IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

Unless Campbell gave a testimonial video about their conviction to wait on having kids I will not believe that they are in any way preventing.  And I also saw that Alyssa video and wondered if she was knocked up.  Maybe she does get a moment to breath once the youngest is 3 months and is able to line the babies up, or maybe she gets the urge once the pee stick is drying to line up her current babies in shades of white/ecru on her bedspread.  Who knows.  But I'm sure she will be visibly preggo by the year's end. 

• Upvote 1

Every Morton female except Dorothy could easily be pregnant by the time summer actually starts. I'd bet more than half by year end, if that long. For Dorothy, who is due in summer, she could easily end the year pregnant. 

Except Katie, since she is single. 

Kressant - youngest is almost 2

Rachel - youngest is 1

Lise - youngest is 2 months

Alyssa - youngest is almost 3 months

Kennedy - youngest is 3 months

Martha - Youngest & only is on her way to being 5

Campbell - it's only a matter of time. Her boy-husband has some work to do, no doubt, but at any given time, she'll be part of the Morton female mother coffee clutch.

Basically, in 2021 every single one of them could potentially give birth. Depending on whether they are actually pregnant now without announcing or not. And, Even Dorothy who is pregnant now is far enough along & due in June so she has about 9 months open to make a new one for a 2021 arrival. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

The idea of a wife convincing a husband to break with Morton convention and use birth control to postpone the firing up of the HOLY BABY FACTOR FOR THE LARD MAGA sounds positively feminist, and we know how John feels about THAT.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4

Did anyone else catch Martha's post on her story about how terrible George Floyd's death was? I was pretty shocked to see it!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Did anyone else catch Martha's post on her story about how terrible George Floyd's death was? I was pretty shocked to see it!

Martha must be the only Morton who actually cares about racism in America. I think the other Mortons completely ignoring it shows me all I need to know. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Kressant posted a couple of pictures of Addie and Mercy since they are finally able to leave Paraguay. The group shot is the only one that shows Kress full-length, and despite the fact she's holding Varina in front of her like a Legionnaire's shield, it looks a bit like she may have a bump. The time would be about right. Varina will be 2 in a few months.

• Upvote 7

On 5/29/2020 at 7:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Martha must be the only Morton who actually cares about racism in America

The other Mortons seem to be MAGA folk so I'd say they DO care about racism in the sense they approve  of it. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Just now, SolomonFundy said:

Kressant posted a couple of pictures of Addie and Mercy since they are finally able to leave Paraguay. The group shot is the only one that shows Kress full-length, and despite the fact she's holding Varina in front of her like a Legionnaire's shield, it looks a bit like she may have a bump. The time would be about right. Varina will be 2 in a few months.

Kressant has diastasis recti according to her Pinterest posts, so it could be that, but I agree it's the right time. Baby watch...

• Upvote 4

Pregnant or not, it's cool that Kressant is wearing jeggings. They have some crazy beliefs but hiding the girls' bodies under hot unnecessary layers of clothing is not one. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking of fundies not buying into the racism. Rachel Wilson Weeks is posting some stuff that leads me to believe she’s not a racist trump humper like so many around her. I’m glad she feels she can form her own opinions at such a young age. I feel kind of bad for Rachel because two of her very closest friends are dating two of her brothers. If they break up, there will be some awkwardness. I really doubt Lundyn Smith and Jake Wilson will last. Maybe Jonah and Grace Hackel will last. 

Has anyone figured out whose wedding the Morton's were at this weekend? It was campanas and Morton's but I didn't see any Roberts and it didn't match Marty's wedding. 

17 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Has anyone figured out whose wedding the Morton's were at this weekend? It was campanas and Morton's but I didn't see any Roberts and it didn't match Marty's wedding. 

Didn’t recognize the names. The girl’s last name was Smith. But not THOSE Smiths. Marty’s wedding looked like a quick informal affair.

• Upvote 1

Gabriella and Frankie Campana went to get a meal with their "buddies" Edwin and Paul Morton. Ultimate friendzoning, babysitting, or do we need to do this? ?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, albireo said:

Gabriella and Frankie Campana went to get a meal with their "buddies" Edwin and Paul Morton. Ultimate friendzoning, babysitting, or do we need to do this? ?

Evvvverything about that picture screamed "courtship meal". Frankie and Paul were crammed into the corners of the booth, intentionally giving both of the others room at the end. And both Edwin and Gracia had more "formal" body posture. Edwin just turned 19, and Gracia will be 18 next month. I've been on team Morpana Match #2 between Gracia and one of the younger boys since Sam and Alyssa were dating, but it's hard to believe that it could be happening already. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Evvvverything about that picture screamed "courtship meal". Frankie and Paul were crammed into the corners of the booth, intentionally giving both of the others room at the end. And both Edwin and Gracia had more "formal" body posture. Edwin just turned 19, and Gracia will be 18 next month. I've been on team Morpana Match #2 between Gracia and one of the younger boys since Sam and Alyssa were dating, but it's hard to believe that it could be happening already. 

Oh, I see now. That's not a selfie, Gabriella is outside the frame, sitting at the end of the booth, and taking a picture of Gracia. Somehow I thought Gracia was Gabriella even though they look very different. Damn lighting.

Edwin actually posted something to his IG story for the first time in forever too, though it was nothing to do with the Campanas.

Edited by albireo

Gabriella is seeing someone. Or at least she was. So it’s definitely Gracia who is likely going on a group courtship date with Edwin.

I can't believe we're at the point where Gracia and Edwin are a possibility. I've followed these people too long.

ETA: She looks somewhat embarrassed so definitely something to watch. 

Edited by lexiloumarie
  • Upvote 6

Their personalities are actually quite similar: quiet and focused on their own stuff rather than showing off on the 'gram or digging deep into the Jesus memes like their siblings.

• Upvote 2

Um. A Morton (no names in case they're reading here) just messaged me on Instagram and told me that they love all of my photos? And are looking forward to seeing more of what I post?

Despite all of my Instagram stories being about how black lives matter and fuck the police?

I think this is what the kids call "shook"...

That's it, I'm officially making a finsta for my fundie Instagram stalking.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Um. A Morton (no names in case they're reading here) just messaged me on Instagram and told me that they love all of my photos? And are looking forward to seeing more of what I post?

Despite all of my Instagram stories being about how black lives matter and fuck the police?

I think this is what the kids call "shook"...

That's it, I'm officially making a finsta for my fundie Instagram stalking.

This person is part of an MLM. That’s the beginning of a sales pitch. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This person is part of an MLM. That’s the beginning of a sales pitch. 

That is what I figured. Gonna ignore them.

Still doing a finsta though! I enjoy feeling invisible.

• Upvote 7

@indianabonesOMG! That's certainly out of left field. Was it one of the Mortons who is already involved in an MLM, or are even more of them getting in on it now?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, albireo said:

@indianabonesOMG! That's certainly out of left field. Was it one of the Mortons who is already involved in an MLM, or are even more of them getting in on it now?

One of the more recent converts. I don't think she's even announced the name yet, still in the "Message me if you're interested in a healthy lifestyle to learn more!" stage.

• Upvote 7

Screenshot_20200605-182827.png.52a6c8aee0b6e5b6d439776505a1aa98.png

I posted this to my Instagram story (hoping some family members would see it and have an "Aha!" moment about white silence) and the Morton, who apparently is following me now, responded with ?.

Words fail me...

(Don't worry, they also sent me the MLM sales pitch. Blocking them.)

• Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic