IGNORED

John David & Abbie 8: Schrodinger No More, Baby Passenger Onboard

HerNameIsBuffy

As baby crazy as the family is, the main Duggar page hasn’t posted on IG about the Jabbie baby. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

the Jabbie baby. 

If I'd just taken a sip of... anything, it would be spewed on my screen right now. 

• Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

On 8/8/2019 at 10:31 AM, Meggo said:

In my case - opioids are not an option. I was given morphine for a dislocated hip after a car accident in high school and it did nothing. It gave me the dry heaves, but didn't dent the pain. My grandfather also couldn't take any of that family of drugs either - he'd throw up. (when they tried to put my hip back in - they ended up giving me a spinal I think)

So it was suggested I just tell doctors I'm allergic. I explain it every time and they just don't provide me cough syrup with codeine or Tylenol 3s or whatever - there are ways around that. 
I got Percocet after they took care of my uterine septum and that was lovely. But I couldn't drive when I was on it, and without it I felt well enough to run to the bookstore. So I never ended up finishing the ones they gave me.

Same! But also I can't have narcotics or penicillin, it all comes up violently. And my one experience with general anesthesia was pretty bad, headache like the worst migraine for about 24 hours.

• Upvote 2

On 8/12/2019 at 5:49 PM, backyard sylph said:

Same! But also I can't have narcotics or penicillin, it all comes up violently. And my one experience with general anesthesia was pretty bad, headache like the worst migraine for about 24 hours.

Vicodin used to always make me sick and certain antibiotics do as well. Morphine isn't a problem. After my surgery, I did get morphine a few times. The first time was the morning after my surgery. About 20 minutes after that, PT came in to get me to get  up and walk down the hall. First, I had a catheter, then I had JUST HAD SURGERY and finally I was on morphine. I was able to very wobbly walk out the door using a walker when I told the woman this was NOT the time for me to take a walk. I could barely keep my head up. Next day, I was walking down the hall! 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

I found out that I had a morphine intolerance after recovering from fibroid surgery in the hospital back in 2009.  I spray-paint vomited the wall and felt bad for the nurse because she was upset about cleaning it and made it known to me.  ?  Well, I had a six or seven inch incision, and vomiting felt like a living hell, so she could probably have felt better if she thought about it that way.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

On 8/1/2019 at 7:49 PM, Sacrilicious Twerk-a-Work said:

My friend Lou got some peaches & cream ice cream from them. He remarked that it was good. There were two peach festivals the same weekend, one for Stratford, the other in Porter. 

https://www.thelostogle.com/2019/07/22/eat-the-peach-the-surprisingly-popular-stratford-peach-festival-2019/

Gotta love The Lost Ogle, very entertaining! 

[fellow Oklahoman here]

Edited by ALM7
  • I Agree 1

Its apparent Michelle had her kids in same sex clumps and so do her children so we might as well start picking boys names and due dates for 2021! 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

So many girls! I feel sorry for them. They are all heading towards sister muming and has to grow up in a shitty misogynist enviroment. 

Right now I’m also feeling really sorry for Joy and Austin. All these little girls due around the time of Annabel’s duedate must be hard for them. And it will probably continue to be hard for them to see all these little cousins grow up together. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 9

Per the video:

Abbie is excited for hair bows and pink dresses (because obviously she is.)

John hopes the baby is as pretty as her mom.

They will not have a nursery but instead will put the crib in the guest room because they “live in a pretty small house.” But let John “at least they don’t have to put new curtains in there because they’re already pink.”

In addition to John and Abbie, Jana knew the sex of the baby before the rest of the family.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 4

On 8/2/2019 at 12:45 PM, HereticHick said:

I hope they read up on Charles Lindbergh's political positions before considering that name. Maybe it its a girl they could name her Ada, after the town where they married [we can pretend she's named after Ada Lovelace]

Anyway, it is a testimony to jabbie's ability to fly beneath the radar (see what I did there?) that they announce a pregnancy and their FJ thread doesn't even get hot!! : )

:my bold above:

Or they could go unisex, Blake or Shelton!  Lol, I couldn't help myself. 

[I imagine unisex would be a BIG no no ... ]

Edited by ALM7
thoughts ...
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

On 8/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, backyard sylph said:

I would say tell the docs you had problems with addiction, they'll definitely avoid giving you opiates and opiods of any form. the problem is 9/10 nurses, doctors and other health care professionals will treat you like garbage in my experience and instead of working on alternative pain management they let you suffer. I have some pretty horrific stories....

• Downvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

Well maybe this girl will have a career due to her mom having one.

Oh wait she will be a Duggar 

On a side note, very surprising they didnt have a plane blowing out powder. Because did you guys know John david is a pilot?

• Haha 23
  • Love 1

On 8/3/2019 at 2:41 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Also, some of the expression emojis are difficult to tell apart. I see labels for them on one of my devices, but not the other.

:my bold above:

@QuiverFullofBooks, for some reason, on my computer, when I see the "I Agree" icon, I see a puppy with long ears, not the thumbs up.  My mind immediately goes to that old song ... Do your ears hang low. I don't even know the song, don't know what it's about, just remember the jingle, and when I see the I agree, I get an earwig, Lol.

Yes, @QuiverFullofBooks, I Agree!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

I'm glad Jana knew before the rest of the family. I never usually wish only boy baby's but I kind of hoped here it was a boy especially for Joy and Austin's sake all those girl's growing up around the same age as Annabell would be, will be terrible for them.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Another girl born into this fucked up family, so sad. 

As toxic as Austin and Joy are, I'm still sad for them. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

So far all of the pregnant Duggar sisters and SILs are having girls correct? Wow.

Edit: Or is it just SILs pregnant now? I can't even keep up.

Edited by outtheblue
  • Upvote 4

No Duggar sisters by birth pregnant at the moment (that we know about), it's the in-laws. Anna, Kendra and Lauren in November, Abbie probably in January. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 3

The grandsons were outnumbering the granddaughters by about three to one and it's evening out.  Interesting coincidence that the pregnancies were so predominantly boys and now girls.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic