Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
HerNameIsBuffy

Seriously Steve 2: She Was a Woman, So She Probably F*cked Up Somewhere

Recommended Posts

MamaJunebug

(Y’kniw, there are ladies who appreciate the sight of a nice bosom. Should someone mention that to Stevarino? I imagine the droplets of ooze from his head exploding would be found as far off as Saskatchewan...)

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandmadugger
55 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

I almost fell off my chair !!!!

Oh you poor things. Srsly.  In Kansas? Is it heading Illinois-way? I must look. I will look. You save your strength for getting more ice. 

Before I read another word, I got to “Gentle Reader” and I have to say, @Palimpsest, I love you!!!!

Ok, back to your post now.

The good news is that this kind of heat means extra money in the bank account but I never see my husband. He’s on his 4th AC repair today. I am living in tank tops and shorts. It is a good thing that Steve isn’t nearby. The girls barely covered might send him into a meltdown. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsyD2013

In Steve's defense a glimpse of your neighbor in provocative clothing can have unintended results.  Four years ago, my then single next store neighbor saw me in a pair of slutty yoga pants and an equally slutty tank doing sun salutations on my deck and walked over to introduce himself.  We've been inseparable ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kpmom
4 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

In Steve's defense a glimpse of your neighbor in provocative clothing can have unintended results.  Four years ago, my then single next store neighbor saw me in a pair of slutty yoga pants and an equally slutty tank doing sun salutations on my deck and walked over to introduce himself.  We've been inseparable ever since.

Were the two of you able to have a conversation though?  I mean what with him crying over your immodesty and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad
feministxtian

here in the SW desert, most houses have 8 foot high walls enclosing the back yards. I enjoy chunky dunking after dark (not during the day, there are parts of me that haven't seen the sun since 1981 and I plan to keep it that way). Stevehovah would shit bricks here anyway...take him on the strip where the young ladies are wearing thongs and pasties. Then there's Larry Flint's Hustler Club, the Gentlemen's Club and assorted other establishments that advertise "male entertainment". 

He'd be in tears just touching down in good old "Sin City"...

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MamaJunebug

This can’t be Steve — all his neighbors are family.... unless..... oh, Gigi, you scamp!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsyD2013
16 hours ago, kpmom said:

Were the two of you able to have a conversation though?  I mean what with him crying over your immodesty and all.

We had a wonderful conversation and ended up going out for coffee afterwards.  With my Steve there was no crying over my immodest attire- just a lot of you are the total package- smart, beautiful, and those omg those yoga pants.  He loves to tell the story that a pair of red yoga pants brought us together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syriana

Why does he do this to me?  I know that even a stopped clock shows the correct time twice per day, but why does Steve have to say something sensible from time to time?

Quote

There is a degree of obedience which looks like the child is heading in the right direction, but the child is hardened and merely avoiding consequences. He is “off-course” from the parents’ hearts and certainly not seeking to please the Lord Jesus. 

Now, whether or not you buy into the religious aspect, I think every parent has probably run into 'they're telling me what I want to hear' and/or 'they're following the rules but I know it's not sincere'.

Steve, you're not as much fun to snark on when you're sensible <grumpy> please resume normal snarkable service!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kpmom
Posted (edited)

According to Steve's latest Seriously there are no big screen t.v.'s in heaven.  So, I guess smaller screens will have to do. 📺

Edited by kpmom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
Coconut Flan

What does he know?  We might spend all day watching movies if we want in heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
Coconutwater

Why does Steve seem to proclaim to know what’s in Heaven? No one knows, I like to think that (if there is one) it’s filled with the things you loved on earth and the greatest pleasures you enjoyed or never got to enjoy (due to your parents looking at you Steve and Teri, or health reasons, etc...) are there for you. That’s the definition of paradise for me. Steve needs to chill with the “I am all knowing shit” he’s in for a surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danvillebelle
12 hours ago, kpmom said:

According to Steve's latest Seriously there are no big screen t.v.'s in heaven.  So, I guess smaller screens will have to do. 📺

Oh but there are - and they play The Sound of Music twice an hour, and Jaws 1 2 and 3!  :pb_lol:

Fuck you, Stevehovah.  I love watching The Office and my favorite movies on my nice big screen.  

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Aliss
20 hours ago, Coconutwater said:

Why does Steve seem to proclaim to know what’s in Heaven? No one knows, I like to think that (if there is one) it’s filled with the things you loved on earth and the greatest pleasures you enjoyed or never got to enjoy (due to your parents looking at you Steve and Teri, or health reasons, etc...) are there for you. That’s the definition of paradise for me. Steve needs to chill with the “I am all knowing shit” he’s in for a surprise. 

I think the really big surprise for Steve and so many other fundigelicals is that they're not going to heaven. But, just say they did make it there, in spite of their decidedly un-Christlike values. Teri's heaven will feature a giant fridge that is constantly filled with Diet Pepsi.

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Hane

Fuck you, Steve: I got my new smart TV and Amazon Fire Stick up and running the other day, and I cordially invite you to GFY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnhugh

Stevie said

Quote

Men (okay, and definitely teenage boys) have this natural tendency that if something isn’t responding quite right, get a bigger hammer, and apply more force.

Too much info Stevie, especially about teenage boys , but of course if John gets bigger, but I’m a top..

I forgot to say these emails are for MEN. - helpmeets stop snooping on MEN only iPads.

Edited by johnhugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odd1Out
On 8/14/2019 at 4:30 PM, kpmom said:

According to Steve's latest Seriously there are no big screen t.v.'s in heaven.  So, I guess smaller screens will have to do. 📺

I haven’t read his post to see the whole context but neither will there be iPhones, hiking gear, TED talks, and coffee drinks that the Maxwell’s love. 

Just now, Odd1Out said:

I haven’t read his post to see the whole context but neither will there be iPhones, hiking gear, TED talks, and coffee drinks that the Maxwell’s love. 

Know what else there won’t be a need for in Heaven- Bibles. What will the Maxwell’s do each evening there when they still try to isolate themselves from everyone??

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daisyjane1234

I just shake my head at the arrogance of Steve.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jana814
28 minutes ago, daisyjane1234 said:

I just shake my head at the arrogance of Steve.  

So do I. He has such a big ego. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Granwych
On 9/4/2019 at 6:53 AM, johnhugh said:

Stevie said

Too much info Stevie, especially about teenage boys , but of course if John gets bigger, but I’m a top..

I forgot to say these emails are for MEN. - helpmeets stop snooping on MEN only iPads.

Say what you want, JH, but your posts are almost always too funny not to snoop on.  As for Stevehovah, we all invite him to go fuck himself sideways.

come to think about it, the only good reason to read any Maxwell writing is to keep the snark supply fresh.

5 hours ago, Odd1Out said:

I haven’t read his post to see the whole context but neither will there be iPhones, hiking gear, TED talks, and coffee drinks that the Maxwell’s love. 

Know what else there won’t be a need for in Heaven- Bibles. What will the Maxwell’s do each evening there when they still try to isolate themselves from everyone??

No ceiling fans, no clothing except those ubiquitous white robes, no animal crackers.  At least there will be bona fide heavenly music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SPHASH

Today's Seriously email compares abortion to the Holocaust and slavery.  Coward Steve thinks men should do something about it.  GFY ASSHOLE!  If you don't like abortion get a vasectomy.

  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syriana
 
 
 
 
1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Today's Seriously email compares abortion to the Holocaust and slavery.  Coward Steve thinks men should do something about it.  GFY ASSHOLE!  If you don't like abortion get a vasectomy.

He did...then he reversed it because the world needed more of his genetics in it ummm God told him that family planning was wrong (or maybe because his sperm needed freedom more than Teri needed good mental health).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MamaJunebug
On 9/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, SPHASH said:

Today's Seriously email compares abortion to the Holocaust and slavery.  Coward Steve thinks men should do something about it.  GFY ASSHOLE!  If you don't like abortion get a vasectomy.

Damn. It. To. Hell. 

I hate this bs SO much. Enslaved people have no choice. Those murdered in the holocaust had no choice. 

Reproductive freedom offers not only a choice, but offers it to nasty women.

Forced-birthers like Steve simply want the exclusive power to make their own choices — and to choose for others. Just as did slave-traders and -owners, and the Nazi party.  

Any questions?

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
nokidsmom
On 9/5/2019 at 12:28 PM, Odd1Out said:

I haven’t read his post to see the whole context but neither will there be iPhones, hiking gear, TED talks, and coffee drinks that the Maxwell’s love. 

But...but...my vision of heaven is a tiki bar where everyone is welcome.  And Jesus is the bartender, in dreadlocks. 

ETA:  Imagine Steveovah getting there and seeing that.

Edited by nokidsmom
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SPHASH
5 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Damn. It. To. Hell. 

I hate this bs SO much. Enslaved people have no choice. Those murdered in the holocaust had no choice. 

Reproductive freedom offers not only a choice, but offers it to nasty women.

Forced-birthers like Steve simply want the exclusive power to make their own choices — and to choose for others. Just as did slave-traders and -owners, and the Nazi party.  

Any questions?

This.  Nothing riles me up more than asshole like the Maxwells and Duggars compare abortion than the holocaust.  That's why I forgot Coward Steve made the CHOICE to have a vasectomy 35 or so years ago.  He felt guilty about it so he had it reversed and impregnated Griselda Teri at least six more times and take reproductive choices away from women.  Fuck you asshole.

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Aliss
On 9/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, nokidsmom said:

But...but...my vision of heaven is a tiki bar where everyone is welcome.  And Jesus is the bartender, in dreadlocks. 

My heaven is a honky tonk. Where everyone is also welcome.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.