IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

Martha has been usually silent on instagram for the last week or so and I wonder if it was not because she was involved in the care of her father (presumably). I hope this is the case. I was worried that she was having a hard time dealing with all the babies/pregnancies of her SILs  when she seems to have some fertility issues. While I don't support the fundie drive for a "full quiver", I do feel sympathy for anyone struggling with infertility.

• Upvote 2

One of the Mortons had an IG story with photos from a hospital the other day, including one of Michael Sr. apparently wearing a hospital gown. Given that we saw baby pictures the same day, I thought I had been wrong about the gown thing and it was just his shirt. I guess not. He appeared to be in good spirits, though.

7 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Has Alyssa had baby number four yet? She will have her hands full with four little children (and counting).

I believe she is due on leap day. Her sister is also getting married on leap day. So it may be best if she has the baby now, or goes overdue. But if she has the baby between 27-29th, it won’t be easy to make it to her sister’s wedding. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I had accidentally posted about his surgery on the Duggars forum. Addie called Naida the 50th descendent. I'm kind of surprised that they are only at grandkid #38. Then again the oldest is only 13 and there are a couple that are overdue for a pregnancy.  

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I had accidentally posted about his surgery on the Duggars forum. Addie called Naida the 50th descendent. I'm kind of surprised that they are only at grandkid #38. Then again the oldest is only 13 and there are a couple that are overdue for a pregnancy.  

Katie is done, Martha is dealing with infertility, and the Smorton girls are finally slowing down. Plus Campbell still hasn’t announced a pregnancy. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Jeanine was 43 when she had her last kid, so Dorothy's got another 12 years of fertility to her. I'm guessing she'll have another 2-4 more kids. 

Kressant has another 8-10 years, so she might have another 3-5, maybe more. Rachel has another 10-12 years, so she might have another 4-6. 

Lise is about to have her 5th, but she's also 38. She might have 1-3 more, depending on how hard she and Cleve try for more. I think they must have for this most recent pregnancy, because it was much quicker than her last 2. We'll see. 

Alyssa will have at least another 10, probably more. Kennedy might have another 10, but only if she doesn't have any more complications (I don't think she has with her second two). 

If Adeline marries within the next year, she'll have about 14 years of fertility, which could equate to, say, 7 kids, more or less. 

We'll have to see about Campbell and whoever Paul and Edwin marry. Speaking of Edwin, he just turned 19, so I imagine he'll be married within the next 2 years. 

So, still a lot of babies to come. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • I Agree 1

Looks like Alyssa has already made it to Florida for Mariah's wedding. They're either not expecting the baby to pop any time soon or have no problem with it being born in Florida/away from their own doctors/team (if they even have one?). 

I suppose in Morton-ville it's just not possible to make accommodations or plans around a birth, since more likely than not there is always an impending birth. 

• Upvote 3

Apparently Mariah has been sick in bed for days. Not quite on par with breaking an elbow (Kennedy), or getting in a construction accident (Andrew and John), or getting into a horrific car wreck which results in breaking your ankle and all of your front teeth in half (Mike and Kress), but damn this extended family has some bad luck in the week immediately surrounding their marriages.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Apparently Mariah has been sick in bed for days. Not quite on par with breaking an elbow (Kennedy), or getting in a construction accident (Andrew and John), or getting into a horrific car wreck which results in breaking your ankle and all of your front teeth in half (Mike and Kress), but damn this extended family has some bad luck in the week immediately surrounding their marriages.

Can I ask where you found out she is sick? I haven’t seen anything. 

Getting sick around my wedding sounds like something that would happen to me lol

5 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Sounds like I'm a Morton lol

I broke my damn foot a couple of weeks before my wedding. They do seem to have very bad luck.

9 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Getting sick around my wedding sounds like something that would happen to me lol

It was on Nick's Instagram story. 

9 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I can't speak for @SolomonFundybut I saw that in a Nick Campana story on IG

• Thank You 1

15 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Everyone else beat me to the response, but yes, it was Nick's instagram.

• Thank You 1

Kind of hyped for Mariah's wedding today but have seen little on social media. Will the vows include an anti-abortion screed? Will Alyssa go into labor during the ceremony? I want to know!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Wait, what?

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 4.45.18 PM.png

I saw a camera in one of the Instagram quick videos so it seems to be true. I bet it’s all about their rabid anti abortion family along with all the recent untimely deaths of family members. Their love story was made in anti-choice heaven *eyeroll*

It looks like all three of her sisters are bridesmaids (Alyssa is looking very pregnant), Campbell Morton and Charity Johnston are bridesmaids as well. The bridesmaids are wearing off white dresses and the groomsmen are wearing off white suits. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

Has anyone seen a good picture of the groomsmen? I'm curious who was in the party on the men's side.

Micah Thomas posted a video to his ig story. Him, Eijah and another guy who I think is a Sanders but in not sure were dressed as groomsmen. I guess Valiant Thomas, Nick and Jeremiah Campana were groomsmen too.

• Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Micah Thomas posted a video to his ig story. Him, Eijah and another guy who I think is a Sanders but in not sure were dressed as groomsmen. I guess Valiant Thomas, Nick and Jeremiah Campana were groomsmen too.

Thanks for the tip! I believe that's their friend Bo Hornick (in the back of the car). Could be a Sanders though; the camera only panned to him for a split second.

Their wedding won’t look like your typical fundie wedding. Dancing, drinking, sit down dinner, and a DJ. It looks like a mainstream wedding but you have to look closer to realize they are all fundies. 

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Their wedding won’t look like your typical fundie wedding. Dancing, drinking, sit down dinner, and a DJ. It looks like a mainstream wedding but you have to look closer to realize they are all fundies. 

Are they actually drinking? In the insta posts I saw there were a lot of conspicuously placed bottles of sparkling grape juice.

• I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic