IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

Campbell just posted a tik tok video with John in her Instagram story and it’s one of the most cringe worthy shit I’ve seen lately...

I guess I just don’t get tik tok

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Also Martha I think posted, they have puppies now so score another point for the FJ idle speculation. 

I just came to say that. The expected breeding has begun. Didn’t take long at all. I wonder who they mates that poor dog with? I’d bet anything there was nothing resembling genetic testing or health checking. Also wouldn’t be surprised it it was merely an available male, not even the same breed. All those poor dogs recently acquired by the Mortons are doomed to lives of breeding. No better than any other puppy mill.

Which is the life of females in their world, species irrelevant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Seemingly, for whatever reason, Martha has elected to treat her own acknowledged secondary infertility at home with Magic Kool-Aid and Jesus Memes. 

I approve of this approach wholeheartedly. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I just came to say that. The expected breeding has begun. Didn’t take long at all. I wonder who they mates that poor dog with? I’d bet anything there was nothing resembling genetic testing or health checking. Also wouldn’t be surprised it it was merely an available male, not even the same breed. All those poor dogs recently acquired by the Mortons are doomed to lives of breeding. No better than any other puppy mill.

Which is the life of females in their world, species irrelevant. 

It was Leroy, the bigger Aussie. Same breed, but no way were they doing any sort of checking. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Campbell just posted a tik tok video with John in her Instagram story and it’s one of the most cringe worthy shit I’ve seen lately...

I guess I just don’t get tik tok

Yeah that video is way too much of a snapshot of their sex lives but I guess that's great she's so flexible?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Bret Smith posted an exceptionally creepy poem from Alan on his Facebook page. Seems he blames Katie for his incarceration.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3002108046475302&id=100000284091669

That's truly revolting. 

I hope Katie keeps her children far, far, far away from their disgusting Smith grandparents. Those evil people don't even care about harm done to their own grandchildren.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Bret Smith posted an exceptionally creepy poem from Alan on his Facebook page. Seems he blames Katie for his incarceration.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3002108046475302&id=100000284091669

Instead what I got was this difficult you.

This line makes me wonder - but simultaneously not want to know - what Alan saw modeled/normalized in his life that made him think a wife who would protect her children from someone who had done unspeakable things to one or more of them constitutes her being "difficult."

Also kind of telling that the lines before that describe what the woman of his dreams would do for him. But that's patriarchy, I guess...

• Upvote 16

"The temptation's there to abandon our pair"

This human scum just wrote a poem about being "tempted" out of his marriage vows by the children he abused and assaulted. 

I gotta admit, I'm a fairly resilient person, but this poem just made me feel physically sick. Nice touch that Granny "Baby Rapist Apologist" Scarlett piped up with her support and encouragement. 

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Wow. This poem leaves me speechless and sick. And I just can't wrap my head around the fact that the Smith family seems to ignore what happened. That is even more sickening. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

I read that as being vaguely threatening. If I were Katie and saw that, I'd be very concerned.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

Wow. This poem leaves me speechless and sick. And I just can't wrap my head around the fact that the Smith family seems to ignore what happened. That is even more sickening. 

I think they are in extreme denial. This is all speculation but I think Alan was always the golden boy of the family. I think he could do no wrong. And I imagine they are in denial of what he did. They can’t imagine that a child they so carefully raised in fundie homeschooling perfection would do anything so heinous. And if they do admit to themselves that he did anything wrong, he is now very sorry and has fully repented. They likely think he’s a changed man. And now that Katie divorced him and won’t have any contact with him is now the bad guy in their minds. She has wronged their golden child and their daughters are traitors for siding with Katie. And they probably portray themselves as victims in this whole scenerio. Victims who don’t get to see their many grandchildren and daughters all because they love and support their son. Barf.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 8

That is absolutely disgusting. It's also a perfect example of what happens when people with insane religious view raise their son to think he is above everyone else and second only to their god and not responsible for any damn thing. 

Bret & Jackie are as responsible for his vile behavior as he is. They created a spoiled little boy who never grew up, thinks the world owes him because of his special penis, and nothing he ever does is wrong or his fault. 

If he thought he was miserable for ten years, think of how fucking destitute Katie must have felt being shackled to him with no way out. 

I noticed Bret had to go to the hospital - that was a fun post, I bet. Lots of attention coming his way. Reading comments, he went home, but then went back. 

Can't help but think un-lovely thoughts about the walking cretin. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 10

4 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

That is absolutely disgusting. It's also a perfect example of what happens when people with insane religious view raise their son to think he is above everyone else and second only to their god and not responsible for any damn thing. 

Bret & Jackie are as responsible for his vile behavior as he is. They created a spoiled little boy who never grew up, thinks the world owes him because of his special penis, and nothing he ever does is wrong or his fault. 

If he thought he was miserable for ten years, think of how fucking destitute Katie must have felt being shackled to him with no way out. 

I would love to hear from Kressant, Bethany, and Rachel about growing up in that family. I can’t help but assume they were all second to amazing Alan. And when this happened and their parents chose him over their grandchildren, daughters, and daughter in law, I bet they weren’t that surprised. This is all just my guess. I have no proof of this being so.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would love to hear from Kressant, Bethany, and Rachel about growing up in that family. I can’t help but assume they were all second to amazing Alan. And when this happened and their parents chose him over their grandchildren, daughters, and daughter in law, I bet they weren’t that surprised. This is all just my guess. I have no proof of this being so.

Considering the truly insane amount of coercion and ideology they seemingly accepted for decades, their refusal to cave on the Alan issue is even more remarkable.

I agree with your assessment on his place as the "golden child". Back when the news first broke, I went trawling on the public family facebook pages, and there were a slew of pictures of Alan as a little boy. He literally had golden hair, and was an objectively beautiful child. The comments on those pictures, despite many reposts on some of them, were the kinds of things you read on the feed of instagram models. Family and friends  all chimed in, every time the pics were posted, and said things like "The MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY IN THE WORLD!!!" and "Angel child!!",  "We always knew he would make the prettiest babies", "My favorite!" etc. 

All of these comments preceded the arrest, most by many years. It's not that it's weird to think or say these things about a small child, especially when looking at a 30 year old photo of a beloved family member. It was mostly the combination of adoration, fixation on just his appearance (no anecdotes about his personality or funny things he said or did; just his looks), and the fact that these things were said over and over by the same people. There were at least 5 times more pics of Alan than any of the other children, and virtually no comments on the appearance of the girls. Alan's pictures had some element of celebrity that the others lacked. People just didn't respond in the same way.

For all I know, there are 10 albums of pics of the girls for every 1 of Alan. And fair enough; he's the eldest. That tends to happen in large families. But it's worth noting that the family voluntarily chose to publish these pics in the proportions that they did. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

42 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Considering the truly insane amount of coercion and ideology they seemingly accepted for decades, their refusal to cave on the Alan issue is even more remarkable.

I agree with your assessment on his place as the "golden child". Back when the news first broke, I went trawling on the public family facebook pages, and there were a slew of pictures of Alan as a little boy. He literally had golden hair, and was an objectively beautiful child. The comments on those pictures, despite many reposts on some of them, were the kinds of things you read on the feed of instagram models. Family and friends  all chimed in, every time the pics were posted, and said things like "The MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY IN THE WORLD!!!" and "Angel child!!",  "We always knew he would make the prettiest babies", "My favorite!" etc. 

All of these comments preceded the arrest, most by many years. It's not that it's weird to think or say these things about a small child, especially when looking at a 30 year old photo of a beloved family member. It was mostly the combination of adoration, fixation on just his appearance (no anecdotes about his personality or funny things he said or did; just his looks), and the fact that these things were said over and over by the same people. There were at least 5 times more pics of Alan than any of the other children, and virtually no comments on the appearance of the girls. Alan's pictures had some element of celebrity that the others lacked. People just didn't respond in the same way.

For all I know, there are 10 albums of pics of the girls for every 1 of Alan. And fair enough; he's the eldest. That tends to happen in large families. But it's worth noting that the family voluntarily chose to publish these pics in the proportions that they did. 

Again this is all speculation but maybe there was such a fixation on his looks because there wasn’t much else to praise. Maybe he was put up on this pedestal and they had such huge expectations for him and he was just average and nothing special. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

He's still the golden child. While Bret posts disturbing "poems" like the one he just shared, and previously copied letters Alan sent, Jackie shares passive-aggressive posts about her daughter's having chosen something other than what they were born to chose - their husbands. Bret & Jackie raised the girls to become the property of/an extension of their husband, and they did just that. But, apparently Bret & Jackie only meant that with conditions - like, if your husband dares go against your golden brother, than you choose us and honor us. Jackie's crap about honoring parents and all that -- it was so beyond pathetic. 

Just the fact that they have caused and continue to cause family division, all the while blaming others, for the sake of their golden boy says all anyone needs to know. Even Grandma Scarlett gets in on the act. The penis worship in that clan is deep. 

I feel bad, in a way, for the girls. they were sold a bill of goods by their parents. Well, they've always been sold a bill of goods, but in this case, it got turned around on them so quickly. I can't imagine how their heads must spin. Especially since they're still in deep. As we've often said, the Morton's refusal to accept/appease a child abuser is a low bar. 

I don't know much about the Lanes but have seen some of Dan Lane's "sermons" - he was in deep at one time; very, very deep. But, Danny does have an actual job. They're not "out" by any means, but it might not be as mind fumblingly confusing for her as it it for here sisters, who are bound to both families involved. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

He's still the golden child. While Bret posts disturbing "poems" like the one he just shared, and previously copied letters Alan sent, Jackie shares passive-aggressive posts about her daughter's having chosen something other than what they were born to chose - their husbands. Bret & Jackie raised the girls to become the property of/an extension of their husband, and they did just that. But, apparently Bret & Jackie only meant that with conditions - like, if your husband dares go against your golden brother, than you choose us and honor us. Jackie's crap about honoring parents and all that -- it was so beyond pathetic. 

Just the fact that they have caused and continue to cause family division, all the while blaming others, for the sake of their golden boy says all anyone needs to know. Even Grandma Scarlett gets in on the act. The penis worship in that clan is deep. 

I feel bad, in a way, for the girls. they were sold a bill of goods by their parents. Well, they've always been sold a bill of goods, but in this case, it got turned around on them so quickly. I can't imagine how their heads must spin. Especially since they're still in deep. As we've often said, the Morton's refusal to accept/appease a child abuser is a low bar. 

I don't know much about the Lanes but have seen some of Dan Lane's "sermons" - he was in deep at one time; very, very deep. But, Danny does have an actual job. They're not "out" by any means, but it might not be as mind fumblingly confusing for her as it it for here sisters, who are bound to both families involved. 

The Lanes are also different from the Smorton daughters because they still live in the area. The sisters in Paraguay are able to completely ignore their parents a lot easier than Bethany Lane. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Doesn’t he see the irony in posting this? I’m sure he has plenty of fundie friends that used to dress like this. Or still do. I know these women are likely Mennonite but fundie frumpers weren’t much different. 

EB3495C4-C18A-45CF-913E-1E2A83F4B616.jpeg

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Doesn’t he see the irony in posting this

No. No, he does not. 

As an aside, how is he planning to support his future stay at home wife and impending brood of baby fundies? Posting "fun" memes like this?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Looks like Mike came home for a trip by himself that was only discussed as he was leaving.  Weird.  

And Kressant is very happy about their new minivan. How much you want to bet they cram all 10 family members in that van made for 8.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Addie also returned to IG to announce that she now nannies baby twin girls.  She appropriately blocked their faces but they appear quite young.  I'm assuming it's some appropriately jesus loving family that either needs help with their large brood and she's a mother's helper or the mom has some Morton approved reason to not be able to care for them solely on her own.  Good for her.  She needs something to keep her busy that actually pays money.  Which reminds me, have we heard anything about Katie lately?  While I'm sure her housing is free, what can she be doing for money?  

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Adeline posted on Instagram and mentioned that Kennedy's new baby was born the same day that "grand daddy" (by which I'm pretty sure she means her own father) had open heart surgery. Interesting that there was no mention of this beforehand, no prayer requests or anything. 

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic