IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

It is and I was amazed. Not showing yet at least. Maybe no 2019 - it's one prediction that I'd love to get wrong. 

• I Agree 4

3 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

It is and I was amazed. Not showing yet at least. Maybe no 2019 - it's one prediction that I'd love to get wrong. 

I think I predicted March 2020 for Alyssa’s 4th. It was wishful thinking on my part. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think I predicted March 2020 for Alyssa’s 4th. It was wishful thinking on my part. 

It would still mean having 4 (!!) little kids from newborn to toddler, but when it comes to her fertility she could really give her body a break only by having a 3 month longer gap.

• I Agree 2

I must not have payed close attention to the story.  I had thought it was Kennedy.  I'm relieved to hear that there probably won't be a 2019 baby.  Perhaps having 3 littles has finally worn down their energy for sweet fellowship.  

• Upvote 2

Way more surprising if she's not than if she is. No doubt 3 babies in 24 months takes a toll on her uterus and she isn't rocking 6-pack abs so it could easily be misinterpreted in pictures. 

As a Morton, and Campana, she is not preventing anything.

I wouldn't doubt at all that there is disappointment if a new Morton is not currently cooking. 

• Upvote 4

Based on Kressant's IG Daddy Dearest and three of the Morton boys (Paul, Edwin, and - interestingly -Samuel) were visiting them in Paraguay. It must be weird for all the Mortons to live so far away from each other - back at the Georgian compound they were all together all the time (except for Dorothy, and to some degree Katie and Martha). Looks like Kressant, Michael Jr., and Wes haven't visited US since they left 2-3 years (?) ago, and Rachel has traveled back only once.

I would really love to read more about their decision to move, especially after building all those nice big homes back at the compound. Were they planning to move for a long time or was it a rather sudden decision? If it was the first one, why did they build those homes in the first place? And if it was the latter, what happened to urge them to leave? One speeding ticket (with toddlers bouncing around inside the car) too much?... And lastly, why Paraguay? We know it probably has something to do with evil government interfering with their holy life in a way or other, but it would be interesting to read it in their own words.

Based on Kressant's IG posts, they live quite a full life in Paraguay. They are definitely part of the local (or church) community and seem pretty invested in life there. They look happy, like really happy, so the move must have been good for them. I've been surprised to see Michael Jr. smile so much in the photos, because he used to be so serious in the Morton Clan blog photos. He looks... dare I say, even content with his current life.

• Upvote 7

Rachel and Wes were back for John and Campbells wedding. Kressant and Michael were back for Sam's wedding? Something about year in I thought. Maybe sending more stuff down? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

I don't know why the Morton's decamped to South America but Kress did recently put a comment into one of her instagram stories lamenting the recent Democratic debates. I don't have the exact words she used but basically she thought the Dem's had the wrong priorities (I guess health care and inequality aren't "real" issues for her) and prayed for a return to America's Godly roots. Then of course there are all those MAGA posts by the Morton's and their extended circle of friends. 

I suspect that they want America back to the way it was pre civil war when slavery, horrific treatment of indigenous peoples, no women's rights etc were acceptable. That kind of world is the only sort of world where their poorly educated and willfully ignorant sons might lead.

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

On 6/19/2019 at 2:09 AM, ladyaudley said:

Martha has posted in her stories about hanging out with Aunt Flo - I wondered why anyone would post about that but she also hashtagged it no more amenorrhea and hormonal imbalance. I guess she’s crediting Plexus...

She has PCOS and was diagnosed with infertility. 

• Sad 4

3 hours ago, browngrl said:

I don't know why the Morton's decamped to South America but Kress did recently put a comment into one of her instagram stories lamenting the recent Democratic debates. I don't have the exact words she used but basically she thought the Dem's had the wrong priorities (I guess health care and inequality aren't "real" issues for her) and prayed for a return to America's Godly roots. Then of course there are all those MAGA posts by the Morton's and their extended circle of friends. 

I suspect that they want AmTerica back to the way it was pre civil war when slavery, horrific treatment of indigenous peoples, no women's rights etc were acceptable. That kind of world is the only sort of world where their poorly educated and willfully ignorant sons might lead.

Yeah that. I saw it too and for whatever reason was disppointed. I know who and what the Mortons are but sometimes let myself get away with their not supporting a pedophile go too far. 

They're Trump fans. Threy're racists, mysoginists, fanatics. They've twisted their bible to mean really ugly shit. 

She posted once a picture of Melania right after the Innaguartaion. and said what a dignified, patriotic, classy woman she is. 

If that is your idea of dignified, classy & patriotic - you're an abhorrent human being. 

Justifying cheating & multiple marriages & offspring  if that is your idea of dignified, you are a danger to the US and please, just stay in Paraguay. 

The US was never, ever the way fudnies want to go "back" to - they live in fantasy land and think if they say it enough it will be true. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

She has PCOS and was diagnosed with infertility. 

I don't know about the PCOS. She did a story the other day where she talked about her experience, and she said that the doctors told her that her cycles had just spontaneously stopped. I know she has been hashtagging her posts with #pcos, but I would have thought she would have mentioned it at least once in her personal story.

On another note, she went into lots of detail about her cycle length and her recent ovulations. There could be an Alexander baby soon.

• Upvote 3

Kori Wissmann credits Plexus for getting her pregnant with Wyatt after 5-6 years of infertility. If Martha gets pregnant with little Alex Alexander anytime soon, she will say it was because of plexus. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, browngrl said:

I suspect that they want America back to the way it was pre civil war when slavery, horrific treatment of indigenous peoples, no women's rights etc were acceptable. That kind of world is the only sort of world where their poorly educated and willfully ignorant sons might lead.

No need to suspect! Her recent photos also show that they have a confederate flag prominently displayed in their Paraguay house (along with the old Georgia state flag, whose controversial history you can read about here).

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, browngrl said:

It wasn't (just) in her stories, it was (also?) a regular post. Here it is:

Let's see, Kressant. Those are the topics that I remember being prominently discussed during the democratic debates (in no particular order):

• Climate change
  • Reuniting the families the Trump admin has torn apart and vastly improving conditions for asylum seekers at the border
  • Russian interference in US elections
  • Healthcare reform
  • Reproductive rights

I get that they are obviously anti-abortion, but everything else should really be a priority for anyone who professes to be a Christian, or a decent human being. Instead, the Mortons support an administration that:

• denies science and rolls back environmental protections (shouldn't you as a Christian want to protect God's creation for future generations, Kressant?)
  • tears families apart, locks asylum seekers up in cages, denies children the most basic human rights, and leaves them to die (shouldn't you as a Christian want those precious children with their families where they are safe and loved, Kressant?)
  • colluded with the Russians and otherwise does their darndest to undermine the integrity of the election process (shouldn't you as a Christian be against all lying and cheating, Kressant?)
  • tries to deny Americans the basic human right to medical care if they're not wealthy (shouldn't you as a Christian want everyone to be able to receive medical care?)

How that's for YOUR priorities, Kressant?

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5

Unsurprisingly they're big fans of Ken Ham. I think Addie posted about watching his "debate" with Bill Nye and how the whole family loved watching that bunch of crap godly wisdom.  This was also in the days they regularly referenced "government schools" and the evil therein. ?

• Upvote 4

I want to know how Katie can afford a place of her own with 8 kids? Even if she has some kind of job, which I sincerely doubt, how  could it pay enough to support 9 people? I am single & make a decent income - having a degree & many years' experience but I  could not support 8 kids with it. Maybe 2. Maybe.

On another note, I guess if she's left the compound Addie's Coparent role has been downgraded so maybe she can marry her dear friend?

• Upvote 2

@fundiefan I'm assuming she had help.  Addie's mentions of Jesus in the post indicates to me that Jesus worked through some people to help Katie.  I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a run down place that her family renovated for her.  While they may be against the government she does qualify for multiple federal programs to help with feeding and insuring her kids.  

• Thank You 1

Since Krass & Michael and Rachel & Wes are gone their house on the compound must be empty and I always figured she lived in one of them. I don't know about cost of living in their area, but if she gets money from federal programs and maybe also works a little bit, she could make ends meet. 

• Upvote 2

The house where they held the party was Kress and Mike's, which is the house that Martha and Tayte have been living in since moving to the compound from Indiana. House-warming parties are generally hosted BY the homeowner at the house in question, so it makes me wonder if Katie and her brood are moving into that particular home. If so, I wonder where Martha and Tayte plan to live? There's one apartment still available, I think, plus the main home itself. With Katie moving out, virtually the entire second floor should be empty. Alyssa and Sam are building a larger home somewhere nearby. If they are close to finishing it, perhaps Martha's group will move into their apartment.

Assuming Micheal-Marie and Adeline actually do get hitched, I hope she continues to live in the main house. She seems to truly love it, and she's the logical person to keep it up if Ma and Pa decamp for Paraguay. I figure the youngest two boys will ultimately move to Paraguay.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

On 7/5/2019 at 7:56 AM, LurkerOverThePond said:

I would really love to read more about their decision to move, especially after building all those nice big homes back at the compound. Were they planning to move for a long time or was it a rather sudden decision? If it was the first one, why did they build those homes in the first place? And if it was the latter, what happened to urge them to leave? One speeding ticket (with toddlers bouncing around inside the car) too much?... And lastly, why Paraguay? We know it probably has something to do with evil government interfering with their holy life in a way or other, but it would be interesting to read it in their own words.

My first thought was that one or more of the Morton men was in trouble with the IRS, but Paraguay has an extradition treaty with the US so that can't be it. It did seem, from something Kressant posted, that the decision to expatriate came close on the heels of the SCOTUS ruling in favor of same-sex marriage. Paraguay is definitely not down with LGBT rights. Also, there's been a huge growth in evangelicalism in Paraguay in recent decades. I'd be curious to know if the S'mortons are part of a Bruderhof community, of which there seem to be several, most recently one in Asunción. Or have they just formed their own religious commune?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I'd be curious to know if the S'mortons are part of a Bruderhof community, of which there seem to be several, most recently one in Asunción. Or have they just formed their own religious commune?

The town where they live was founded by Mennonites, but they attend some kind of evangelical church (not sure on any details, but the people in their church do not wear plain dress)

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The town where they live was founded by Mennonites, but they attend some kind of evangelical church (not sure on any details, but the people in their church do not wear plain dress)

But there seem to be some German-Mennonite roots since every once in a while some German phrases come up in Kress' feed.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Hoo boy. Today is apparently World Population Day, which is meant to raise awareness of the environmental and other issues connected to overpopulation and, in particular, explosive population growth. Martha saw this and decided to rage against it, talking about God's command to "be fruitful and multiply." In particular, she called people who are trying to limit population growth (and, I'm assuming, anyone who limits their number of children at all) "hoarding so selfishly and barbaric." Good to know that the whole family is still totally saturated in the Kool-Aid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyO7ssFARh/

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic