IGNORED

John David & Abbie 8: Schrodinger No More, Baby Passenger Onboard

HerNameIsBuffy

14 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Surprisingly there wasn’t much, if any, mention of god in their TLC announcement video. However John David did say the “gender” could go either way. ?‍♀️ 

They went to an urgent care facility because Abbie wasn’t feeling well and they did a pregnancy test which obviously was positive. Abbie said she wanted to cry out of shock and John shared it wasn’t the way she planned to find out. 

Interesting, maybe they weren't trying and got a surprise. I like the gender remark. I think he meant it sarcastically. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

OMG it’s about time they announced! I’ve been sitting on this info since Grandma Mary’s funeral! I’m surprised we didn’t get a gender announcement to go with it, because she’s about halfway through the pregnancy. 

Congrats to both of them! Hopefully her awful morning sickness is behind her!

• Upvote 17
  • Confused 3
  • Thank You 18

2 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

OMG it’s about time they announced! I’ve been sitting on this info since Grandma Mary’s funeral! I’m surprised we didn’t get a gender announcement to go with it, because she’s about halfway through the pregnancy. 

Congrats to both of them! Hopefully her awful morning sickness is behind her!

So when do you think she’s due? 

I’m assuming Abbie is the one due in January (supposedly mentioned at Grandma Mary’s funeral), unless there’s someone else who hasn’t announced yet (which would have to be Jinger, as Jill just said she’s not pregnant).

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I don’t know the official due date, but i’m pretty sure it’s January sometime. She was almost through the first trimester at the funeral, which was mid-June.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 10

Maybe they waited since she was so sick? At least they didn't announce the moment the pee hit the stick ala Lauren and Josiah. 

• Upvote 8

They might have waited longer than they were planning to because of Joy’s loss.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 36
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

They might have waited longer than they were planning to because of Joy’s loss.

That’s what i think, too.

• Upvote 10

15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Interesting, maybe they weren't trying and got a surprise. I like the gender remark. I think he meant it sarcastically. 

Hopefully he was being sarcastic, but it didn’t come across that way in the video. It just seemed like a case of speaking without giving much thought to exactly what he was saying. I’m unusually particular about word choice so it could very well be me reading too much into it.

• Upvote 1

I predicted 6 Duggar babies born in 2019 and Abbie’s will be the 6th but born in early 2020. I was close ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Will the baby name be Jet or Amelia? 

Ariel or Arielle.  Spelling's a bit off from the literal, but I doubt they'd care.

• Upvote 5

For those of you who can watch the announcement video - did they say anything slightly interesting there, or was it just "a blessing", "looking forward to this new season of life"?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, xenobia said:

For those of you who can watch the announcement video - did they say anything slightly interesting there, or was it just "a blessing", "looking forward to this new season of life"?

It was less Duggar Cliche Bingo than usual, but nothing out of the ordinary. The only surprise was the story about how she found out at urgent care because she thought she was ill (they didn’t say if she was sick too). 

I knew as soon as I saw “Exciting News!!!!” on the Duggars’ Facebook post that it was John and Abbie. They’re not going to get that excited about Dillard #3 or Vuolo #2, and everyone else is pregnant or postpartum.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

I break this 2-day silence on this post for this...

EA3F03DA-A681-45F3-99DD-CA452DC30519.png

Baby Passenger is a decent band name. Or maybe a hip hop star alias. 

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, FrozenSmile said:

I don’t know the official due date, but i’m pretty sure it’s January sometime. She was almost through the first trimester at the funeral, which was mid-June.

She’ll be anywhere between 13 and 18 weeks if she’s due in January - exactly 18 weeks yesterday would give her a January 1 due date. So not quite halfway through at this point, but close if she’s due in very early January. 

ETA: If she was almost out of the first trimester at the funeral then that would have put her around 11-12 weeks at the time. That would put her closer to 19 or 20 weeks and give her a December due date. 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

Another child to be born into that evil cult. No child deserves that.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

She’ll be anywhere between 13 and 18 weeks if she’s due in January - exactly 18 weeks yesterday would give her a January 1 due date. So not quite halfway through at this point, but close if she’s due in very early January. 

ETA: If she was almost out of the first trimester at the funeral then that would have put her around 11-12 weeks at the time. That would put her closer to 19 or 20 weeks and give her a December due date. 

I’m 13 weeks 1 day due near the end of the first week of February so she would be finishing the 13th week if she was still in it at all. More likely 14+ weeks. 

But hey she could go over and end up with a February baby too! 

If she’s due at the end of January she would’ve been barely pregnant at the funeral so she would’ve had to have announced it to her family right away. And we know she found out at when she was already in the morning sickness phase at urgent care so I’m guess a mid Jan due date in order to make the timeline make the most sense. Morning sickness typically hits around the 8 week mark on average.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Sky for a girl.  Abby’s daddy’s name for a boy.

Abbie’s dad is John. Her brother is John Clay. Her husband is John David. 

in all seriousness, John will likely be in the name somewhere if they have a boy. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I believe the picture of Lauren, Kendra, and Abbie with John’s hand on her belly around April WAS because she was pregnant! 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

6 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I believe the picture of Lauren, Kendra, and Abbie with John’s hand on her belly around April WAS because she was pregnant! 

She wouldn’t have known yet. I was due Jan. 11th and found out beginning of May exactly at 4 weeks (IVF).

• Upvote 8
  • Love 6

Just now, justmy2cents said:

She wouldn’t have known yet. I was due Jan. 11th and found out beginning of May exactly at 4 weeks (IVF).

I was due January 22 and I knew I was pregnant very early and that was still in May. I swear I got sick to my stomach at 3.5 weeks and knew I was pregnant. I took a test and I was right. That’s how bad pregnancy fucks with my body! Never again.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic