IGNORED

John David & Abbie 8: Schrodinger No More, Baby Passenger Onboard

HerNameIsBuffy

Carrying badges and guns around makes it seem like they're impersonating law enforcement. They've all pretty much fled home now at this point, haven't they? 

ETA: There's a Patheos article out there about this now.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/09/duggars-behaving-badly-in-the-bahamas/

Edited by HarleyQuinn
  • Upvote 11
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 4

Am I reading this right, basically the Duggar/Bates clans flew into the Bahamas, under the pretense of "helping" the decimated country. When in actuality they came in to get cash solicit donations, from their idiot followers, and then essentially stole charity donations from people who have literally lost EVERYTHING, to sell for a profit, then beat feet out of the country, to go home and pat themselves on the back for doing "Gods work".  

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 19
  • Love 1

For anyone who doesn't understand the acronyms above:

MYAM is the airport

AERObridge is an organization that provides flight missions into disaster areas to aid in disaster relief. More info on their website https://aerobridge.org/

FBO stands for fixed base operations. Like a home base where supplies are gathered and missions assigned.

NGO stands for non government organization like AERObridge.

RSO stands for Regional Security Officer, a position in the U.S. Embassy.

So, James Lea is working with AERObridge, a non government organization who has their base of operations out of the airport. He has reported Medic Corps to the U.S. Embassy.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 27

When I saw they had been to the Bahamas, I knew they couldn't have possibly been helpful. I was waiting for the truth to leak out.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

According to a comment on the DuggarSnark subreddit Lawson is accusing James Rea of being a lone wolf pestering them for a ride on the helicopter to take pictures. He said he knew a member of the camera crew for BUB.

NOT: I'm summarizing and not posting the actual comment. I don't know if this is a private communication or public.

ETA: It looks like the racial slur has been removed.

• Thank You 9

Regarding the 'commandeering' of resources and equipment that someone is saying MedicCorps did, my guess is that commandeering is taught at Alert. I bet they wouldn't go to an Oklahoma tornado or California earthquake and try this commandeering scheme. If the reports of their behavior is true, and they must be based on the posted pics (badges, guns, eating food inside a building with alleged A/C,) I do hope this becomes a major USA national story. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 11

Wow!  There is too much smoke not be a fire.  I know they suck but this is next level.  I sure do hope they get in big trouble.  

If this is true, they got this scam going quickly complete with a name way to similar to a real rescue org.  The Bahamas ( parts) got destroyed and the death, the human suffering is beyond terrible and they thought, hey I know how we can make money????? WTAF???

• Upvote 17

6 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Am I reading this right, basically the Duggar/Bates clans flew into the Bahamas, under the pretense of "helping" the decimated country. When in actuality they came in to get cash solicit donations, from their idiot followers, and then essentially stole charity donations from people who have literally lost EVERYTHING, to sell for a profit, then beat feet out of the country, to go home and pat themselves on the back for doing "Gods work".  

Right? It's almost like they belong to a group of very bad people who do very bad things.  I can't even pretend to be surprised at this stuff anymore.

• Upvote 20

What other thread are we discussing this?  Cause, I am here for it!  Pass the popcorn and twix!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

53 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

What other thread are we discussing this?  Cause, I am here for it!  Pass the popcorn and twix!

I posted the screenshot Fbk comments to Nathan's thread last night because it didn't appear to be there, even though he was specifically named by James Lea.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Hey mods. Would it be possible to put the posts about the Duggars/Bates/Bahamas in it's own thread? That would be easier to follow than discussions in multiple threads.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 6

On 9/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, NoKidsAndCounting said:

I'm not sure what the Duggar/Bates clan thinks it's doing in the Bahamas, but it sounds like they are up to no good.  I'll just leave this here (This picture is NOT meant to make fun of a group of people.  I am poking fun at what the Bates and Duggars THINK they're doing.  The picture is taken from a HuffPost article from December 2017 against voluntourism. The Ken doll on the left is Lawson.)  It's going to be interesting to hear how the Duggars/Bates spin or justify their police tactics in the Bahamas.

lawbates.png

And here I sit laughing so hard because the doll on the left is such a Evan clone. The similarity is uncanny. 

• Upvote 3

@GuineaPigCourtship and @raspberrymint, and anyone else that has lost a pregnancy,

You are all wonderful and successful mothers.  You protected the tiny potential lives inside of you for their entire earthly existence.  They never knew pain or fear or sorrow.  Their entire existence was gentleness, warmth, and love.   And in the end, isn’t that what we’d all give our children if we could?  

We lost our 2nd pregnancy, and it was awful.  My heart goes out to you.  Remember that time heals what reason cannot.   I hope for full arms and hearts for each of you.   

P.s. I am making no judgment on abortion, or anyone’s views on th beginnings of life.  There is room in our lives for all the experiences.   Women who choose (or are forced to choose) abortion are ALSO caring for their potential lives in the kindest way they are able.  They, too are Preventing suffering.  

• Upvote 2
  • Love 31

• 2 weeks later...

Jabbie posted a picture of her (and one of them) on instagram. She's 25 weeks pregnant, or at least she was when the picture was taken. So their little blessing should arrive around Jan 15'th, if my math is correct. 

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...

They're all dicks. And JD has turned out to be one of the biggest dicks. Which disappoints me, just like Dwreck disappointed me. Because I am apparently more naive about some things than I thought. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

seriously he needs to grow up he acts like a horny virgin and cannot resist constantly kissing her holding her like get a damn hose he is like a dog in heat

Edited by pumpkie0

As ridiculous as he, well both actually  act- they are basically like 15 year old teenager + probably secretly dreaming about all this for years. 

I think it’s a pretty turn off but if I imagine myself in their shoes? I would probably act similar.

Additional these people (Duggars) have had JB and Michelle as positive role models. Let’s just pray we don’t get a mini golf humping group photo of all the married couples. ??? ?

• Upvote 8

That excuse can only go on for so long before it becomes tiresome and ridiculous . John David Duggar is nearly 30. So When do these people get held responsible for there own actions instead of Blaming the Parents? 35? 40? 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I am not giving them an excuse. I said can understand. That’s a big difference. Their behaviour is annoying and we can think it’s gross and snark on it (as I do when 15/20/25 year old do it as well) but I don’t expect them to calm down anytime soon.

And honestly I think it’s pretty funny from my point of view. They are so strange and smug and don’t realise how ridiculous they are. Together with their self righteousness and their holier than though attitude I have no problems to make fun of them about it.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

In line with the John-David-is-a-horndog-and-they're-both-immature-weirdos theme... I was just reading Ellie's blog recap of the CO episode wrapping up JD and Abbie's honeymoon. According to the author, this happened:

"“I think that blowing glass could become a romantic activity,” says John."

I'll bet you do, buddy. I'll bet you do.

https://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2019/10/count-your-blessings-recap.html?m=1

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 10

UsWeekly has been posting a lot of Duggar articles lately...

Abbie suffered from Hyperemesis Gravidarum during her first trimester and had to be hospitalized a few times. Article:

And the C&P'd text so you don't have to give them clicks:

Spoiler

Abbie Duggar (née Burnett) is expecting her and John David Duggar’s first child, but has not had an easy pregnancy so far.

“It hit her hard, and she was down for probably seven weeks with severe morning sickness,” the dad-to-be, 29, tells Us Weekly exclusively in this week’s issue. “She got diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum, and she was hospitalized a couple times. We made multiple visits to the ER for dehydration. … She couldn’t eat, pretty much, or drink, or anything. So she was actually on IVs and had IVs at home. So that was a pretty scary time.”

Because of this, the 19 Kids and Counting alum has been extra attentive to his pregnant wife, 27. “I keep her water filled up, and her snacks for her,” he explained. “I keep her eating and just comfortable. Anything I can get for her, I try to. I run to the store, [get] whatever she needs, just keep her as comfortable as possible when she’s feeling bad.”

Abbie praised her husband for once going to the grocery store for a heat pack at 11 or 12 p.m. “He said, ‘No, you need this. I want to go get it for you,’” she recalled. “He’s cooked for me. He’s cleaned. He’s just been an angel.”

The nurse is currently in her second trimester and craving okra. “Our freezer is full of [it],” John David told Us. “She puts it in smoothies. She has it dry. She has it fried.”

Us confirmed in August that the couple, who wed in November 2018, have a little one on the way. “We are on Cloud 9 about welcoming our own little Duggar into the world,” the Counting On stars told Us in a statement. “It really is amazing to think about being parents and having our own child to raise. We are thankful that God has blessed us with this new life and we look forward to taking on this new adventure!”

For more on the pair’s family plans, check out their maternity shoot below and in this week’s issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic