IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

• 2 weeks later...

I love some of the responses: "‘Your name is literally your dad’s full name’: Donald Trump Jr. slammed for attacking Hunter Biden over nepotism"

Spoiler

Donald Trump Jr. listened Wednesday night as Fox News host Sean Hannity scrutinized Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings, suggesting the son of former vice president Joe Biden had opportunities in other countries only because “they’re really buying favor with the father.”

“Of course they are,” Trump Jr. chimed in. “When you’re the father and your son’s entire career is dependent on that, they own you.”

Trump Jr.'s Wednesday remarks sparked collective head-scratching and ridicule, but it’s a critique he and his brother Eric Trump have repeatedly voiced in recent days — much to the increasing annoyance of critics, including Comedy Central host Trevor Noah, who are vexed by the pair’s apparent lack of self-awareness.

“Now, let’s be clear, I’m not defending Hunter Biden,” Noah said on his show Wednesday. “All I’m saying is the last people who should be talking about the blurred lines of family names and political influence are the people currently running their home office from the White House.”

As President Trump continues to battle an impeachment inquiry linked to his dealings with Ukraine, conservatives have focused on the younger Biden’s foreign business connections — with Trump Jr. and Eric Trump emerging as two of the loudest voices. The Trumps’ latest attempts to ding Biden’s son over nepotism came not long after “Good Morning America” aired an interview with the 49-year-old on Tuesday amid ongoing allegations that he has benefited financially from his father’s influential position.

During the interview, Hunter Biden said it was “poor judgment,” but not unethical, to accept a paid position on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company while his father was still vice president, and acknowledged “there’s a lot of things that wouldn’t have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden.”

On Wednesday, Noah praised Biden for recognizing his privilege.

“That’s how the world works,” he said. “A lot of people get opportunities because of who their parents are.”

The host noted he has even been able to take advantage of his last name.

“I know the only reason I got to where I am today is probably because my great-great-grandfather built the ark,” he joked. “I accept that.”

For the Trumps, however, Biden’s comments only fueled their belief that he had leveraged his father’s position in politics for financial gain.

“Dumpster fire at Biden HQ!” Trump Jr. tweeted on Tuesday.

Critics on social media instantly cried foul.

“Dude your name is literally your dad’s full name,” one person tweeted.

Another person wrote, “Imagine being *this* lacking in self-awareness.”

Several people also pointed to past instances of the Trump family appearing to express favorable views toward nepotism.

“I like nepotism,” Trump told Larry King in 2006. “I think, you know, a lot of people say, ‘Oh, nepotism.’ Usually these are people without children. But I like nepotism.”

Eric Trump has also described nepotism as “kind of a factor of life,” later adding that it is a “beautiful thing,” the Hill reported in 2017.

In a Tuesday interview with Fox News’s Laura Ingraham, Eric Trump stressed his family was not like the Bidens.

“The difference between us and Hunter is when my father became commander in chief of this country, we got out of all international business, right?” he said. “When his father became vice president of the United States, he got into international business.”

Trump Jr. echoed his brother’s remarks on Wednesday.

“I’m not going to say that I am not part of who I am because of my father. That would be foolish,” he told Hannity. “But the difference is, we did it as capitalists. We did it as businesspeople. We didn’t do it pretending and under the cloak of ‘Joe’s this great public servant, well here son, here’s every job you’ve ever had.’”

The Trumps, both top executives within the Trump Organization, say they stopped pursuing new foreign deals once their father became president, but they have continued to operate and promote family businesses overseas, the New York Times reported this month. Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have also maintained their foreign business ties while serving as White House advisers, The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin wrote. On Monday, GQ published a lengthy article titled, “How Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump Have Profited Off Their Dad’s Presidency,” which included golf course and real estate deals among the family’s sources of income.

Trump Jr.'s comments did little to sway detractors on Wednesday, as a short clip of his interview quickly went viral. By early Thursday, the 26-second video had been viewed more than 1.25 million times.

“Local arsonist lectures on fire safety measures,” one person tweeted.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Junior loves Kanye:

• WTF 1

39 minutes ago, JMarie said:

is he gonna hunt for her?

I'm picturing those huge flotation devices deflating quickly.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2

Oh, for pity sake: "Donald Trump Jr. Says Michael Jackson’s Friendship Is Proof Dad Isn’t Racist"

Spoiler

Sure, President Donald Trump has made a whole lot of racist comments and shows no signs of slowing down.

But his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., insists his pop isn’t racist at all and, to prove it, points to the friendship the family had with singer Michael Jackson.

Yes, Junior makes the “some of my best friends are....” argument in his new book, “Triggered: How The Left Thrives On Hate And Wants To Silence Us.”

It seems that when Junior, 41, was a kid living in Trump Tower, Jackson was his neighbor and used to come over to play video games. But that presented challenges that Trump Jr. may still be reliving.

“One day in Eric’s room, my father saw how much Michael enjoyed playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with us on Nintendo and told him he could take the game home. My game!” Trump Jr. wrote. “To this day, Eric says it was his game because it was in his room, but I know whose game it was. I’d worked a summer job to pay for it!

“And here was Michael Jackson, probably a billionaire at this point, and he took it!”

In Junior’s mind, the passage shows that despite “all the things my father has been called, particularly a ‘racist,’ it sure sounds odd that he’d let his son ... hang out with Michael Jackson, doesn’t it?

He adds: “If he’s a racist, he’s sure not very good at it.”

As you might expect, Twitter users had plenty of opinions about the Trump kids’ adventures with Jackson.

• WTF 3

Eric was just on Hannity.  A LOT of talk about Hunter Biden.  Did you know Eric raised over $20 million for pediatric cancer research, but the evil Democrats think he's profiting from it, so he had to stop fundraising? And he's featuring some facial hair, just like Junior. Now Judge Jeanine's on.  But no coverage about Beshear winning in Kentucky.

• Thank You 5

Here's a real-life demonstration of the pot calling the kettle black: "Don Jr. says Trump warned him his tweets were getting 'a little hot'"

Spoiler

Donald Trump Jr. revealed Tuesday that his father has warned him on more than one occasion to cool down the incendiary rhetoric on his Twitter feed, with President Donald Trump reportedly cautioning that his son’s social media presence was “getting a little hot.”

“There were a couple of times,” the younger Trump told the hosts of “Fox & Friends.”

“You know, I realized, it took me 41 years to realize that I was probably a lot more like him than we ever thought. And, you know, backed in a corner, we fight,” he continued. “But every once in a while, I get that call like, 'Hey, you're getting a little hot on social.'”

Trump Jr., who was appearing on the president’s favorite cable morning program to promote his new book, proceeded to re-enact one such conversation with his father — extending his thumb and little finger and holding his hand to his ear to mimic an incoming phone call from the West Wing.

“‘This is the White House operator. The president would like to speak to you,’” he said, adding: “‘Don, getting a little hot.’”

Trump Jr. acknowledged, however, that while he values his father’s counsel, the efforts to chill his posts online weren’t especially convincing given the president’s propensity for regularly firing off explosive tweets.

“I will take your advice on anything. I mean, this guy, you know, he gets it. He understands life, he understands people, he understands human nature. You know, you can really learn a lot from the guy. He's amazing,” Trump Jr. said.

“But I was like, this may be the one place where I'm just going to say, ‘I'm on my own, and maybe you don't have the authority to start talking about this.’”

Trump Jr. has emerged as a dogmatic defender of the White House since his father ascended to the presidency, employing his Twitter account to attack political rivals including New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.), and members of the progressive “squad” of freshman congresswomen.

But Trump Jr. has also faced criticism for sharing insensitive and occasionally conspiratorial messages on social media. He posted a photo to Instagram in September 2016 that featured a likeness of Pepe the Frog, a cartoon co-opted by supporters of white supremacy and anti-Semitism, and later that month ignited a days-long controversy by comparing the Syrian refugee crisis to a tainted bowl of Skittles.

• Upvote 3

I wish twitter (and all media outlets) would ban Udvay:

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

"Don Jr. clashes with Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg on 'The View'"

Spoiler

Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, offered a combative performance on Thursday’s episode of “The View,” with the president’s son hurling explosive accusations at the daytime talk show’s hosts during the 5,000th installment of the ABC program.

Perhaps the most contentious moments of the live taping came after comedian Joy Behar — one of the more liberal members of the show’s all-female panel and a frequent punching bag of conservative media — invoked President Donald Trump’s past statements regarding Mexican “ rapists” traversing the border into the U.S., his mocking of a disabled reporter during a campaign event, and his boasts on the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape about sexually assaulting women with impunity.

"We've all done things that we regret,” the younger Trump responded. “I mean, if we're talking about bringing the discourse down, Joy, you've worn blackface.”

As Behar sprung to deny that claim, Trump Jr. proceeded to level another charge at co-host Whoopi Goldberg, asserting that the Academy Award-winning actress minimized statutory rape allegations against director Roman Polanski.

“You’ve said that Roman Polanski, it wasn't ‘rape’ rape when he raped a child. So let's talk about serious things,” Trump Jr. said amid shouted cross-talk at the “Hot Topics” table.

"So you want to bring this up?" an irritated Goldberg asked her guest, defending Behar and adding: “Being black, I recognize blackface, this I can say, OK? I know it when I see it.”

Trump Jr. told Goldberg he wasn't questioning her character, as the heated exchange devolved into a new debate over press coverage of the White House.

Guilfoyle, a former Fox News personality and an adviser on Trump's reelection campaign, argued that the president is “getting crushed every day” by reporters, but attorney and co-host Sunny Hostin interjected, jabbing her finger toward Trump Jr.

“The Central Park Five took a lot more heat than your father has taken, at his hand,” she said, referring to Donald Trump’s campaign as a private citizen three decades ago to reinstate the death penalty amid that contentious New York case.

Story Continued Below

As the bickering raged on, Goldberg waved her arms and repeatedly rang a concierge call bell stationed beside her coffee mug. “Everybody stop! Hold up! Hold up! Hold up!” she said, tossing to commercial.

Trump Jr. also took anticipated incoming fire from one of the show’s conservative co-hosts, Meghan McCain — whose father, former Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), has been the subject of the president's continued attacks, even after the veteran lawmaker’s death in August 2018.

“A lot of Americans in politics miss character, and a lot of people miss the soul of this country. You and your family have hurt a lot of people and put a lot of people through a lot of pain,” McCain said, probing Trump Jr. “Does all of this make you feel good?”

Trump Jr. characterized his father as a “counterpuncher,” telling McCain that, “as a conservative, I would hope that you would appreciate that conservatives haven't been known for fighting back for a very long time.”

When pressed by Hostin on the president’s attacks against John McCain, Trump Jr. said: “I understand that, and I'm sorry about that, and they did have differences. I agree with that.”

Guilfoyle told Meghan McCain there was “no finer human being” than her father, and later sought to defend both Trump Jr. and the president. “I know the measure of the man and I know his character,” she said.

"Who, him or the other one?" Behar asked, pointing to Trump Jr.

“Both of them. The entire family,” Guilfoyle responded. “I stand for them because I do believe their commitment.”

• WTF 2

This makes my blood boil. Fuck you, Udvay: "Visit to Arlington Cemetery reminded Donald Trump Jr. of all his family’s ‘sacrifices,’ he writes"

Spoiler

It was the day before his father was inaugurated president of the United States when the weight of the office first washed over Donald Trump Jr.

President-elect Trump and the new first family were at Arlington National Cemetery, where Trump was to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns.

“I rarely get emotional, if ever,” Trump Jr. wrote in his new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.” “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

He also had another revelation as he watched his father standing in front of the tomb, surrounded by more than 400,000 graves, listening to the Army Band bugler playing taps: The Trump family had already suffered, he recalled thinking, and this was only the beginning.

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” Trump Jr. wrote.

The book bills itself as a 300-page evisceration of PC culture — “the book that leftist elites don’t want you to read,” its Amazon page twice crows. In it, Trump Jr. writes, “A victimhood complex has taken root in the American left.” Yet, in his telling, the real victim is often him, his father or another Trump family member.

His framing of the Arlington Cemetery anecdote, in particular, has provoked fervent criticism and accusations of callousness.

“Eight men I served with are buried in Section 60 of Arlington. I visit them monthly,” tweeted Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.), who served in the Iraq War. “Even if Donald JR. lived a 1,000 years he will never even get close to being as good and honorable as they were. Sacrifice is only a word to the Trumps.”

The author Matt Gallagher, also an Iraq War veteran, said on Twitter: “Imagine going to Arlington … and being moved to think about money. You are a soup sandwich, @DonaldJTrumpJr, and my friends buried there would tell you the same thing.”

Trump Organization spokespeople did not respond to a request for comment on the criticism leveled at the president’s eldest child over his recounting of Jan. 19, 2017. On television and online, he and his defenders have, fittingly, labeled naysayers “triggered.”

In the book, Trump Jr. contends that his father’s assumption of the most powerful political position on the planet “was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually.”

“But it was a sacrifice we were more than happy and willing to make,” he wrote. “Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all.”

Trump Jr. and his brother Eric both made similar statements last month, claiming that “We literally stopped” and “We got out of all international business,” respectively. Both claims, The Washington Post’s Fact Checker found, were false and worthy of four Pinocchios, the highest possible ranking for single statements.

Trump refused to divest from his private business holdings before taking office, instead choosing to place them in a trust controlled by Eric, Trump Jr. and Trump Organization executive Allen Weisselberg. The company continues to operate nearly a dozen hotels and about 20 golf courses worldwide.

The alleged conflicts of interest have led to three lawsuits arguing that Trump is in violation of the Constitution’s foreign emoluments clause when those businesses receive payments from foreign governments.

“While comparing himself to soldiers who died fighting for their country, Don Jr. lies saying that they would be ‘giving up … all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off of the office.’ They’ve done no such thing,” tweeted Robert Maguire, the research director for the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, one of the plaintiffs suing Trump.

“It’s barely been a week since the company that Don Jr runs, and his father still profits from, made this announcement,” Maguire added, linking to the Trump Organization’s announcement that it would expand its Doonbeg, Ireland, golf course. “Last I checked, Doonbeg is not in the United States.”

Trump Jr.’s book has also received a pair of valuable endorsements: one from the Republican National Committee, which emailed supporters with an offer of a hand-signed copy in exchange for a contribution of $50 or more, and one from his father.

“A great new book that I highly recommend for ALL to read,” Trump tweeted, beseeching his 66.6 million followers. “Go order it !”

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This makes my blood boil. Fuck you, Udvay: "Visit to Arlington Cemetery reminded Donald Trump Jr. of all his family’s ‘sacrifices,’ he writes"

Reveal hidden contents

It was the day before his father was inaugurated president of the United States when the weight of the office first washed over Donald Trump Jr.

President-elect Trump and the new first family were at Arlington National Cemetery, where Trump was to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns.

“I rarely get emotional, if ever,” Trump Jr. wrote in his new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.” “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

He also had another revelation as he watched his father standing in front of the tomb, surrounded by more than 400,000 graves, listening to the Army Band bugler playing taps: The Trump family had already suffered, he recalled thinking, and this was only the beginning.

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” Trump Jr. wrote.

The book bills itself as a 300-page evisceration of PC culture — “the book that leftist elites don’t want you to read,” its Amazon page twice crows. In it, Trump Jr. writes, “A victimhood complex has taken root in the American left.” Yet, in his telling, the real victim is often him, his father or another Trump family member.

His framing of the Arlington Cemetery anecdote, in particular, has provoked fervent criticism and accusations of callousness.

“Eight men I served with are buried in Section 60 of Arlington. I visit them monthly,” tweeted Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.), who served in the Iraq War. “Even if Donald JR. lived a 1,000 years he will never even get close to being as good and honorable as they were. Sacrifice is only a word to the Trumps.”

The author Matt Gallagher, also an Iraq War veteran, said on Twitter: “Imagine going to Arlington … and being moved to think about money. You are a soup sandwich, @DonaldJTrumpJr, and my friends buried there would tell you the same thing.”

Trump Organization spokespeople did not respond to a request for comment on the criticism leveled at the president’s eldest child over his recounting of Jan. 19, 2017. On television and online, he and his defenders have, fittingly, labeled naysayers “triggered.”

In the book, Trump Jr. contends that his father’s assumption of the most powerful political position on the planet “was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually.”

“But it was a sacrifice we were more than happy and willing to make,” he wrote. “Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all.”

Trump Jr. and his brother Eric both made similar statements last month, claiming that “We literally stopped” and “We got out of all international business,” respectively. Both claims, The Washington Post’s Fact Checker found, were false and worthy of four Pinocchios, the highest possible ranking for single statements.

Trump refused to divest from his private business holdings before taking office, instead choosing to place them in a trust controlled by Eric, Trump Jr. and Trump Organization executive Allen Weisselberg. The company continues to operate nearly a dozen hotels and about 20 golf courses worldwide.

The alleged conflicts of interest have led to three lawsuits arguing that Trump is in violation of the Constitution’s foreign emoluments clause when those businesses receive payments from foreign governments.

“While comparing himself to soldiers who died fighting for their country, Don Jr. lies saying that they would be ‘giving up … all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off of the office.’ They’ve done no such thing,” tweeted Robert Maguire, the research director for the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, one of the plaintiffs suing Trump.

“It’s barely been a week since the company that Don Jr runs, and his father still profits from, made this announcement,” Maguire added, linking to the Trump Organization’s announcement that it would expand its Doonbeg, Ireland, golf course. “Last I checked, Doonbeg is not in the United States.”

Trump Jr.’s book has also received a pair of valuable endorsements: one from the Republican National Committee, which emailed supporters with an offer of a hand-signed copy in exchange for a contribution of $50 or more, and one from his father.

“A great new book that I highly recommend for ALL to read,” Trump tweeted, beseeching his 66.6 million followers. “Go order it !”

Great-grandpappy Trump dodged the draft in his home country of Bavaria by emigrating to America and starting up restaurants and brothels. Grandpappy Trump got arrested as a 'berobed marcher' in 1927 for marching with the Klan, did his duty in WWII by building barracks for the US Navy, but never enlisted himself. Pappy managed to dodge the draft by pleading unfitness due to bone spurs. 

So many sacrifices, right?

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

"Donald Trump Jr. went to UCLA to decry ‘triggered’ liberals. He was heckled offstage by the far right."

Spoiler

Donald Trump Jr. and Trump campaign senior adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle came prepared with snappy rejoinders for liberal protesters who might taunt them on Sunday at the University of California at Los Angeles, where they promoted Trump Jr.'s new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.”

But when unruly heckling drowned out the couple’s answers, leading the pair to walk offstage, it wasn’t leftists who cut the event short. Instead, the rebukes came from a crowd of young people who rank among the most ardent and extreme supporters of President Trump.

As first reported by the Guardian, a number of conservatives — some in telltale “Make America Great Again” caps and pro-Trump attire — began to shout at the president’s son and political adviser 20 minutes into an event moderated by Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, after learning a question-and-answer session had been canceled.

Video from the event showed a chant that started out as “U-S-A! U-S-A!” turning quickly into angry cries of “Q-and-A! Q-and-A!” Minutes later, Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle stormed off the stage.

The chaotic scene contradicted Trump Jr.'s central thesis that liberals have grown so intolerant of dissenting voices, conservative politicians can no longer engage in civil discourse. It also exposed an increasingly hostile fissure between conservative student groups like Turning Point USA and a hard-right faction of young Trump devotees who have flocked to self-professed “American Nationalist” Nicholas Fuentes and his “America First” movement.

Turning Point USA and a spokesman for Trump Jr. did not immediately return requests for comment early Monday morning.

At the Sunday event, Trump Jr. appeared to think the first shouts of dissent had come from left-leaning counterprotesters.

“Name a time when conservatives have disrupted even the furthest leftist on a college campus,” he said to the crowd. “It doesn’t happen that way. We’re willing to listen.”

A member of the audience interrupted with a shout: “Then open the Q&A!”

“See what I mean?” Trump Jr. answered. “And that is the problem. And the reason oftentimes it doesn’t make sense to do the Q&A is not because we’re not willing to talk about the questions, cause we do. No. It’s because people hijack it with nonsense looking to go for some sort of sound bite. You have people spreading nonsense, spreading hate, trying to take over the room.”

The roar of the crowd shouting “Q&A!” grew louder, threatening to completely overpower Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle inside Moore Hall on UCLA’s campus.

Guilfoyle lost her composure. She shouted back at the young men, insulting their appearances and manners.

“No, it’s because you’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive and discourteous,” she responded. “We are happy to answer a question. Respect the people around you so that they can hear.”

When the crowd continued to demand a chance to ask questions, Guilfoyle snapped, “Let me tell you something, I bet you engage and go on online dating because you’re impressing no one here to get a date in person.”

That response only inflamed the protesters, whose loud chants soon led the pair to leave the stage.

Fuentes, 21, appeared to take credit for the protests on Sunday evening, tweeting that he and his followers don’t disagree with Trump Jr. Instead, he said their complaint was with Turning Point USA. On Sunday, he shared dozens of tweets celebrating the event’s shutdown and denigrating Turning Point USA.

“Our problem is not with [Trump Jr.] who is a patriot — We are supporters of his father!” he tweeted. “Our problem is with Charlie Kirk’s TPUSA organization that SHUTS DOWN and SMEARS socially conservative Christians and supporters of President Trump’s agenda. We are AMERICA FIRST!”

The host of an ultraconservative podcast and YouTube show called “America First,” Fuentes has appeared on YouTube with bloggers who advocate for a white ethnostate. He has used slurs and promoted anti-Semitism in his broadcasts, which has put him at odds with Daily Wire editor Ben Shapiro. Fuentes marched in Charlottesville with white supremacists during the deadly Unite the Right rally in 2017, the Boston Globe reported.

For weeks, Fuentes has been railing against Turning Point USA, which once invited him to speak at Iowa State University, and the more mainstream wing of the pro-Trump movement. On Nov. 4, he directed his fans to show up to Turning Point USA events and heckle speakers during question-and-answer segments. The 21-year-old’s fans have been harassing Kirk at several recent Turning Point USA events on college campuses.

“They’re literally campaigning for Trump and they have to discriminate against his voters,” Fuentes said in a YouTube video last week. “We’re going to make it known that that’s exactly what it is: a controlled conversation. People do not go to a ‘free speech’ thing and get dragged to the back of the line, kicked out, because they don’t fit the profile of what a questioner is supposed to look like.”

Two men at Sunday’s event, identified as Joe and Orion Miles, told the Guardian they believe the pro-Trump movement has been spoiled by “fake conservatism” and that deep state operatives harm the president’s agenda. They claimed victory on Sunday for shutting down the event.

“It was an absolute disaster for them,” the pair told the newspaper. “We wanted to ask questions about immigration and about Christianity, but they didn’t want to face those questions.”

Meanwhile, the liberal protesters Trump Jr. might have expected to interrupt his book talk showed up in smaller numbers. About three dozen anti-Trump demonstrators played the drums and held “Trump/Pence Out Now” signs outside. One Trump critic occasionally shouted and booed from the audience inside Moore Hall, leading Kirk, Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle to call her “triggered.” Less than a half-hour later, she was drowned out by the far-right agitators.

@fraurosena -- jinx!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic