IGNORED

Lori 67: Stop reading - it'll give you ideas

13 hours ago, Frog99 said:

Who is this gem? Has she no knowledge of wet nurses and how they have been used for centuries? Or the exploitation of black women in the south? She clearly has no understanding of child development, attachment, and object permanence. 

ETA- I was adopted as an infant and not breastfed. I have a secure attachment to my parents  I briefly breastfed both kiddos- they are attached, confident, thriving, empathetic, intelligent, and rarely sick. 

A1096BBA-C07F-486F-BAE4-0E409160EDE5.png

She also has another FB page "Amber Dawn" and she is a huge fan girl of Pastor Joseph Spurgeon, who among other things, is A-ok with members of the LGBTQ community being put to death.

• WTF 6

2 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

apparently your perfect nude lip shade is the color of your nipple?

Oh, God, no—not in my case. My 66-year-old nips are the color of death.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

3 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

Is she in Door County already? 

IMG_20190613_104924.thumb.jpg.0ac4d13657380306fa6f885263dc98bb.jpg

She was out of town helping Cassi after the birth of her 3rd child. I think that is in TN? I heard she was very freaked out to travel by herself. She had to take an uber alone and find a man to lift her bag at the airport because she is just so dang helpless.  Ken got a few week break from her and took to having fun on the internet with Lori's so called trolls. He was even flirting a bit.  On Dale Partridges page he left a comment and it would get up to 60 or so responses and then he would delete is his comment and all the replies and repost the original comment again. This went on 7 times where he played this game. He gave out some very interesting information. I know someone has the several hundred screenshots from it all, but it hasn't been posted anywhere yet. 

• Upvote 16
  • WTF 1

34 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She was out of town helping Cassi after the birth of her 3rd child. I think that is in TN? I heard she was very freaked out to travel by herself. She had to take an uber alone and find a man to lift her bag at the airport because she is just so dang helpless.  Ken got a few week break from her and took to having fun on the internet with Lori's so called trolls. He was even flirting a bit.  On Dale Partridges page he left a comment and it would get up to 60 or so responses and then he would delete is his comment and all the replies and repost the original comment again. This went on 7 times where he played this game. He gave out some very interesting information. I know someone has the several hundred screenshots from it all, but it hasn't been posted anywhere yet. 

there is always the Lori Alexander club. There is a photo album on there where the pictures could be stored forever and not lost in a thread. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

How many of us have traveled alone? Driving, on a train, flying, biking, you name it. Probably just about all of us. And we didn’t melt down. I hate when women act helpless! My niece and I got stranded without a hotel in Rome. We came up with a plan and it all worked out because I used critical thinking about how to find a hotel even though everything was booked for the world tennis championship. Lori couldn’t find her way out of a phone booth..

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 10

58 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

How many of us have traveled alone? Driving, on a train, flying, biking, you name it. Probably just about all of us. And we didn’t melt down. I hate when women act helpless! My niece and I got stranded without a hotel in Rome. We came up with a plan and it all worked out because I used critical thinking about how to find a hotel even though everything was booked for the world tennis championship. Lori couldn’t find her way out of a phone booth..

I've done all that except flying alone. I don't fly alone because I have multiple phobias related to flying so I take medication when I absoutely have to fly. 

While I want to think maybe it's just anxiety or something because I totally understand that, I think it's more that Lori isn't used to having to do things herself. She's used to everyone around her coddling her and as such, she didn't know what to do when she had to do things for herself for once. This is why coddling and not knowing how to make your own decisions is a negative thing. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Cassi lives in Texas, I believe

This is just BEC, but on one of the IG responses on today's doodle about swearing/cursing, a poster says this:  "I used to use fowl language all the time."  ?:chick::chicken:   hahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

Interesting. And now she just posted a video called Can Others See Jesus in You? All the good things a Christian should do, and if there is no love in there, it's meaningless. A really sweet story in there too. But, often enough, there have been such sweet messages before, only to be followed by another message that can make anyone feel inadequate as a Christian, so I'm not really buying it yet.(?)

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Interesting. And now she just posted a video called Can Others See Jesus in You? 

See Jesus in Lori?  Ha!  Fortunately I know enough Christians who are actually decent human beings to not want to squash Christianity entirely, but if I had to rely on Lori for my view of 'god'...well, that view isn't great as it is, but she makes her god look like a totally irredeemable asshole, much like the men she practically worships.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

But unlike you, Lori doesn't have critical thinking skills! :)

I know what you mean, when you say that you can't stand it when women act helpless. The same goes for men. Goodness, my grandfather spent most of his life unable to boil water. This kind of learned helplessness is an issue. It's a problem, rather than a virtue as Lori would have it. At the underlying base of her blog, she regards her own incompetence as a sign of femininity, when it's really just an excuse, bullshit and bullying!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Can you share the “interesting information “?

• Upvote 4

I’m also interested in the flirting Ken did. 

I think I know why Ken wants his kids to have lots of babies. Each birth gets Lori out of the house for a few weeks. 

After spending time with Cassie after each delivery, let’s see if Lori cuts short her time in Door County for Alyssa. 

• Upvote 11

Look what I found as I was rearranging the sun room to move the craft stuff in there.  This was my father's with little slips of notes in it from 1980.  This is what he used to teach his Sunday School class  Lori would say it is not a Godly version.

Bible.jpg

• Upvote 12

Ali Ch has really shown up today... I am curious about who it is exactly. Lori thanked her for her “wisdom” today- seems as though she’s found herself someone who hates women as much as she does. 

Spoiler

ACE9F4DA-A4C9-4335-AB0C-45163B54EF5B.thumb.png.a1d66007b97ae35a2ecb0bf0bc4a42fe.png

Spoiler

04C40E37-C206-4D84-8EB8-88E1C1642F47.thumb.png.ef21574e26ad34e591b425bdba72db96.png

Spoiler

115C8D5B-7E37-433A-8328-141C05589301.thumb.png.04d9635b0ce6607664ff549ad8e74688.png

Spoiler

0C9FC6CE-0BF4-448C-8EFC-C5F477CED6A4.thumb.png.ca3d40f5a93d2a41dfb5156f397d1be5.png

Spoiler

9C042654-93E6-4563-93F8-605A0512F031.thumb.png.29276c96ec31ef5bdc0f60bed48e5c7c.png

Spoiler

267C5F9E-69F6-4595-A385-7941E7DD5ADE.thumb.png.eca757befd214bde0d80520725efeae5.png

• WTF 14
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Ali Ch has really shown up today... I am curious about who it is exactly. Lori thanked her for her “wisdom” today- seems as though she’s found herself someone who hates women as much as she does. 

Ali Ch is the kind of 'Christian' bitch that brings out my impulse to burn the whole thing to the ground.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

12 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I wear makeup pretty much everyday. Today was glittery peach eyeshadow. It's still very tasteful though. Since I wear glasses I prefer to fill in my brows with a pencil. I love highlighters and having glowy skin. I am blessed with great skin for the most part so if I remember I use a bb cream with spf. I adore lipstick as well. I'll wear nudes lipsticks ( speaking of breast feeding. apparently your perfect nude lip shade is the color of your nipple?) or reds. I wear more simple work looks during the week and play with color during the weekend. As far as attracting men, I doubt he's gonna look at my sparkly, peach eyelids and decide he wants to marry me. My mascara is called "Better than Sex" so clearly I'm not trying to attract men because I got something way better lol. 

I use that mascara too!  :my_smile:  I was singing its praises this morning to my husband.  I was an everyday makeup wearer for years, the only reason I don't now is pure laziness-I like that extra 20 minutes of kitten snuggles in the morning.  I'm a black eyeliner, red lipstick kinda gal.  I kept the makeup going even when I worked in a hot warehouse and the machine shop- it made me feel not so grubby and anti-feminine.  I also used to keep gawdy acrylic nails.  I wore them for the strength they lended, my natural nails couldn't hold up to the abuse so I'd get short tips and overlays.  But they were always beautifully painted.  

RE breastfeeding:  My mom and sister could not nurse their children, I assumed I would follow suit but my body made milk for a few months so I took advantage.  We did about 2-3 months...it was becoming difficult and I remember her looking up at me with what seemed to be a fed up little face.  I looked at her and said, "ok honey, we're done".  I pumped until it all stopped and moved on to Carnation formula.  We all turned out healthy enough.  I love the phrase "fed is best".   As long as the little curtain climbers are healthy, full, and thriving, leave it be.  

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I use that mascara too!  :my_smile:  I was singing its praises this morning to my husband.  I was an everyday makeup wearer for years, the only reason I don't now is pure laziness-I like that extra 20 minutes of kitten snuggles in the morning.  I'm a black eyeliner, red lipstick kinda gal.  I kept the makeup going even when I worked in a hot warehouse and the machine shop- it made me feel not so grubby and anti-feminine.  I also used to keep gawdy acrylic nails.  I wore them for the strength they lended, my natural nails couldn't hold up to the abuse so I'd get short tips and overlays.  But they were always beautifully painted.  

(snip)

I  applaud you. Go you!!! :)

Edited by samurai_sarah
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

After spending time with Cassie after each delivery, let’s see if Lori cuts short her time in Door County for Alyssa. 

She didn't cut her time short when her mother was dying...

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

She didn't cut her time short when her mother was dying...

I doubt she will for Alyssa either. I wonder what their usual dates are for their “vacation.”

I have always been struck by how Alyssa went to tell her parents about her pregnancy and she told Lori “You won’t like it because it’s during Door County” or something like that. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

@older than allosaurs,

Disco.  Indeed there is a correlation between the MRA fellows on Lori's Blog and the Wilson family:

C26982C8-FFE9-4FFC-8BD6-E493E2719EA7.jpeg

Regarding this unsubstantiated "statistical analysis" regarding household salvation that she has shared in photo form today, the man who did the original post about it can't even find the study that backs it up with actual research.

What a load of crap.

Household salvation has nothing to do with gender.  It has to do with who has actually heard and received the gospel.  Further, the guys that are trying to use these "stats" are basing them on CHURCH ATTENDANCE, which actually is ZERO indication of salvation.

Lots of men go to church who have not been "saved" (according to these people's definition of salvation).

They keep using that word. I do not think it means what they think it means...

• Upvote 10

Oh, the absolute irony... Tell me again about keepers at home, raising up and disciplining eleventy children while the men folk provide financially and put their feet up at home...

73C1D7E0-8597-43BA-B087-833AFB2DF397.png

• Upvote 5

Maybe I'm just a BEC, but Lori has been twanging my last nerve for the past week.

Every. Single. Damn. Day. she's been pounding. pounding pounding on the sinful awfulness of women. All backed up and supported by the vile, misogynistic FB/blog posts of the red pill men ... and women ... who worship her and her ungodly un-biblical, rantings.  These vile people visibly relish joining in piling on women, calling them names, questioning their faith, ridiculing their choices, telling them to shut up and go away (looking at you Ali Ch), all the while humble bragging about how godly they are, how subservient, and how they live oh so biblically (ha!).

I am so over Lori I want to Star Trek teleport to her front door. Knock,  When she answers scream "Shut up shut up shut up you evil vile dried up old witch. No one cares about the nonsense you spew daily -- except your leghumpers and they are as evil and vile as you. You. Are. An. Idiot. And. Not. A Christian. Oh... and Ken wishes he'd divorced you years ago when he wanted to."  Then whooosh ... teleport back home.

Wouldn't be nice of me, but I'd probably feel better. Someone needs to tell her off to her face.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

So Ali Ch is essentially saying that women shouldn’t expect to be happy in life? Fuck that noise. Nobody actually *wants* to suffer (masochism aside). I am not religious and don’t know the Bible inside out, but I’m pretty damn sure that the Bible doesn’t say we should suffer all the damn time, 24/7, 365 days a year. That is NOT the kind of religion I’d want to follow if I was choosing one. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic