IGNORED

Darnell Nathaniel VISION FORUM PHILLIPS SUPPORTER / Long-time hate monger is running for office :(

Nolongeroppressed8.4

https://mailchi.mp/advancethegop.com/yourgagopconventionguide2019?fbclid=IwAR26Gx6wLVXserFpxa12geFiXmQtnmwwLw6GH6Mt7Xvd7egg6IBBb3qflKo

Nathaniel Darnell is running for a position of authority in the state of GA.

Now his hateful blog is dead.... but it once held a large amount of anti-woman, pro-sexual predator information. 

229466039_ScreenShot2019-05-16at5_01_45PM.thumb.png.2416381fe41294d18900388713d0d27d.png

Thank God for wayback machine....

515853450_ScreenShot2019-05-16at5_05_59PM.thumb.png.e1694ae733a83fd0a8ba4cffdafab0ea.png

1033603445_ScreenShot2019-05-16at5_09_05PM.thumb.png.1bb7cff08c6b466e26f149efed687dcc.png

Must I go on??? https://web.archive.org/web/20130621132219/http://www.perseveronews.com/in-america-more-women-rule-the-roost-says-usa-today/

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 10

I knew it!  I knew Natty D was going to try to crawl his way up the GOP ladder.  It was just a question of when and how.

What a wordy endorsement.  So Natty is running for Treasurer of the GAGOP.  Consistently working to bring Trump supporters and voters into the party.  But of course, Natty.

Thanks @Nolongeroppressed8.4 and welcome to Free Jinger.  I have asked to have this thread moved to Quiver of Snark where it will get more attention.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

Did Natty ever get married? 

Now I have a Bob Marley earworm: Dread, natty dreadlocks! 

And what's with the exclamation! points!

Persevero!

Bradrick! 

Was that a VF! thing?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Uggghhhhhhh, I’m in GA at the moment, and it is Mad Max levels of FUBAR, between the governorship gerrymandering and the abortion criminalization bills. Some Vision Forum dummy who learned to count from Saxon Math for Treasurer is just what we need.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 6

I think Alabama has Georgia beat when it comes to cesspools of fundies.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

If you wade through all the verbosity of the the announcement he's "running" for Treasurer of the "Georgia Republican Assembly (the fully volunteer, grassroots, Republican group...)"  which is not the GA legislature.  So thank Rufus not a state government office.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Nattie run for State office in the next few years.  He's just the sort of OTT fundie that gets elected in GA.

By the way did he ever get married?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Did Natty ever get married? 

Now I have a Bob Marley earworm: Dread, natty dreadlocks! 

And what's with the exclamation! points!

Persevero!

Bradrick! 

Was that a VF! thing?

No, he has not been able to successfully get a girl close enough to the noose....I mean altar. 

Also FYI — just in case anyone questions the voracity of it — that photo is fake or at the least not in Nathaniel’s ancestry line. 1826 and 1867 and 1905 are his ancestry lines ahead of his grandfather born in ‘26....

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

Without a god-breathed wife and blessed offspring, I doubt Natty will make it very far in the GOP. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

The good news is, there's not much room for him to make state government worse...

• Upvote 7

Per public record, Natty is 37 years old and still single.

Here's a screen snip from his Facebook page, Mother's Day post:

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 7.07.56 PM.png

• Disgust 5
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

If you wade through all the verbosity of the the announcement he's "running" for Treasurer of the "Georgia Republican Assembly (the fully volunteer, grassroots, Republican group...)"  which is not the GA legislature.  So thank Rufus not a state government office.

Thank Rufus indeed!! I was taken in by his pompous-ass website and assumed he’d actually be doing something :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Uggghhhhhhh, I’m in GA at the moment, and it is Mad Max levels of FUBAR, between the governorship gerrymandering and the abortion criminalization bills. Some Vision Forum dummy who learned to count from Saxon Math for Treasurer is just what we need.

Lol you’re giving too much credit if you’re putting his education in Saxon. Try Abeka. 

2 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Thank Rufus indeed!! I was taken in by his pompous-ass website and assumed he’d actually be doing something :D

It’s still bad enough two plus dozen people are trying to stop it. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Also FYI — just in case anyone questions the voracity of it — that photo is fake or at the least not in Nathaniel’s ancestry line. 1826 and 1867 and 1905 are his ancestry lines ahead of his grandfather born in ‘26....

Technically he just called them "ancestors." Or as Southerns often call them, "kinfolk". Not necessary directly related.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

https://mailchi.mp/advancethegop.com/yourgagopconventionguide2019?fbclid=IwAR26Gx6wLVXserFpxa12geFiXmQtnmwwLw6GH6Mt7Xvd7egg6IBBb3qflKo

Nathaniel Darnell is running for a position of authority in the state of GA.

Now his hateful blog is dead.... but it once held a large amount of anti-woman, pro-sexual predator information. 

229466039_ScreenShot2019-05-16at5_01_45PM.thumb.png.2416381fe41294d18900388713d0d27d.png

Thank God for wayback machine....

515853450_ScreenShot2019-05-16at5_05_59PM.thumb.png.e1694ae733a83fd0a8ba4cffdafab0ea.png

1033603445_ScreenShot2019-05-16at5_09_05PM.thumb.png.1bb7cff08c6b466e26f149efed687dcc.png

Must I go on??? https://web.archive.org/web/20130621132219/http://www.perseveronews.com/in-america-more-women-rule-the-roost-says-usa-today/

This is not a position of authority for the state, by the way. That is just a volunteer position in the state Republican Party.

13 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Hey! We are neighbors!

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

It's been a long time since we have discussed Darnell properly. 

A summary for any new people here.  From memory, this is why N. Darnell made it to the very top of my Most Loathesome Former VF Interns List.  Feel free to correct or add to it everyone.

• He was even more arrogant than Bradrick!   Hard to believe I know.
  • Persevero!  That cesspit of pseudo-intellectual shit and hate.
  • Rampant Christian Reconstructionism.  
  • Almost certainly Kinist, and consorts openly with known Kinists.  That Christian Reconstructionist Facebook group was something else.  I was glad when it went private because it made me gag on a regular basis
  • .He blames victims and supports oppressors at every possible opportunity.
  • When the Tool Fell, Natty Rebuked and Chastised everyone who was speaking out for the sin of UnGodly Gossip on social media.  The whole thing should have been handled by Matthew 18 methods, if you please.
  • And anyway, Doug was just tempted like King David.  It was all Lourdes's fault.

Re. marriage: Darnell was rumored to have sniffed around the Botkinettes and been turned down flat.  I don't know whether that was true but it sounds plausible.  He was engaged once but it didn't work out.  The young lady missed a bullet, in more ways than one.

There is a lot of self-hatred going on with Natty too, IMO.  I think he has a lot in common with Nathan Axmann so I hope he doesn't ever marry a woman.  VF brainwashing must have been hell for anyone who isn't cis and straight.  

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 13
  • Love 2

Did anyone read God's Harvard by Hanna Rosin?  If not, I highly recommend it!  But it's all about Patrick Henry College, which was started by Michael Farris of HSLDA infamy, and how they were training up smart fundies for the sole purpose of infiltrating the highest levels of government and elected office.  Farris used his connections to get the students internships in Congressional offices, the White House, the Solicitor General's Office, and many other highly sought after positions.  They have also won the National American Moot Court Competition 11 times.  So the idea of fundies infiltrating our government has long been the goal of the fundie establishment.  Almost reminds me of Hydra (of Marvel fame).

Anyway, all of this got me thinking about our other fundies with political aspirations, so obviously I thought of Stephen Hammer. His clerkship with the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals should be up soon, so I wonder which direction he is going to head in; US attorney (federal prosecutor), large city prosecutor, large right wing private practice firm, or maybe something like a fundie Clarence Thomas-thinking version of the ACLU (so the exact opposite of the ACLU).  He could also try and get another clerkship.  Most people who get a federal clerkship do their one year and go right to a big firm, big salary job.  But then there are those who clerked at the appellate level who try to get a clerkship with the Supreme Court.  So he could maybe try for one of those highly coveted, exceedingly hard to get positions.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Thanks for the reminder @punkiepie.  Another morsel of info on N. Darnell:

• A graduate of Oak Bridge School of Law (IBLP connected), Natty tried and failed to pass the CA Bar exam.  Three times.

And it was rather mean of me to find that funny.

48 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

I thought of Stephen Hammer. His clerkship with the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals should be up soon, so I wonder which direction he is going to head in;

Me too.  Perhaps we should open a new thread on Hammer.  Or reactivate the old one in the archives.  I see it just got updated.  @hoipolloi or other Helpmeets, I can't remember how that all works.  Help!  

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Yeah, I know personally that Natty boy was not a joy and delight to his law school classmates and study sessions often turned into plotting sessions to punk him.

• Haha 10
  • Thank You 2

24 minutes ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Yeah, I know personally that Natty boy was not a joy and delight to his law school classmates and study sessions often turned into plotting sessions to punk him.

Hee.  I want more info! 

If you can share it without outing yourself, of course.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

28 minutes ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Spill the tea, snood!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

@punkiepie, for more fun facts about Dominionism and its tentacles in the right wing, treat yourself to a true horror story and read this:

The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power https://www.amazon.com/dp/0060560053/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_jJW3Cb9TZ6F97

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Re. marriage: Darnell was rumored to have sniffed around the Botkinettes and been turned down flat.  I don't know whether that was true but it sounds plausible.  He was engaged once but it didn't work out.  The young lady missed a bullet, in more ways than one.

Aw, it's a shame Razing Ruth was outed as a fraud. She could have coyly alluded to being the fiancee that got away.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11