IGNORED

Trace Bates 1: The Flossing Fundie

Perrierwithlemon

1 minute ago, TatiFish9 said:

I think it will get to the courting stage, because the family has learned from past failures. Both males courting before him (Zach and Nathan) had failed relationships. Lawson confirmed he has been in love before (Whitney called him out on a Live once). We also know Carlin was at least in a pre-courtship gone bad. Evan wrote a song about it. She alluded to it on the show and on her wedding website. These are just what we know of at this point.

I think now they make sure it has the strong possibility of going to the altar before they publicly present the new partner.

While it is difficult to know if Nathan has a type and Lawson may have some serious f-boi tendencies, I think Trace is advancing in this area before his two brothers because both of them are subconsciously attracted to women who are drastically different than is acceptable in their corner of fundiedom. We will see going forward if either of them display the cojones to actually do the work to snag their various desired type of women or if they will eventually settle once the well runs dry. I thought Trace would be  next. But hard two tell who of these two will make their way to the altar first. I once thought it to be Nathan post Ashley, but recently Lawson has seemed desparate. Could be one of his "come get me" games. 

What’s an f-boi tendency?

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

What an f-boi tendency?

Fuckboi or fuckboy -

Slang for guys who lead women on pretending to want more but usually want only sex or self-esteem/ego boosting. Sometimes both. 

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

Just now, TatiFish9 said:

Fuckboi or fuckboy -

Slang for guys who lead women on pretending to want more but usually want only sex or self-esteem/ego boosting. Sometimes both. 

And he does this?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

What’s an f-boi tendency?

I was going with the self-absorbed definition in this case.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

I was going with the self-absorbed definition in this case.

Yes. Around the snarkverse there seems to be speculation about his behavior.

I don't follow him much but I find it interesting that he has been called out at least three times on their LIVE for telling blatant lies about his experience. The most noted time is when Whitney made him admit he had experience with loving a girl after he said he did not. Smh

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1

Erin, Carlin, and 1 or 2 other sisters were sitting in a gazebo one episode talking about their brothers getting married. Erin guessed Trace would be the next boy to get married and she thinks Lawson will be 30.

This was a few years ago.

• Upvote 12

The question is wether that means that Trace is more mature than Lawson or simply more desperate to get laid than his older brothers.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

13 hours ago, TatiFish9 said:

Fuckboi or fuckboy -

Is there a word for fuckboys who have never fucked? Hugboy? Lost-heart-pieces-boy?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 35

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

more mature than Lawson

I feel like that's a pretty low bar

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

32 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Is there a word for fuckboys who have never fucked? Hugboy? Lost-heart-pieces-boy?

Hahaha!  This made me cackle!  Side-hug boy??

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 13

Lawson seems to be on an ego trip.I think he's stuck on himself.Arrogant.Thinks he's hot stuff.Or is just me?

I don't find Nathan's looks or personality appealing,at all ,either.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

I am cracking up at hugboy.? 

Considering one does not have to have sex with said dude to be damaged by his fuckboy tendencies, I think Lawson is just a regular old fundie fuckboy...if the speculation is true. Of course we'll never know. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

*side-hugboy fixed that for you 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

...I can see it now...boy & girl start courting. Girl has so much guilt, she just has to tell her new beau what she has done! "I just need you to know that I'm not pure! I side hugged a guy once! I'm so sorry!" (bursts into tears) It reads like a frickin soap opera!!! Hahaha

Sad but oh, so true! I know....I lived it!

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

Nathan was talking about whatever the heck he's doing over in the Philippines (?) and saying he was really passionate about that. I took that to mean that everything else in life was going to take a backseat to the work he was doing over there. This was in that super staged life update with Trace/Lawson/Nathan on that episode where they were helping work on the new church building. 

Lawson has this "aw gawsh, golly gee I just can't find a girl to stick with me" he keeps perpetuating and I think he's using it to deflect against those that are pushing him to settle down when he obviously doesn't really want to. He's got a good thing going where he's literally doing whatever he wants with no responsibilities. It will probably take someone becoming significantly important to him in spite of himself or him making the decision he's done with being single for him to do something different. 

With Trace, they've predicted again and again that he was different than the older two and seemed more interested in finding a wife, a career, and settling down. Obviously, they knew him best and appear to have been right about who would be next out of the three. 

• Upvote 9

On 6/18/2019 at 3:06 AM, TatiFish9 said:

Fuckboi or fuckboy -

Oh I see. I thought it’s a very good looking young (u30) guy that you want to fuck but not anything else. Just a pretty face/body but not really smart or interesting so you won’t bother to talk to him/spent time with him. 

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 3

On 6/18/2019 at 10:19 AM, nickelodeon said:

I'm really praying hugboy/side hugboy takes off on FJ. 

40 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

Oh I see. I thought it’s a very good looking young (u30) guy that you want to fuck but not anything else. Just a pretty face/body but not really smart or interesting so you won’t bother to talk to him/spent time with him. 

That's how I've always heard it used. Like the male equivalent of a bimbo?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 6/17/2019 at 9:17 PM, TatiFish9 said:

The most noted time is when Whitney made him admit he had experience with loving a girl after he said he did not.

I know he is probably a total asshole just like most of his brothers, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him over this. I don't know the total context, but if he didn't want to share that he had fallen in love with someone and it didn't work out to the entire world, he shouldn't have been forced to do so. IMO Whitney should have let that go at the moment and talked to him later about how to avoid having to lie about his love life. There are plenty of things this family lies about to cover up reality, so Trace learned this from the rest of this family. It really isn't shocking he did that. The entire family is presenting a lie about their lives to make money. 

Reality TV is the worst and I feel sorry for all the kids who have been raised thinking that having the sensitive details of their lives sold to make money is normal. I wish one of these kids would tell them all to fuck off and refuse to be on the show. 

• Upvote 18

On 6/17/2019 at 12:52 PM, mastercleaner said:

So, with this "construction" business.. Do they work under any kind of contractor or anything.. Usually the contractor will hire people through a company.. USUALLY these workers need to be journeyman carpenters.

Unless they do drywalling or painting or something, most construction companies only hire actual carpenters.  which is usually a 4 year schooling.

So Im unsure how "legit" this business is.  Unless its like a handyman service or roofing or something that anyone can join and learn.  But actual carpentry businesses usually only hire journeymen carpenters. 

Are you in the US? Because basically anyone who wants to call himself a carpenter can do that here.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Can you have a sidehugboy on the side? prayerfully asking for a friend.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 24

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Can you have a sidehugboy on the side? prayerfully asking for a friend.

Absolutely. One for each hip. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17

15 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

I have never heard it this way before but I can see it like that, top. These words evolve after excessive use. Now I hear it used to pretty much cover a range of immature behavior that usually involves playing games and using women.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

On 6/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, nausicaa said:

That's how I've always heard it used. Like the male equivalent of a bimbo?

That would be a himbo. Or if we’re talking about a fundamentalist male bimbo: a “Bim-Bob.”

• Haha 17
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic