IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Are they actually drinking? In the insta posts I saw there were a lot of conspicuously placed bottles of sparkling grape juice.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were. Or at least some of them. Because the folks that were affiliated with VF weren’t necessarily anti-alcohol. Gothardites definitely are. But some of the VF families were ok with alcohol in moderation. 

• I Agree 1

I dont know if Campbells Instagram is public but her story has several pics and videos from the wedding:

Wedding Dress: kind of satin fabric, long train, white fur shrug (weather appropriate)

Bridesmaids: also white dresses?

Reception: very pretty and on trend, twinkle lights outside, looks like a real meal

Josiah has a story from an hour ago of them at their hotel, kind of awkward.

Better pic of Mariah's dress on Rusty Thomas's facebook page. Sleeveless with a beaded bodice. Josiah appears to be wearing a black tux with brown cowboy boots?

• Upvote 1

From what little I've seen, visually it was a nice wedding.

But come on, this is anti-choice central. You know that ceremony was all about making the babies & living in such an evil world. And, oh, 20/20 was there. Great. Let's give them evne more attention. 

From what I have actually seen, the most interesting thing has been Addie's love letter to Jesus. He's her lover and father all at once and oh, what glory!

These fundies are really f*cking their single daughters. Allison dates her brothers and worships them and Addie is in a relationship with Jesus. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

49 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were. Or at least some of them. Because the folks that were affiliated with VF weren’t necessarily anti-alcohol. Gothardites definitely are. But some of the VF families were ok with alcohol in moderation. 

I've spotted wine in the older Thomases' IG stories. The Mortons have been known to enjoy a mint julep on occasion. The only thing I could be sure I saw at that wedding, though, was the sparkling juice. 

I guess we'll have to wait for 20/20, but I'm sure there was some sort of deranged anti-abortion sermon from Rusty. There's no way he could pass up that kind of an opportunity. ?

• Upvote 5

Interesting, Josiahs sister passed in December, so recently. He also list his younger brother to sudden cancer 2 years ago and his mom, a lot of heartbreak in that family. While I feel bad, I dont appreciate him channeling his trauma into hatred and an anti-choice agenda.

Fyi Rusty's fb is public if you want to see a pic.

Alyssa gave birth to Samuel Jr. She didn't say exactly when, just at 10.15... 

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Alyssa gave birth to Samuel Jr. She didn't say exactly when, just at 10.15... 

I’m pretty sure it was today because people saw pictures/videos of Alyssa yesterday and she was still pregnant.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Back in December 2018 when her third was born, I predicted the next baby would be born in March. And that nice little baby held on until March so I could be right. Thanks Quentin!

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

It looks like Mariah's bridesmaids all wore white too, which I kind of like?

Everyone was in white but Josiah.....so the man stood out over everyone else. Typical. 

And is it me, or does that pic with that caption seem like it's congratulating him on losing his virginity?

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Everyone was in white but Josiah.....so the man stood out over everyone else. Typical. 

And is it me, or does that pic with that caption seem like it's congratulating him on losing his virginity?

Probably. Fundies are gross like that. 

I really don’t like those off white suits. The bridesmaid dresses were all different shades of off white. None were the same. I have seen white bm dresses before and I think it’s strange. It looks like they could all be brides. 

• I Agree 1

9 hours ago, anjulibai said:

The green is very unappealing. All the white then him in green? Why? 

And - it's not just you. I totally think it's about his lost virginity. For all fundies are about purity and modesty, they're pretty crude when it comes down to it. 

I said in the baby thread that his hotel story on IG the morning after the wedding was totally a "look what I did last night" kind of thing. 

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

And - it's not just you. I totally think it's about his lost virginity. For all fundies are about purity and modesty, they're pretty crude when it comes down to it. 

I said in the baby thread that his hotel story on IG the morning after the wedding was totally a "look what I did last night" kind of thing. 

You know what I like? The fact that no one has any clue to when I had sex for the first time. And they likely never will unless I tell them. 

• Upvote 18

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know what I like? The fact that no one has any clue to when I had sex for the first time. And they likely never will unless I tell them. 

No kidding. There are two people who knew the first time I had sex. Me and the boy i was with. To this day, I'm pretty sure my ex husband is the only person I ever even discussed it with. And, I'm pretty sure we were drunk and just rambling about stupid shit we've done in life. 

No one knew then and no one would know now. Since I was married, and before being married I was engaged once and lived with him, I think it's pretty clear I am not a virgin. Beyond that, it's no one's business - never has been and never will be. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Since I was married, and before being married I was engaged once and lived with him, I think it's pretty clear I am not a virgin. Beyond that, it's no one's business - never has been and never will be. 

This reminds me of one of the few times in life my mom didn't keep sweet and showed she had the snark gene.

When she was remarrying her soon to be MIL (hateful shrew) accusingly said to her face, "I happen to know you're not a virgin."

My mom snapped back with, "What gave it away?  My 19 years of marriage or the four kids?"  

My mother and I are so different had DNA tests been the thing back in the day I'd have demanded one...but that little glimpse into her ...maybe she was mine after all.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

I wonder if he's fertilized Mariah's egg for Jebus yet.  They'll be wanting a prop to carry around at their ridiculous OSA rallies next year.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, dramallama said:

I wonder if he's fertilized Mariah's egg for Jebus yet.  They'll be wanting a prop to carry around at their ridiculous OSA rallies next year.

I hadn't thought about it but you are absolutely right - that's _exactly_ what they are going to do. I do feel for the poor unborn fertilized egg, never getting a chance with parents (and grandparents) like these.

• Upvote 4

Mariah's new husband, like her brothers, comes across on social media as an incredibly vulgar and immature boy. Considering the parents & families involved, perhaps this isn't surprising. Sows' ears, silk purses, and all that.

Re: producing a prop baby for OSA rallies. This wouldn't surprise me at all. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Mariah's new husband, like her brothers, comes across on social media as an incredibly vulgar and immature boy. Considering the parents & families involved, perhaps this isn't surprising. Sows' ears, silk purses, and all that.

Re: producing a prop baby for OSA rallies. This wouldn't surprise me at all. 

All of their crowd produced arrogant, vulgar, immature boys then tosses them into a marriage bed with a pretty little girl. The Morton boys are not known for their maturity prior to marriage. Hell, John still "plays" with and like the boys. I assume Sam & Andrew grew up, or at least keep their antics off social media. But, John hasn't reproduced yet, so without a baby for Jesus, I guess he can still be one of the boys. 

Nick Campana is a hugely dramatic immature little boy who loves to play tough guy grown up. 

The whole crowd that runs together is cut from the same cloth.

The boys are tossed from playing man together to making the babies. The girls are tossed from daddy keeping their heart to making the babies. 

None of them, nor their offsprings, has much of a chance. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

I just thought of something. My kids didn’t potty train until they were close to 4. That means Alyssa could have 4 in diapers right now. But let’s be real. Fundies potty train early because they have kids back to back. I’m sure her oldest is potty trained. And possibly her second. 

On 3/2/2020 at 12:12 PM, fundiefan said:

It looked to me like he won the contest to be the leprechaun in the St. Paddy's Day marching band. I had to look twice to make sure those green hankies weren't shamrocks.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just thought of something. My kids didn’t potty train until they were close to 4. That means Alyssa could have 4 in diapers right now. But let’s be real. Fundies potty train early because they have kids back to back. I’m sure her oldest is potty trained. And possibly her second. 

Honestly, I always found potty trained kids much more work for the first year or so. They always want to go at inconvenient moments and they're too young to be left unsupervised.  Diapers might be expensive, but I've always found them less work than a not-quite independent potty trained kid. 

• I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, uber frau said:

Honestly, I always found potty trained kids much more work for the first year or so. They always want to go at inconvenient moments and they're too young to be left unsupervised.  Diapers might be expensive, but I've always found them less work than a not-quite independent potty trained kid. 

I agree. That’s why if I had 4 kids age three and under right now, they would all be in diapers. 

• I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic