IGNORED

Darnell Nathaniel VISION FORUM PHILLIPS SUPPORTER / Long-time hate monger is running for office :(

Nolongeroppressed8.4

@nelliebelle1197, Oh, I'm not being unintentional dense.  I'm just not willing to doxx myself by giving specific organizations when your premise was that Oak Brook grads couldn't even pass the bar, something that the school bar passage rate refutes. I don't know what kind of ratified legal aid air you breathe, but in my experience, legal aid does not pay spectacularly well and has trouble attracting lawyers with significant school debt. Unaccredited schools cost less, and honestly, in California, lawyers from non ABA schools are everywhere. Many mid sized cities have a non ABA law school of their own.

For the political aspects, I think I've made it clear that the grads I know are not, by in large, dominionists or Gothard loyalists. 

To the points others have made, yes, attending a non ABA school means you cannot automatically take any other state bar. Some states will let you take their Bar exam after holding a license in CA for a number of years, and other grads have made petitions to bars in their home states. Currently 4 states let you take the bar exam without going to law school at all, but by studying under a lawyer or judge, like Kim K. is doing.

• Thank You 3

"recreation to volunteer to clean up" is one of the sacrifices he would have made had he been elected.   And then there's the "barrage of misinformation" AND he's a Juris Doctorate!  From Wikipedia: 

The Juris Doctor degree, also known as the Doctor of Jurisprudence degree and sometimes erroneously rendered as "Juris Doctorate," is a graduate-entry professional degree in law and one of several Doctor of Law degrees.

I'd reeeeeeealy like to know what "misinformation" was put out by his opponent. 

• Upvote 7

He was probably only asked if the two organizations he proudly states he worked for had fired him (they both did) or if he had passed the bar (he hasn’t) or if he believes in stoning homosexuals (he does) or if he thinks women should vote (he doesn’t) or if he.... shall I go on?

• Upvote 13

Natty is the oldest and then Divorced Joe?  Then there is another brother and a much younger sister?  And they all live at home?

Hmmm ...  I wonder if the living at home has anything at all to do with Natty being unable to get and keep a fiancee -- or even get a date?  Imma just sayin'.

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

@nelliebelle1197, Oh, I'm not being unintentional dense.  I'm just not willing to doxx myself by giving specific organizations when your premise was that Oak Brook grads couldn't even pass the bar, something that the school bar passage rate refutes. I don't know what kind of ratified legal aid air you breathe, but in my experience, legal aid does not pay spectacularly well and has trouble attracting lawyers with significant school debt. Unaccredited schools cost less, and honestly, in California, lawyers from non ABA schools are everywhere. Many mid sized cities have a non ABA law school of their own.

For the political aspects, I think I've made it clear that the grads I know are not, by in large, dominionists or Gothard loyalists. 

To the points others have made, yes, attending a non ABA school means you cannot automatically take any other state bar. Some states will let you take their Bar exam after holding a license in CA for a number of years, and other grads have made petitions to bars in their home states. Currently 4 states let you take the bar exam without going to law school at all, but by studying under a lawyer or judge, like Kim K. is doing.

Some lawyers work for reasons other than money and there is public interest student loan forgiveness for for public interest lawyers. I find it hard to believe, knowing people at all these programs, that in California, for example, an Oakbrook graduate could find a job at San Diego, BayLegal, LAFLA or the tough as nails migrant programs take fourth rate unaccredited law school grads. 

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 2

So looking at Divorced Joe’s future and ex wives’ (gosh that sounds weird LMAO) Pinterests they look almost like the same person. Except the ex likes tattoos and memes with “unsubmissive” messages and future Mrs Joey D is all “lovely” and “delightful.” ?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Some lawyers work for reasons other than money and there is public interest student loan forgiveness for for public interest lawyers. I find it hard to believe, knowing people at all these programs, that in California, for example, an Oakbrook graduate could find a job at San Diego, BayLegal, LAFLA or the tough as nails migrant programs take fourth rate unaccredited law school grads. 

See, it's the condescension that makes me reluctant to respond. No, no one I know worked for BayLegal. But it doesn't take a Boalt Hall grad to make a slumlord fix the utilities, or ensure educational access for the children of migrants. One worked for a farm labor legal aid program and a couple others in immigration aid. And yes, I know many lawyers who do what they do for reasons other than money, but it sure makes life easier to have some.

5 hours ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

See, it's the condescension that makes me reluctant to respond. No, no one I know worked for BayLegal. But it doesn't take a Boalt Hall grad to make a slumlord fix the utilities, or ensure educational access for the children of migrants. One worked for a farm labor legal aid program and a couple others in immigration aid. And yes, I know many lawyers who do what they do for reasons other than money, but it sure makes life easier to have some.

Actually, it does take a good lawyer to do those things, do them properly and ensure a good outcome for clients,  and clients are entitled to good lawyers whether they are low income or not. Your initial post was condescending as hell about public interest programs of all stripes and the bolded comment shows how little you really know or understand about the work my people do every day. Most programs are not so desperate to take fourth tier, unaccredited law school grads. I am sure it happens but it is rare and based on the character and drive of the person. There are more grads than jobs right now and we have about 50 applications for every job but only interview two or three at most.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Except the ex likes tattoos and memes with “unsubmissive” messages

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the fading glory of that marriage was something to behold, especially as she began to put fundy beliefs, especially wifely submission, in the rearview mirror.  Can't have been fun for the kids, though. 

Don't know what church they attend, but I'll venture another guess that it's highly frowned upon when a wife gets out of line.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the fading glory of that marriage was something to behold, especially as she began to put fundy beliefs, especially wifely submission, in the rearview mirror.  Can't have been fun for the kids, though. 

Don't know what church they attend, but I'll venture another guess that it's highly frowned upon when a wife gets out of line.  

Her Facebook posted a lot about their church — was PCA. She was heavily involved in lots of stuff but when she couldn’t take the abuse any longer they sided with him and kicked her out. She’s Lutheran now according to her Facebook. Kids seem okay — but I’m sure it is still super tough on them. They didn’t ask to be born to weird Natty’s family. ?

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

but when she couldn’t take the abuse any longer they sided with him and kicked her out.

Physical? Mental? Emotional? Combination of all 3?

Please tell me Joey D and the Ex didn't live at home with the rest of the siblings?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 5/21/2019 at 7:08 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Physical? Mental? Emotional? Combination of all 3?

Please tell me Joey D and the Ex didn't live at home with the rest of the siblings?

No, she got them a house before they got married and then another one....and another one. Saw it on Zillow - pretty nice. Her career seems to have taken off. He lost his job and she was providing. I guess that probably made the marriage suck pretty bad since that’s like, you know — not okay with God. ?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

He lost his job and she was providing.

Sad to say, but wouldn't be surprised if that was the last straw for Joey D & his erstwhile manhood.

She is well out of that marriage and so are the children. I hope that she can minimize the time the kids have to spend with the toxic Darnells.

Even conservative Lutheran denoms (e.g., Missouri Synod) are better than the wack-shit dominionist crap pushed by the Darnell family.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

On 5/20/2019 at 4:13 AM, Palimpsest said:

Also, is the divorced brother Creation Ministries Joseph, who seems to be getting married soon.  I never paid much attention to Natty's siblings.

*does a search*

https://creation.com/media-center/youtube/facebook-livestream-with-gary-bates-scott-gillis-keaton-halley-joseph-darnell-jan-11-2018

ooh! (he shows up 42 minutes in)

• Thank You 5

New post on Natty's FB page. 

Can we make "Baring the Love Marks" a new thing here on FJ??

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 11.15.07 AM.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 8

The love marks of years of service? I think I just died a little bit reading that...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Fun fact .... the glowing nice stuff he says about his mom and the way he treats her are about as absolutely east and west as CA and NY. 

In other news — am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that the future Mrs. JoeyD has already claimed mom status over his kids with his ex on her Facebook about section?? Isn’t that kind of ... cringey??88367D90-3D93-44EC-8343-51D3B83B4D9F.thumb.png.4935f3f6f9bf93c3a1d205e2217c9658.png

Also from the blushing groom who is “busy with wedding planning” (isn’t that the brides job???)?????

Spoiler

66850150-0316-4131-9F1F-84FB5974B64C.thumb.png.619bbecee6fb55e290739a248b7f74f5.png

And here’s is the best one. So their divorce proceedings started in November of 2017 and finalized in January of 2018 so how on July ‘18 is it “a few years.” Months, dude, you mean months. Or maybe that is how he snagged a new VF woman so quick, forgot to leave out that detail that it was a couple months ago, not years.... ? This stuff is too good to make up!

Spoiler

471FDFF7-D1B9-41BD-A568-78343FC53320.thumb.png.5583793bd71bb660fb3c4f58879804ff.png

Anyone else want to read his 11,500 words?? ?????

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Put images under spoiler
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Anyone else want to read his 11,500 words??

Only if they are the best and most biblical words on how it's biblical to divorce.  Only then.

• Haha 5

I can summarize his entire 11,500 diatribe in less than 100 words: 

"Bitch stopped obeying me and giving it up on demand, My family and I kicked her jezebel feminist ass to the curb (she deserved it). Then I/we dogged her out all over social media (she deserved it). I've found a newer model who is exactly my ideal feminine, submissive, godly woman (I deserve it). Of course since the divorce is All. The. Ex's. Fault. I made sure everyone knows I divorced her for totally Biblical reasons by doing a video series  and an 11,500 word exposition of all the Biblical reasons I had for divorcing the ex."

Saved you all from having to read another 11,400 words.  :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

"Since divorce became part of my life..."

Dude. No. You got divorced. It didn't magically become part of your life; you made a conscious decision to get divorced and you went through the steps. He makes it sound like a magic fairy that flew into his ear and wouldn't leave.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

9 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Mini-rant, I have seen that cringy misspelling/misuse of "bears" and "bares"  ALOT recently, like several in the last month.  On supposedly professional platforms too, not someones hobby blog.  SOTDRT-itis is spreading.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:08 PM, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

He did in fact pursue the Botkinettes and was very clear: either would do. Apparently when pressured to choose be chose the wrong one, as one liked him and one did not and he was not particular enough to choose either so he lost both. He has since pursued at least 3 others — one who rejected his ardent advances and ended up having to change her number and address because “no” repeatedly wasn’t good enough for him and the other left after he drank heavily at a “familys meeting each other” dinner and refused to allow her to drive home after. So far no girl actually gets past his demands for a quick relationship ending in marriage .....

It was more than 3.......

Bolding mine.  Well jesus.  Way to make a girl feel special.  What a good example regarding their view of women.  Sounds like he must give off a pretty good "creep" vibe in person, that even the sheltered maidens can pick up on. Or their parents.  

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • I Agree 7

7 minutes ago, The Mother Dust said:

Mini-rant, I have seen that cringy misspelling/misuse of "bears" and "bares"  ALOT recently, like several in the last month.  On supposedly professional platforms too, not someones hobby blog.  SOTDRT-itis is spreading.

Bearing is so Godly and baring is so not .... ? you’d think they’d get it straight. LOL

• Haha 9

On 5/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that picture of him in front of his fake desk background is cringey?

965442695_ScreenShot2019-05-20at3_13_45PM.png.51ac62b680ad884746f471dc7724cb37.png

No, in fact, the creepy expression in that photo helped to form my opinion above.  He looks like he's about to leave a passive-aggressive voicemail.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I can summarize his entire 11,500 diatribe in less than 100 words: 

Saved you all from having to read another 11,400 words.  :my_biggrin:

Wait pretty sure that was it repeated over and over. ? Only it’s “jezebel BEHIND.” 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Bearing is so Godly and baring is so not .... ? you’d think they’d get it straight. LOL

Exactly. When I first read it, I half expected to hear that his mom had been showing off her stretch marks!

• Haha 7