IGNORED

Mortons 2: Fascist Theocratic Scum with a MAGA Hat on Top

HerNameIsBuffy

4 hours ago, caitrona said:

Especially since she mentioned that Tom dived, but she didn't -- I'm betting before April. 

Her recent pinterest activity also suggests this.

• Thank You 2

14 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Her recent pinterest activity also suggests this.

What is she pinning? 

15 minutes ago, JMO said:

What is she pinning? 

Maternity clothes, pregnancy workouts.

• I Agree 2

Who are the folks in addies Instagram that she referenced as having experienced a tragedy? What happened? 

• I Agree 1

Based on what she writes it sounds like they are from Paraguay and they had a daughter that died.  I don't remember seeing them before. 

I also haven't seen her friend Michael in a while.  Is he merely camera shy or did it never progress to official courting?

8 minutes ago, JMO said:

I also haven't seen her friend Michael in a while.  Is he merely camera shy or did it never progress to official courting?

He's in a few of the pics she posted.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 7/30/2019 at 4:45 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

How do you decorate for a Morton child’s birthday? With guns of course! 

1B600E07-4C1B-443B-B176-59EFAE10211B.jpeg

Isn't it rather disrepectful of the flag to use it as a tablecloth? Or is it okay as long as no one kneels in front of it?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Isn't it rather disrepectful of the flag to use it as a tablecloth? Or is it okay as long as no one kneels in front of it?

There are so many morons that will flip their shit over kneeling for the flag but do way more disrespectful things with actual flags. Most of them don’t even know the long ass list of things you should do with your flag. Like don’t leave it out in bad weather. And if it gets really ripped and faded and torn, it needs replaced. Nope. They are just pissed that a black man kneeled. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

It's in the flag code that the flag is not meant to be worn as a garment or decoration or basically used as anything other than the flag.

But then again, fliers of the confederate flag are often the wearers of the American flags and so... They're unintentionally consistent.

As for the guns, honestly this one isn't super weird to me. Cops & robbers and Cowboys and "Indians" [sic] were common birthday themes when I was growing up. Now it seems life nerf guns and Halo parties are much more common, but... Are we really surprised the Mortons are 30 years behind?

• Upvote 5

In my head, I tend to rate the most ignorant fundies on FJ in my head. And the Morton’s are down there with Jill Rod and Bro Gary. 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

In my head, I tend to rate the most ignorant fundies on FJ in my head. And the Morton’s are down there with Jill Rod and Bro Gary. 

Sorry I said ‘in my head’ twice. I should put myself in there with the Rods and Morton’s ?

• Haha 2

On 7/24/2019 at 12:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Mariah just got engaged to Josiah Thomas so I’m sure she will be homeschooling in the future. Let’s hope she’s not as fertile as her sister. Who had three babies in 24 months.

Wtf- that gives her less than three months un pregnant in all that time. That has to be terrible for your body and mind. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, byzant said:

Wtf- that gives her less than three months un pregnant in all that time. That has to be terrible for your body and mind. 

And it seems she’s pregnant again. So maybe 4 kids in 38 months?

• Upvote 3

Can w discuss how LL, formerly of vitafam and sil of Dorothy Sanders has thrown in the towel on homeschooling? 10 years too late I'm sure but at least her oldest will get to go high school now. 

• Upvote 7

I saw LL's post about her kid going to regular school. She seems like she enjoys teaching literature but not all the other subjects. Back when she had her blog she wrote about a few times when it all got to be too much for her and her husband had to step in and I imagine it is getting worse and worse for her. It seems as if she's had some health issues and I'll bet the kids need more help with subjects beyond her zone of comfort eg math, science. I'm glad the kids are going a regular school and that this change seems to have happened with some planning and without some awful emergency as the precipitating event. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

56 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Can w discuss how LL, formerly of vitafam and sil of Dorothy Sanders has thrown in the towel on homeschooling? 10 years too late I'm sure but at least her oldest will get to go high school now. 

Wow! LL is a pretty melodramatic person in general, but I get the feeling that she's cracked under the strain of having that many kids so close in age. Plus as @browngrl said, both she and the kids have had some health issues. I hope the kids all thrive in their new school/s.

• Upvote 4

I knew the day would come when she'd send them to school. She is the ultimate drama queen and every.thing.in.the.world.is.meltdown.worthy with her. Good for the kids. They need stable teachers in a stable environment, not one controlled and flipped on its ass regularly by the mom who is apparently incapable of coping. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, browngrl said:

I saw LL's post about her kid going to regular school.

Definitely good news for the kids, and probably for LL, too, once she quits hyperventilating over it.

Good news for her kids, although LL's homeschooling always seemed way better than the things we see in other families. I hope she also ditched the rest of her toxic beliefs over the years. Does anybody else remember her post about beating her kids because they weren't quiet at church? Some of them must have been toddlers back then. She was really hardcore into corporal punishment and pretty vocal about it on her old blog. Made my blood boil. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ophelia said:

Does anybody else remember her post about beating her kids because they weren't quiet at church?

Oh yes, she wrote that all she had to do when a child would get restless at church was to open her purse where the kid could see a wooden spatula and sit still for the rest of the service...

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

With as much as she'd used co-ops, o figured she'd farmed out the hardest bits by now. Still, it's gotta be a relief to just work and do her own thing. And let Andrew work in peace. 

15 hours ago, ophelia said:

Does anybody else remember her post about beating her kids because they weren't quiet at church? Some of them must have been toddlers back then.

Yes, she actually posted this stuff as a "how to" for other families. She was bragging about it while using a toddler-aged  daughter as the example in her online tutorial.

Disgusting but, sadly, not surprising.

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic