• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Status Updates Bug Read more... ×

Georgiana

Jill knows how all women should dress. David prints a pamphlet about it, because he too knows how all women should dress. Sadly, David does not seem to believe women should dress the way Jill dresses. So that’s awkward. Luckily, Jill is able to save the day with her world class mental gymnastics. The Rodlets are being kept busy with hostage video appearances where their mother asks them immodest questions.

These people travel the country in part giving marriage and family advice. Because THIS is what we should all aspire to.

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32369-jrod-97-now-casting-for-jill-the-musical/?do=findComment&comment=1774483

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 3

Bad Wolf

You won't see two roosters walking arm in arm, they'd probably be trying to kill each other. I'll take arm in arm any day.

wallysmommy

Next thread title please...Thoroughly Modestly Jilly...unless we've already used that one.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

waltraute
Jill knows how all women should dress. David prints a pamphlet about it, because he too knows how all women should dress. Sadly, David does not seem to believe women should dress the way Jill dresses. So that’s awkward. Luckily, Jill is able to save the day with her world class mental gymnastics. The Rodlets are being kept busy with hostage video appearances where their mother asks them immodest questions.
These people travel the country in part giving marriage and family advice. Because THIS is what we should all aspire to.
https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32369-jrod-97-now-casting-for-jill-the-musical/?do=findComment&comment=1774483
Perfectly on-point recap. It marvelously sums up the modesty hypocrisy.

pook

Me thinks rooster man has since hung up the Superman cap in favor of the MAGA variety.  What a stupid song!  Imagine if these twits were your relatives?

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

Tired
Markie

The pictures Jill posted of the family wading fully dressed into an Ohio Creek literally begs her humpers to grift them modest swim attire or fabric to make swim suits. The smell of those soggy clothes in an over crowded RV makes me gag. I do  acknowledge that long swim dresses are a niche market and can be costly new. Surely they go through enough small cities and towns that hey could check out second hand stores. There are tons of baby splash suits for Janessa. Lots of rash guards for boys and girls/ men and women  and long trunks for all the boys. All they would have to do is sew simple polyester A line skirts and put on a pair of Lycra (easily found in second hand stores) tights underneath. 

As a plus, Jill looks so much better without all her makeup. 

DarkAnts

I wonder if Jill abuses David. 

waltraute

We watch as Sofia puts the shell she found in the creek into her mouth and nobody says anything.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 5

Meh
Dandruff
15 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

I wonder if Jill abuses David. 

I imagine whatever it is, isn't good.

Now that Carlin and Zoolander are married I wonder if Jill will be presenting some sort of "Dancing Your Way to Hell" video.

waltraute

Also, Sofia is adorable and this the most animated I've seen her.

mhainlen

I don’t understand why Jill gets to wear what looks like a knee length swim skirt while her children have to wear ankle length heavy water laden clothing.  Wonder what the author of Jill’s modesty book would say about her showing her knees?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

wallysmommy

My first thought when I saw the tent revival advertisement -- hot as heck.  

Here's a question, does holy, modest Jill believe in speaking in tongues?

Pecansforeveryone

@wallysmommy, I think the odds are strong that Jill as an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist does not believe in speaking in tongues. Generally, Baptists wether more conservative or more moderate do not believe in speaking in tongues with a few exceptions. Pentecostal/Charismatics like Assemblies of God, Church of God, Vineyard, etc tend to believe rather strongly in speaking in tongues. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2

OhNoNike

Who is recording that creek adventure?  At one point it sounds like Jill but other than “oh you found a shell”, I can’t understand a word of what is said!

It was reminiscent of visiting family in Ireland on the family farm when I was 18. My friend and I sat there looking at each other... words were said, and it seemed like it should make sense but just did not compute.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

keepercjr

For Janessa to play in the creek she required the following clothing:

1. pants
  2. skirt
  3. onesie (I am assuming that is the grey piece of clothing)
  4. shirt

when we vacationed last year with my daughter who was about the same age I had her in a bathing diaper with a rash guard to play in the water.

05FB5F94-2448-439B-93CF-EE11DCD9F1DC.thumb.jpeg.922718ee24ab603769b678200225f337.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 7
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

quiversR4hunting

Swimming in a jean skirt for Jesus. 

Just wow!

And the creek would be COLD! my area they are still warning.  About hypothermia because the water temps haven't risen yet. Since creeks are moving they are always colder than lakes, even in the July/August heat. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Pecansforeveryone

@OhNoNike, my husband was born in Belfast and raised in Virginia. One of his cousins came for a visit, a lovely woman who was not easy for me to understand. We were in the grocery store when a gentleman asked me if that lady, my husband's cousin, was from Sweden. I said no, she's Irish. He asked, "Oh is she speaking Irish?" I assured him that no that was simply the Belfast accent. 

Meh
Dandruff
1 hour ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I think the odds are strong that Jill as an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist does not believe in speaking in tongues. Generally, Baptists wether more conservative or more moderate do not believe in speaking in tongues with a few exceptions.

For grifting purposes, perhaps?

Happy
PennySycamore
Posted (edited)

In addition to the list that @Antimony shared of the last thread of birds that show homosexual behavior,  there are some animals that can change their sex.  I read an account on Daily Kos a few years ago of a hen that started the transition to a rooster.  I don't know why the hen did that.  I also know that some amphibians  will change their sex due to population pressures.  There's a reference to this ability in the novel Jurassic Park.  The scientists at Jurassic Park had bred the dinosaurs to be all females.  Dr Grant found a hatched velociraptor egg white proved that some of velociraptors became males.  The scientists at Jurassic Park had filled in some gaps in the dinos DNA with frog DNA.  

Here's a link which explains it more fully:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequential_hermaphroditism

Edited by PennySycamore

FunFunFundie

How old is Sofia? I thought she was in the range of 3-4...that's pretty old to be putting shells in her mouth.

OhNoNike
11 minutes ago, FunFunFundie said:

How old is Sofia? I thought she was in the range of 3-4...that's pretty old to be putting shells in her mouth.

I had the same thought.  My little is around the same age and doesn’t do that.  I also no longer need the outlet protectors.  Every kid is different, of course.  But then no one told her to take it out of her mouth.  It’s still a choking hazard...

FunFunFundie
2 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

I had the same thought.  My little is around the same age and doesn’t do that.  I also no longer need the outlet protectors.  Every kid is different, of course.  But then no one told her to take it out of her mouth.  It’s still a choking hazard...

Every kid is different, but as I pay attention to the littles, I am seeing a pattern where things that *might* be developmental delays are either not noticed or not cared about. I am blocked from Jill's Facebook, but the picture posted above suggests that Janessa still isn't standing on her own (maybe she is and was just holding a sibling's hand?).

After my youngest got diagnosed late with a delay (it seemed way late, but it was only a few months), I am hyper vigilant about getting things checked out. A few months makes a huge difference if it's early in their lives.

(Of course, every child is different. But also of course, most children are being seen regularly by pediatricians who are on the lookout for these things).

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

wallysmommy

Man, Jill is missing out on some new grifting audiences.  I grew up Church of God, and when the spirit fell, and people started speaking in tongues, the wallets came out and the offering plates were full.

Lady Grass Lake

That plant in the baby's hand looks suspiciously like poison ivy, leaves of 3 let me be......I hope not.  

quiversR4hunting
Posted (edited)

I think Janessa being held in the creek is smart. The water current, unstable footing and dips all make it dangerous for unstable or new walkers. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Grass Lake said:

That plant in the baby's hand looks suspiciously like poison ivy, leaves of 3 let me be......I hope not.  

That looks like an elm leaf. Poison ivy has 3 leaves off the same branch and the shape looks like little mittens.

Edited by quiversR4hunting