IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

I follow her on IG, and all she's doing is posting pictures of her kids. Your guess is as good as mine. 

In her latest insta-story she appeares to have given birth - she is facetiming one of her sons and you can spot a newborn baby with her. No mention elsewhere as far as I can tell. 

Adeline is babbling on again. Apparently she is still in Paraguay, taking care of her "adopted grandmother" who had surgery (she mentions post-op). And he world is so peaceful as she watches Fox nEwS and Journals.

That Fox crap is going to kill us all. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Another boy. I know they recently had a bunch of girls, but overall, those Mortons make a hell of a lot of boys. 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Another boy. I know they recently had a bunch of girls, but overall, those Mortons make a hell of a lot of boys. 

It’s better that way. They pushed their daughter into marrying Bret Alan Smith. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s better that way. They pushed their daughter into marrying Bret Alan Smith. 

I totally agree. The fewer girls they have, the better. 

Just as an observer though, the number of boys they produce is noticeable and - interesting? Is that the right word? I know it's a crap shoot and 50-50 chance, but they have a lot of Y's in their brood. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I totally agree. The fewer girls they have, the better. 

Just as an observer though, the number of boys they produce is noticeable and - interesting? Is that the right word? I know it's a crap shoot and 50-50 chance, but they have a lot of Y's in their brood. 

Alyssa and Kennedy seem to be the only ones evening things out with 3 girls each.

Katie is the only one with an even number of 4 sons and 4 daughters. No one else is even close to even. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

50 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I know it's a crap shoot and 50-50 chance, but they have a lot of Y's in their brood. 

IIRC, from my old demography class, the sex ratio at birth, averaging world wide data, is about 110 males to 100 females. Need to check but too busy to do it right now.

38 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

IIRC, from my old demography class, the sex ratio at birth, averaging world wide data, is about 110 males to 100 females. Need to check but too busy to do it right now.

I think that I did read that more males are born but they are more fragile. Therefore there are more women in the world. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think that I did read that more males are born but they are more fragile. Therefore there are more women in the world. 

Yes, back in my day, that was the implication drawn from those worldwide sex ratios at birth.

33 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Yes, back in my day, that was the implication drawn from those worldwide sex ratios at birth.

My sister has said that micro premie girls seem to do better than micro premie boys at the same gestational age. I think the hypothesis has something to do with the Y chromosome. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Now the backyard breeder Mortons are giving dogs away. Addie (from Paraguay; guess she's the family's PR rep) posted a pic of a dog saying it needs a new forever home.

Anyone want to bet it isn't doing it's job of mating & breeding? Apparently they got sibling pups and are keeping the girl but not the boy. 

I hate backyard breeding in general, and I hate it from fundies even more. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I saw that @fundiefan.  With all of that land and people/households they can't find one to keep a dog as sweet as they claim that one to be???

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I saw that @fundiefan.  With all of that land and people/households they can't find one to keep a dog as sweet as they claim that one to be???

Assholes gonna asshole. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

This is a few weeks old now, but Captain Bret is back on his bullshit with a long pistol about how forgiveness means that the person you're forgiving should face no earthly consequences. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3171040279582077&id=100000284091669

Who wants to bet that the "trusted confidante" he's thinking of is himself?

20200427_000157.jpg

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 3

Sounds to me like he is again / still whining that his child rapist son was held accountable for his actions & no one swept it under the rug in a "godly manner". 

Dude lost his adult daughters and what, roughly 25? grandchildren? because he believes no one should have told on his precious Alan and there never should have been a trial and the golden boy should not be rotting in prison. 

I sincerely would not bat an eye if one if his many "I'm going to the hospital" posts finally resulted in an end to his miserable existence. 

• Upvote 13

28 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Sounds to me like he is again / still whining that his child rapist son was held accountable for his actions & no one swept it under the rug in a "godly manner". 

Dude lost his adult daughters and what, roughly 25? grandchildren? because he believes no one should have told on his precious Alan and there never should have been a trial and the golden boy should not be rotting in prison. 

I sincerely would not bat an eye if one if his many "I'm going to the hospital" posts finally resulted in an end to his miserable existence. 

He lost every single one of his grandchildren. For that one piece of shit son. Was it worth it Bret and Jackie? I really doubt it.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He lost every single one of his grandchildren. For that one piece of shit son. Was it worth it Bret and Jackie? I really doubt it.

They clearly feel that any number of children are an acceptable sacrifice if it means that their raping shitfuck of a son gets to keep living his useless life out of a cell. 

Alan's not even doing anything different than he was on the outside, other than the raping. He sits on his ass, writes his little nonsense verses, and tries to convince people that he's Errol Flynn. He's still got no job, still isn't a father or a husband to anyone, and still isn't contributing anything of worth to society. 

I hope the Craptain and Jaqass keep up their facebook skree until the end of time. It brings joy to my heart, because they know how utterly useless it is as much as we do. Let them whine and bemoan and rant to the world. Every single time they post something like this, I know that they are in full toddler tantrum mode because they aren't getting their way, and yet another piece of their undeserved former family life has slipped away.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

16 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

They clearly feel that any number of children are an acceptable sacrifice if it means that their raping shitfuck of a son gets to keep living his useless life out of a cell. 

Alan's not even doing anything different than he was on the outside, other than the raping. He sits on his ass, writes his little nonsense verses, and tries to convince people that he's Errol Flynn. He's still got no job, still isn't a father or a husband to anyone, and still isn't contributing anything of worth to society. 

I hope the Craptain and Jaqass keep up their facebook skree until the end of time. It brings joy to my heart, because they know how utterly useless it is as much as we do. Let them whine and bemoan and rant to the world. Every single time they post something like this, I know that they are in full toddler tantrum mode because they aren't getting their way, and yet another piece of their undeserved former family life has slipped away.

I have thought this almost from day one and I am so glad someone else voiced the opinion. 

He may be behind bars and no longer has access to children to harm, but other than that, he is exactly the same person doing exactly the same thing. And, to add to that-so are his parents. He became a useless waste of oxygen because of his parents, and they are continuing to make sure he is never worth anything, ever. He is just their little god-boy and they will keep that up until the end of time because no way in hell would they ever admit they got it wrong and created a monster, then threw away their daughters & grandchildren for the sake of said monster. 

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...

So Jeremiah Campana, manchild supreme, is engaged to his blonde OSA girlfriend. I wonder how long it's going to be before the Mortons and Campanas start pushing Nick and Addie together (after Addie gets back from Paraguay, obviously). Or is she too much of a romantic to accept him? Her ex-"friend" Michael certainly wasn't a great example of her ideal gallant gentleman.

Idle Speculation Bus here. As a child, she was taken in by the fanciful imagery of the S'Morton weddings, and when the shine of that wore off, she was at a loss.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, albireo said:

I wonder how long it's going to be before the Mortons and Campanas start pushing Nick and Addie together

Just a gut feeling, but I can't see them together. In fact I suspect her family is in no hurry to have her married. She would be the first daughter to marry after Alan's conviction, which I'm sure has them cautious, and she's clearly still providing a lot of childcare for her nieces and nephews.

I think when she does find a mate it will be some rando. She appears to be involved in several church groups outside of the home church in GA, plus the folks in Paraguay seem to know a lot of missionary families-- I think her network is probably larger than we see on social media.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

I don't think Addie's parents would be all too sad if she stays unmarried. They still have two boys to marry off and enough couples in their family to provide them with new grand babies for years. Michael Morton seems to deal with health issues and Katie still has to take care of eight kids as a single mother. So Addie will probably have her hands full. Her wishes won't count IMHO.

• Upvote 6

Addie + Nick would be a really bad match for both. Other than politics, the 4 baby Morpanas, and a love for occasionally attempting (and failing) to complete a Whole30, they have nothing in common. I get the distinct impression that Nick intends to wait for marriage indefinitely. He seems really, really into his business. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a financial goal he is working towards (first million?) before he will consider taking a wife. 

I've never thought Addie would remain unmarried, but as time goes on, it seems more and more likely that she will end up with a recently widowed or divorced older partner with children. And her frequent long visits to Paraguay make me wonder if there isn't someone there whose attentions she is willing to entertain.

As for future Morton/Campana matches, I've carried a candle for an Edwin or Paul and Gracia match-up for a while. 

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic