IGNORED

Fundies posing as Chasidim in order to Evangelize

Ralar

Wow. It is one thing to try and convert people to a religion in their own attire, etc but it a new low to actually try and pass as a certain religion in order to try and convert them. This truly is a story of a wolf in sheep's clothing! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

That is insanely fucked up.

ETA - It kind of makes me think of that asshole John Chau. Who the fuck do these people think they are that it's their mission to infiltrate and convert? What the hell?

And, admittedly fundie Jews can do some effed up things too. But still.

Edited by AliceInFundyland
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

They remind me of the fake Jewish people we talk about on FJ. I can’t help but laugh at the stupidity. Fundies trying to convert fundies. 

• Upvote 8

I'd like to think I've seen a good number of faux Jews over the years fundie watching, but this is the first I've heard of them infiltrating a Jewish community like this. That's extra messed up.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Wow that is a whole new level of faux Jew! It takes a lot of studying and practice to be able to pass yourself off as a member of that community.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough at this: "the couple admits that she is not Jewish, and he claims his maternal great-grandmother was."

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

@Ralar, your avatar is the bomb! 

Another fj-er has a fun avatar showing pronunced similarities between a uterus and a shark brain.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2