IGNORED

John David & Abbie 8: Schrodinger No More, Baby Passenger Onboard

HerNameIsBuffy

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Has she worked since she married?

We have no proof one way or the other.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

Where is the video posted? Not seeing anything on People or TLC.

Hoping Abbie is getting real prenatal care and doesn't use someone like Jessa's 'midwife'. I'm not asking for much here Jabbie.  

• Upvote 9

Congrats. Too bad another innocent baby born into a cult. Of course it was pilot theme announcement. What else would it be? Amelia's a good name but not sure they'd pick it cause women aren't can't be pilots in their world. 

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Abbie’s dad is John. Her brother is John Clay. Her husband is John David. 

in all seriousness, John will likely be in the name somewhere if they have a boy. 

John Jett Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 38
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, WhiteRun said:

John Jett Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?

Or Joan Jett 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

They can name him or her Pilot Inspektor! 

No shit, theres a kid whos at my kids school with this name... thankfully hes an only child! Id hate to think what his siblings could be called!!
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Any word on how far along she is?

A couple pages back someone posited she was almost halfway. 

• Upvote 1

Never fails, take a day off Duggar watching and somebody's announcing something. I get the impression this thread wasn't hot for long as most of us were expecting this. Looks like they won't be breaking the JinJer record for happily married childless time.

Hope they're happy, that it's a safe healthy pregnancy, and that their child will never experience blanket training or other spiritual abuse.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

My morning sickness started long before any positive test with everyone of my pregnancies. My first pregnancy I seriously thought I had a severe stomach bug. It's possible she's the same way and had no way to recognize the feeling of morning being it's her first. That would explain the finding out at urgent care it "not being how she planned to find out".

• Upvote 7

If she is having twins when she will found about? When she will go to get the sex ultrasound? Or is it possible she already knew and just want to wait to share it? 

2 hours ago, kiwi said:

No shit, theres a kid whos at my kids school with this name... thankfully hes an only child! Id hate to think what his siblings could be called!!

Is that kid the son of Jason Lee?

Or the son of fans of Jason Lee? 

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Interesting, maybe they weren't trying and got a surprise. I like the gender remark. I think he meant it sarcastically. 

It’s safe to assume they have unprotected sex. And both said they wanted children so why would they be surprised. I am pretty sure all women in this family monitor their cycle. Even if just to have a feeling when period is about to hit. I call bullshit at the surprise. They are always surprised. Every single time. I get bring surprised when it happens straight away but after that- no.

When we tried to conceive I monitored my cycle. So as soon as my ovulation was over I knew there was a chance to be pregnant. When my period was late I knew the chances were even higher.

They probably went to urgent care because she felt sick/wanted a doctor to have a look but already knew it was a good possibility.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, raspberrymint said:

Are JD and Jana still close?

Well , according to their cult, JDs an adult now, and Jana is still a kid. She’ll be useful again when they need a baby sitter.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Well , according to their cult, JDs an adult now, and Jana is still a kid. She’ll be useful again when they need a baby sitter.

I have a feeling they will become close again when the baby is born. She will likely help out at least a little bit. Jana is like Michael Bates. She’s the oldest daughter who is also childless. It’s probably expected for her to help out with a baby when she’s around. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, just_ordinary said:

It’s safe to assume they have unprotected sex. And both said they wanted children so why would they be surprised. I am pretty sure all women in this family monitor their cycle. Even if just to have a feeling when period is about to hit. I call bullshit at the surprise. They are always surprised. Every single time. I get bring surprised when it happens straight away but after that- no.

When we tried to conceive I monitored my cycle. So as soon as my ovulation was over I knew there was a chance to be pregnant. When my period was late I knew the chances were even higher.

They probably went to urgent care because she felt sick/wanted a doctor to have a look but already knew it was a good possibility.

Abbie could have an irregular cycle. She might get periods once every few months. She and JD might even think she has fertility issues because of that (that's how my sister got her oops baby). So it isn't a stretch to say that they genuinely thought she was sick, went to urgent care and, surprise, found out she was pregnant.

I know they always say they're surprised, but these two mixed up the formula  by saying they found out at urgent care. Why add that very specific detail if it wasn't true? Neither seems like a fame whore who has to stand out from the other Duggar spawn by making up a more interesting story. 

Michelle said she monitors her cycle, but did the other girls say that? And technically Abbie isn't a woman from that family, she's a woman from her maiden name's family. Most likely do, but who knows what each individual does unless they say. 

Edited by BernRul
  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, bella8050 said:

Where is the video posted? Not seeing anything on People or TLC.

Hoping Abbie is getting real prenatal care and doesn't use someone like Jessa's 'midwife'. I'm not asking for much here Jabbie.  

Here you go: https://www.tlcme.com/shows/counting-on/articles/a-baby-for-john-david-and-abbie-duggar

• Thank You 4

3 minutes ago, BernRul said:

Abbie could have an irregular cycle. She might get periods once every few months. She and JD might even think she has fertility issues because of that (that's how my sister got her oops baby). So it isn't a stretch to say that they genuinely thought she was sick, went to urgent care and, surprise, found out she was pregnant.

I know they always say they're surprised, but these two mixed up the formula  by saying they found out at urgent care. Why add that very specific details if it wasn't true? Neither seems like a fame whore who has to stand out from the other Duggar spawn by making up a more interesting story. 

Michelle said she monitors her cycle, but did the other girls say that? And technically Abbie isn't a woman from that family, she's a woman from her maiden name's family. Most likely do, but who knows what each individual does unless they say. 

Abbie’s mom is not a fertile Myrtle like Michelle. She had her kids every two years (except twins of course) and her last kid was at 40. It would be better if Abbie and JD have kids spaced every 2 years like her mom but no identical twins. Then she won’t end up with a crazy huge family. 

• Upvote 12

This is the advert I saw last night.  

901B9E93-D7AA-418D-86BC-06ABC410FE01.png

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

This is the advert I saw last night.  

901B9E93-D7AA-418D-86BC-06ABC410FE01.png

Can you really get an ultrasound photo that clear? I was glad my kids didn’t want to show their face so the ultrasound. They kept their hands at their face all the time. I kind of liked the surprise of what they looked like at birth.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Pretty sure she’s not having twins, unless they haven’t done any ultrasounds yet. In their Instagram post they talk about having their own child singular to raise.

• Upvote 14

2 hours ago, BernRul said:

Thank you. I am one of these people and was going to say this. My irregular cycles had no tracking/predictability factor. We are rare but we exist. I found out about #2 this way. You'd think I'd have known better, but we totally were not expecting it, even with no protection, didn't believe it could happen. Hands down the happiest day of my life EVER.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 14

20 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Cessna

Virgin Airlines

Delta

Or maybe ... Passenger? It says so right on the onesie! ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

12 years ago, I had a few 4-D ultrasounds with my youngest. My OBGYN did them during the 3rd trimester at times, so she could get a look at some things. The pictures were shockingly good. She flat out refused to do 4-D any earlier than the 3rd trimester, because, in her words "fetuses look like space aliens and it freaks out the Mom." I think I fell in love with her that day.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 23
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic