IGNORED

Maxwell 31: InVESTing in Quality Bible Bindings

samurai_sarah

I understand kids wanting to emulate their parents. That picture just makes me sad, though, because they’re being bred to bred. That picture doesn’t show girls who want to emulate their mother. That picture says “this is the sole purpose of our daughters so we’re starting early.” ???

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 12

Ooh, yeah, I just commented my "not surprised" over on the Upcoming Babies thread, but then I did the math, and this is a super early announcement. I'm surprised.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ughhhh. Sister momming is not cute.

17E13E95-0B9E-4F9D-A955-09109DCF5880.jpeg

Oh Gag. Free these girls. Barefoot and faking pregnant before they can read. UGH.

How many now for this Anna?

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

Questions:

Do we know when the Maxwells started calling Anna "Anna Marie"? I actually went looking through their blog the other day and it was all "Christopher is engaged to Anna Hamilton!" "We're planning Christopher and Anna's wedding!" and then I think at the wedding itself it was "Christopher and Anna Marie's wedding" and I'm just curious if/when they announced that they were going to change her name.

Also, do we know how old she is? This information, I'm sure, is somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it.

And should they (and Nathan and Melanie) have their own thread here, like John and Chelsy do? I can understand Joseph and Elissa not having one since they are barely featured.

• Upvote 4

Not surprising, but interesting that 1. the announcement was so early and 2. this is her largest spacing yet.

• Upvote 3

About the cousins' photoshoot: I've seen better work come out of a cut-rate JC Penny photo studio. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 4

36 minutes ago, meee said:

Questions:Do we know when the Maxwells started calling Anna "Anna Marie"? 

I don’t have a link but I think Steve declared it to be so after the wedding to avoid confusion with his daughter Anna.  You see, since he already had an Anna, the cult members would be confused when another Anna moved into the compound so he assigned new Anna the second name.  And since unmarried Anna will likely remain unmarried, he couldn’t count on a different last name to clear things up  

I have always thought it would be really funny if we found out married Anna’s middle name was Katherine or Sue but Steve liked Marie so that’s what he picked. 

“Oh so you go by Anna Marie now?”

”Yes. The cult leader decreed it.”

”Well Marie is a pretty middle name.”

”Yes it is; but my real name is Anna Katherine.”

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 14

20 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I don’t have a link but I think Steve declared it to be so after the wedding to avoid confusion with his daughter Anna.  You see, since he already had an Anna, the cult members would be confused when another Anna moved into the compound so he assigned new Anna the second name.  And since unmarried Anna will likely remain unmarried, he couldn’t count on a different last name to clear things up  

I have always thought it would be really funny if we found out married Anna’s middle name was Katherine or Sue but Steve liked Marie so that’s what he picked. 

“Oh so you go by Anna Marie now?”

”Yes. The cult leader decreed it.”

”Well Marie is a pretty middle name.”

”Yes it is; but my real name is Anna Katherine.”

Lol! But I know why, I was just curious if there was an official "thou shalt now be called Anna Marie" moment on the blog.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, meee said:

Lol! But I know why, I was just curious if there was an official "thou shalt now be called Anna Marie" moment on the blog.

Their wasn’t one. But that sounds like something Steve would do. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ughhhh. Sister momming is not cute.

17E13E95-0B9E-4F9D-A955-09109DCF5880.jpeg

Exactly what I thought. If your children choose to mimic you in play, yay! If you pose them to indicate their only future option, it’s disturbing.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

On 6/23/2019 at 4:03 AM, danvillebelle said:

You guys just gave me a happy memory that I had COMPLETELY forgotten - when I was in sixth grade (spring of '81) our classes went and spent a week at Land Between the Lakes in West TN.  It was my first real outdoorsy/hiking/nature camp experience and it was so much fun. ❤️

There is a Land Between the Lakes in western Tennessee also? I'm familiar with the LBTL in western Kentucky.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Exactly what I thought. If your children choose to mimic you in play, yay! If you pose them to indicate their only future option, it’s disturbing.

And did they have to be barefoot?  Yuk.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, meee said:

Oh. Sorry. ? ?‍♀️ It was probably one of those posts that was promised but never appeared on the blog. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, freejugar said:

That picture is so awful! why not include the brothers too?

Because they have penises and not vaginas you Silly Goose.  Seriously that picture makes me want to throw up.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

We all knew this was coming up eventually.

And yeah, this is her biggest spacing so far. Elizabeth will be about two when this one arrives. Anna Marie announced her pregnancy with Elizabeth with this cousin photo shoot, although with that one the kids were holding up numbers according to their birth order and NR Anna was holding the 5. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Such a weird post. The wording is always off on all of the post. Steve please let Sarah take some writing classes. Your homeschooling failed her. So fucking sad.

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Such a weird post. The wording is always off on all of the post. Steve please let Sarah take some writing classes. Your homeschooling failed her. So fucking sad.

Anna Marie wrote this one.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Anna Marie wrote this one.

So Amish Anna's parents failed her.

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, meee said:

It is somewhere on the blog. It know it happened in a post during the the wedding/engagement time when the Maxwells were visiting her family.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, VVV said:

There is a Land Between the Lakes in western Tennessee also? I'm familiar with the LBTL in western Kentucky.

It's the same one.  It straddles the Kentucky/Tennessee border.  One of the Lake is Lake Barkley named after Alben Barkley, who served as Harry Truman's VP.  The other lake, which was built first, is Kentucky Lake.  Since we know that Stevehovah used to sail, those lakes are wonderful for sailing.

Of course, Steve had to give up sailing.  Whether you race, cruise or just go for daysails, sailing is too damn pleasurable.  

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, VVV said:

It's technically in both.  :)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

It's the same one.  It straddles the Kentucky/Tennessee border.  One of the Lake is Lake Barkley named after Alben Barkley, who served as Harry Truman's VP.  The other lake, which was built first, is Kentucky Lake.  Since we know that Stevehovah used to sail, those lakes are wonderful for sailing.

Of course, Steve had to give up sailing.  Whether you race, cruise or just go for daysails, sailing is too damn pleasurable.  

It's odd really. What is the difference between sailing and climbing mountains in Colorado? It makes no sense that he propounds one and gives up the other.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic