IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

30 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

The Campanas were at the Mortons for Thanksgiving. Was it just because they've like minded families & shared grandchildren, or are there of age male/female hook ups happening? Gabriella is 19, Gracia is 17. Edwin is 18. Paul is only 17 right now, but he & Gracia are the same age. Is there a pairing happening, or just fundies hanging with like minded fundies? Hard to tell, but history tells something is up. 

Mariah put up a video in her stories where Alyssa appears to be ummm visibly expecting. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm sorry if I'm speculating but she really looks like it.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Mariah put up a video in her stories where Alyssa appears to be ummm visibly expecting. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm sorry if I'm speculating but she really looks like it.

No need to speculate. She's been on @Bethella's list for a while and is due in early 2020. Only surprise is that she didn't squeeze in a 2019 baby, although depending on HOW early in 2020 she's due, I guess that's still an option. :confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, JillyO said:

No need to speculate. She's been on @Bethella's list for a while and is due in early 2020. Only surprise is that she didn't squeeze in a 2019 baby, although depending on HOW early in 2020 she's due, I guess that's still an option. :confusion-shrug:

Oh ok thanks! I'm late to this haha

She really is super fertile.

• Upvote 1

Alyssa looks extremely pregnant in the video. I've got very little frame of reference for what a woman could/should/would look like at any stage of pregnancy with a 4th baby in as many years, but even assuming she's carrying larger than she did with her first three, this is a significant bump. Unless a problem comes up, I doubt she'll have her annual Decemberling, but I'd be shocked if it was any later than January. 

Bonus points for the side-eye Audrey is throwing at the unslung arrow.

image.thumb.png.425c593f9cd1aa1b7a8bafc0cf2b2eba.png

image.thumb.png.ca16324cf49d7a9934b7169bfe99b7af.png

• Haha 1

This December her honeymoon baby will be turning 3 and Numbers 2 and 3 will be celebrating their second and first birthdays respectively.  Number 4 is currently under construction. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

By the time she gives birth to number 4, she will have four kids in just over 3 years. 

That's insane.  How does she expect to get to know these kids if they're coming so close together?

• Upvote 3

Not only are all of her children (so far) born in successive calendar years, they are all December births. To make it spicier, her last was born BEFORE the birthday of the previous two siblings, which means that, for a couple of weeks next month, it's possible for all three girls to be aged 2 or under. Assuming that #4 is born in Jan/Feb, she could wait nearly two years to give birth to #5 (early Dec. 2021)... and she'd still have 5 kids aged 5 and under.

Much like Courtney Rogers, Alyssa has now hit the status of AP (Assumed Pregnant) for me. I'm 100% sure Courtney is (or will be) pregnant by the end of this year, and I have the same degree of certainty about Alyssa's next. She'll be pregnant by Summer 2020, sooner if this one comes early. While it's now less likely that she could manage a fifth in successive calendar years, she's never had a gap of longer than 4 months.

Norah- Dec. 28, 2016

Victoria- Dec. 31, 2017

Audrey- Dec. 8. 2018

(Side note, Sam's birthday is Dec. 1. Busy month.)

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Not only are all of her children (so far) born in successive calendar years, they are all December births. To make it spicier, her last was born BEFORE the birthday of the previous two siblings, which means that, for a couple of weeks next month, it's possible for all three girls to be aged 2 or under. Assuming that #4 is born in Jan/Feb, she could wait nearly two years to give birth to #5 (early Dec. 2021)... and she'd still have 5 kids aged 5 and under.

Much like Courtney Rogers, Alyssa has now hit the status of AP (Assumed Pregnant) for me. I'm 100% sure Courtney is (or will be) pregnant by the end of this year, and I have the same degree of certainty about Alyssa's next. She'll be pregnant by Summer 2020, sooner if this one comes early. While it's now less likely that she could manage a fifth in successive calendar years, she's never had a gap of longer than 4 months.

Norah- Dec. 28, 2016

Victoria- Dec. 31, 2017

Audrey- Dec. 8. 2018

(Side note, Sam's birthday is Dec. 1. Busy month.)

Holy s... Victoria wasn't even one when Audrey was born and Norah wasn't two either. She will definitely be the Morton with the most kids. (So far it seems).

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Holy s... Victoria wasn't even one when Audrey was born and Norah wasn't two either. She will definitely be the Morton with the most kids. (So far it seems).

If you look at other fundies who had kids really close together at first (Jill Rod and Sharia Hale), don’t start to slow down until like kid number 7 or so! Therefore she could easily end up with 7 kids in 7 years like a couple other fundies.

• Upvote 4

It looks to me from addie’s pictures like Kennedy is also visibly pregnant. Not up to date with the expecting thread so not sure if we already knew that. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

It looks to me from addie’s pictures like Kennedy is also visibly pregnant. Not up to date with the expecting thread so not sure if we already knew that. 

Yes, we knew. I think she’s having a third girl. I don’t think we know what Alyssa is having. 

And Campbell is still bump free over a year after marriage. Very interesting. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Maybe she's following in her sister Norma's footsteps? She waited a year after her wedding to get pregnant and still only has two kids.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Maybe she's following in her sister Norma's footsteps? She waited a year after her wedding to get pregnant and still only has two kids.

Norma did a q&a once and someone asked when she will have another baby. And she said something like they had their hands full right now. It sounded to me like they were using some sort of preventative measures. Hopefully the Robertses have more sense than the Mortons and Campanas when it comes to having baby after baby after baby. Josiah Thomas has two brothers who were married in the spring of 2018 and neither one has made a pregnancy announcement. So I’m guessing the Thomas boys aren’t completely against preventative measures. Let’s hope Josiah and Mariah take the same route. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

Alyssa is having her gender reveal party today according to Adeline's IG. I guess she might be around five months pregnant maybe.

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, we knew. I think she’s having a third girl. I don’t think we know what Alyssa is having. 

Yeah Kennedy announced she's having another girl.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I think she’s further along than 5 months, I’m guessing 6. The way we found out she was pregnant was when she commented it on someone’s ig, I just checked the upcoming babies thread and it was on July 28th. 

• Upvote 1

Alyssa just posted it: she’s having a boy and is 27 weeks pregnant, due around the 29th of February. That’s Mariah’s wedding day, so I wonder how they’ll work it out. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Alyssa just posted it: she’s having a boy and is 27 weeks pregnant, due around the 29th of February. That’s Mariah’s wedding day, so I wonder how they’ll work it out. 

I remember back when she gave birth to number 3, I predicted her next baby would be due in March. If it hadn’t been a leap year, I would have been right!

• Upvote 4

I wonder if Campbell sees Alyssa’s daily life up close and is like, “nope!” And that’s why she isn’t pregnant yet. I imagine Alyssa doesn’t go a single day without outside help from someone on the Morton compound. She could never do it all alone. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dramallama said:

Of course Sam is literally wearing a MAGA hat in the 2nd picture she posted.  

The Morton’s (and crew) are such typical Trump humpers. I thought fundies liked to be different. I thought they liked to be special. But nope, they are just like all the other trump humpers.

• Upvote 3

Alyssa said the pink spray/foam was a prank - so they knew it was a boy. That explains why kid #4 gets a gender reveal party with fireworks - gotta celebrate that penis after three mere females. 

Also, I am on my phone so I can't (don't know how to?) share the picture Adeline posted of Audrey & Brielle in a cart during Black Friday shopping. There is a sign above their heads that is the most appropriate, fitting shot ever to come out of Morton-ville. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

There is no way that I'm buying that Campbell is purposefully not pregnant.  No Morton would prevent the creation of more arrows for God's army. She may be secretly happy to actually enjoy her first year of marriage but she'd never be able to admit it in Mortonville. That's high treason.  I'm betting that they all regularly pray for her uterus to be blessed.  For her and Martha once there is a pregnancy announcement there will be great joy and celebration.  And as for Mariah's wedding date I'm pretty sure in the quiverful circles wedding dates are never accommodated for family member's pregnancies. Look at the Duggars. They all can assume that someone will always be pregnant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, JMO said:

There is no way that I'm buying that Campbell is purposefully not pregnant.  No Morton would prevent the creation of more arrows for God's army. She may be secretly happy to actually enjoy her first year of marriage but she'd never be able to admit it in Mortonville. That's high treason.  I'm betting that they all regularly pray for her uterus to be blessed.  For her and Martha once there is a pregnancy announcement there will be great joy and celebration.  And as for Mariah's wedding date I'm pretty sure in the quiverful circles wedding dates are never accommodated for family member's pregnancies. Look at the Duggars. They all can assume that someone will always be pregnant. 

True. If you plan weddings around births, there would never be a wedding in these large, fertile families. Someone will always be actively pro-creating. 

• Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic