception, an oncologist who takes time in appointments to chat, but for the most part, the doctors/PAs in our experience seem to be under compulsion to move ‘em along as quickly as possible.)

Edited by refugee
Typo
  • Upvote 11

E97A27DC-8BEB-4CFF-8108-88AF785AC5BB.thumb.png.aebcaee310e1c290929f3d7fe78fe87e.png

being a keeper of the home means you oversee it not stay home 24/7. Bible says nothing about women not being able to work outside of the home. Not a single verse. If it was so important why wasn’t it said? Lori and her leghumpers keep calling it a commandment. Last time I checked there were ten and it wasn’t on the list. 

Spoiler

0DED60F5-AE05-4C76-8F74-B0A0DD1C9DE7.thumb.jpeg.9bed084815d2cd9cdd973d4374227de0.jpeg

If I could stay home all day and take care of the house I would get bored pretty quickly. I love working. Right now I work because I have to but if I didn’t have to I would still want to do something. 

Women were property during biblical times so most of them had to stay home or work for family. It also wasn’t safe for women. Guess what it’s still not safe for women. Some women still work for families but others work outside of the home or don’t work. We live in a different society before. We are no longer hunter gatherers. We don’t need strong men to go out and kill the animal that we are going to eat. 

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

E97A27DC-8BEB-4CFF-8108-88AF785AC5BB.thumb.png.aebcaee310e1c290929f3d7fe78fe87e.png

being a keeper of the home means you oversee it not stay home 24/7. Bible says nothing about women not being able to work outside of the home. Not a single verse. If it was so important why wasn’t it said? Lori and her leghumpers keep calling it a commandment. Last time I checked there were ten and it wasn’t on the list. 

Hide contents

0DED60F5-AE05-4C76-8F74-B0A0DD1C9DE7.thumb.jpeg.9bed084815d2cd9cdd973d4374227de0.jpeg

Someone should ask Beccy if it's God's design for husbands to be career criminals like hers. And if it's God's design to get knocked up with another kid she can't afford every time he gets out of jail. She made a comment how God provided when they hit the skids, but curiously didn't mention that they were in dire straits because of her hubby and that it wasn't God who provided, but it was the taxpayer through benefits. I have no issue with folks needing assistance - been there myself. What does piss me off is people like Beccy who judge others, while pretty much setting her own children up for an early life of poverty.

Apparently Lori's ears are thoroughly violated by the used of the word "fuck", so much so that she needed to make a post about it. The discussion that ensued was amusing. And then there was Severine. This is rich coming from her. So she doesn't like the word "fuck" but I am sure she and her disgusting husband have no issue throwing racial slurs around. I've seen some of the words her husband freely uses on social media.

fuck.thumb.PNG.6087ae1b7232e28191b20eef3c784dd2.PNG

• Love 12

I've mentioned before my property taxes for St. Tammany Parish helped provide Beccy's husband 3 hots and a cot for the months he was a guest in the parish jail. I'm sure I also contributed to her support through my taxes. They can't afford a place to live or food but she has internet access to follow Loony Lori and write her own blog.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

and write her own blog.

Wait ... wait ... whut ... Beccy has a blog!!??

What on earth does she write about? Is it even coherent?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Wait ... wait ... whut ... Beccy has a blog!!??

What on earth does she write about? Is it even coherent?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ask and ye shall receive.  Here's the link http://beccysblog.com/about-us/

I just have to add my comment on today's blog about her clean kitchen.  Of course you have a fucking clean kitchen.  You live by yourself and you don't cook.  If you had eleventy thousand kids and had to cook homemade meals 3 times a day your kitchen would look like the kitchen of a restaurant -- lots of activity, pots everywhere and food all over.  The kitchen is a prime example of your sterile life.

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

What a wonderful teacher Lori is. She posts a nonsensical post written by a judgemental lady, that's probably actually her, and how dare people not understand?! If she were a true teacher she'd gently explain it. And yes people are going to be offended by some insane women judging her sister in law and predicting a future for some kids. 

image.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

3 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Ask and ye shall receive.  Here's the link http://beccysblog.com/about-us/

A writing sample from Beccy's blog:

"Yes! A harsh reality is that there is no safe and healthy way of aborting. In many cases, there are still women, even at abortion clinics, who die with the child they kill."

Those abortion clinics are crazy places. A woman brings a child with them and kills said child. And then the woman dies too? It's like a sacrifice scene from "Vikings"!

• Upvote 5

I took a quick peek at Beccy's blog. In the Lord Have Mercy post, she says something about how we don't say no to God's blessing of a home, car etc. but will use birth control to say no to children.

People DO say no to certain cars and houses because they can't afford them.  Our cars are 14 and 18 years old and we will drive them 'till they "die".  We actually could afford newer cars but would rather save for our kids college and our retirement.

It's called wisdom. God have us a brain and expects us to use it. I trust God yet, I still look both ways before I cross the street.

To keep having children even when you can hardly feed the ones you have is not trusting God. It's testing God.

God is bigger than any birth control. If He wants a child born, birth control won't stop Him. That's when you trust God.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

According to the old Discovery Health show I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant, God was bigger than two tubal ligations(once after more than 10 years).

• Upvote 8

Side tangent but who is this new Ali Ch person? They seem positively awful? They're rude to even those who politely say something. She got super upset because some dare suggest Lori posted gossip, which it was. Seriously take some chill pills Ali. 

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Side tangent but who is this new Ali Ch person? They seem positively awful? They're rude to even those who politely say something. She got super upset because some dare suggest Lori posted gossip, which it was. Seriously take some chill pills Ali. 

I just finished reading that mess.  This bit in particular made my jaw drop at its incredible rudeness. The person she directed this to was extremely polite and not looking for a fight at all.

Will you be back to argue some more???? Just trying to figure out how long I need to stay awake.... Just remember that the post is going to STAY up, regardless of your constant arguing. You cannot change that. Sorry! So waste your time if you want to! ?

This after similar comments to others who were merely offering differing opinions:

...you can continue to argue with me until midnight, but it won't change the fact that the post is staying up, because this is NOT your page. Therefore, you cannot control what is posted here. Your comments, on the other hand, CAN be deleted. Continue to argue and get yourself blocked....I guess that starting your own page where you can post whatever you like, is too hard, huh? 

Your behavior reveals that you're not just merely sharing an opinion, you're trying to convince others that your opinion/perspective is correct. And you cannot do that under a post on someone else's page. That's extremely rude. And selfish. Go start your own page where you can "share your opinion" ad nauseum. 

...the owner of this page needs absolutely NO "caution" from you whatsoever, as everything that she is teaching is based on the Bible, which WE believe to be true.....Feel free to start your own page that teaches whatever you like, to women of all religions. And hopefully no one will have the gall to come onto YOUR page and "caution" you....The Nerve!

I mean, did Lori hire her? It's like this Ali person is saying everything Lori would LIKE to say but knows she can't if she wants to maintain her perfect godly mentor facade. Ali is her other half, her Mr Hyde. She's a bit terrifying; I wouldn't want to engage her in debate. She's a verbal bulldozer.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 10
  • Love 1

I looked at Ali’s FB page. No info, just a few random pictures. I say the profiles is someone like Jill with the random caps and emojis.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I just finished reading that mess.  This bit in particular made my jaw drop at its incredible rudeness. The person she directed this to was extremely polite and not looking for a fight at all.

This after similar comments to others who were merely offering differing opinions:

I mean, did Lori hire her? It's like this Ali person is saying everything Lori would LIKE to say but knows she can't if she wants to maintain her perfect godly mentor facade. Ali is her other half, her Mr Hyde. She's a bit terrifying; I wouldn't want to engage her in debate. She's a verbal bulldozer.

I have come to the conclusion that Ali is obviously a sock. Maybe it's Lori, but I tend to think it's one of the extreme bitches who live to bully people and who Lori loves because she's a bully too.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

I have come to the conclusion that Ali is obviously a sock. Maybe it's Lori, but I tend to think it's one of the extreme bitches who live to bully people and who Lori loves because she's a bully too.

I agree, half the people on her page are sock accounts. This is especially true with the men. They want it so they can be as rude as they want without the consequences. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Lori. This Facebook page is so oddly defensive of every little thing that someone might want more info on, have an additional point to make, or disagree with. Why would this person care so much? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

If all these people are suspected socks, they can be reported, you know.  :) 

• Upvote 2

Ali’s presence has caused an already oppressive and mean girl atmosphere to turn into one full of aggression and hostility. 

Jessica G has become much more bold and aggressive, and Lori has now said women who work outside the home are blaspheming God (I think she’s always believed that way but this is the first time I’ve seen her say it). 

As I understand, Titus wasn’t about women working outside the home. It was directed to women of means who were out gadding about while their servants were tending to their homes. The instructions advised those women to worry about what was going on in their own homes and focus on that. 

And Stephanie, no. Just no. All of these things have existed for centuries. It has nothing to do with women working out of the home. 

Spoiler

E09A2DDD-56C4-4EA2-9356-70A254D4A569.thumb.png.b99dd000997158ff3686232fea51f1a9.png

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

As I understand, Titus wasn’t about women working outside the home. It was directed to women of means who were out gadding about while their servants were tending to their homes. The instructions advised those women to worry about what was going on in their own homes and focus on that. 

I love the way you describe this. That makes SO MUCH SENSE to me.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Hoo boy. Ali Ch and another reader have been flinging Bible verses at one another, hence some of the quotes I posted yesterday evening. Ali has picked up this morning right where she left off last night, after the other person posted Matthew 5:9, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God."

Are you tired of going tit for tat yet Helen? Let this be a lesson to you that this is not a page that you can come and argue and be controlling. The owner WILL post whatever she likes. On HER page. You don't like it? ➡️TOUGH. Humble yourself and Move on. You don't run things here....And the post is STILL up. Bye bye 

It's going to be a long day for Ali on Lori's FB page, I think. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

16 hours ago, smittykins said:

According to the old Discovery Health show I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant, God was bigger than two tubal ligations(once after more than 10 years).

Salpingectomy (complete removal of the fallopian tubes) is now the standard of care over tubal ligation. Salpingectomy essentially never fails. There are a handful of cases in the peer-reviewed literature and none of them resulted in a viable pregnancy. With tubal ligation, rarely recanalization (the cut ends of the tubes re-fuse) can occur, which is why it occasionally fails. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Remember Margaret Gordon? Lori leg humper extraordinaire?  She is following Zsu Anderson now. LOL

• Upvote 3

It's a sad, sad day when ZZ is more godly than Lori and worthy of a leghumper following her.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic