IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 3: Too smart to get involved with a Duggar and too dumb to teach your quiver to

HerNameIsBuffy
nelliebelle1197
Message added by nelliebelle1197

Yo Friends!

Keep the raid talk here:

It's not like Pickles will have any good info anyway.

I’m totally Team Derick in that exchange. It’s none of her damn business. And “I’ll bet Pickles isn’t even your real name” is very funny. It’s interesting to get a statement that Jim Bob isn’t paying him off.

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Yes. Yes it is. ?

And I feel like Harry Potter when Umbridge was evaluating Snape’s class in the fifth book. I don’t even know who to cheer for in this Twitter battle of wits. They’re both such vile human beings that I kind of want them to destroy one another, but I sadly don’t think that’ll happen. 

This is the most apt description for this I could ever imagine. Thank you

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It’s interesting to get a statement that Jim Bob isn’t paying him off.

Derick didn’t deny getting money from Boob. He only denied it was a stipend to keep him indebted to  Boob.  

I still think Boob is paying him to keep his mouth shut about how the kidults are compensated.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Pickles is so weird! If anything, she told us how she makes money. I do have to wonder if she got money from magazines though. Why would they pay when the same info is free here? And, she usually gets her ideas from here. Even though I dork out on fundies with y'all, I'm not trying to intervene in anyone's life a la pickled. I Also can't imagine what Derick is getting  out of these exchanges.  He's a dad, husband and law student.  Pretty busy life, no? Feckin' weirdos dude. 

I can't stop laughing at her though! All proud and showing off her prize twitter convo with Dwreck. Just......yeah. 

I'm also shocked no one has outted her yet. My brief time on 2 FB fundie groups had people saying they know, seen it on GOMI and here some seem to know. We don't do that here but, the overall secret keeping is dang impressive!

• Upvote 12

Pickles has posted a summary of a conversation she claims was with Mike Schadt’s stepsister, and invited Mike to present his side of the story. Because that’s what every victim of abuse needs, is to have the abuser’s version presented in opposition to their own... 

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 24

I just van decid if I'm more angry, disgust or wtf reaction to pickles, I just can't get how she thinks she could be helpful or right or I don't even know any more what she thinks to be. 

Oh wait I know she is nuts just completely over 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, bal maiden said:

Pickles has posted a summary of a conversation she claims was with Mike Schadt’s stepsister, and invited Mike to present his side of the story. Because that’s what every victim of abuse needs, is to have the abuser’s version presented in opposition to their own... 

And she got that tip from reddit. Bitter Cucumber is so desperate for relevancy. She apparently defended her grilling of dWRECK with "well aren't you curious how he makes money?" Yes, I am, but I also know Wreck will never tell the truth about it, so harassing him and feeding his victim complex on Twitter won't work.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

I'm curious, but I don't think  I have the right to know, anymore than anyone has the right to know about my income. (Except the IRS). Are you listening orange one?

• Upvote 19
  • Haha 3

On 5/27/2019 at 11:44 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

Why is pickles waisting her time harassing Derick? We know he will only answer questions he wants to answer. He owes us nothing. 

Derrick is far from my favorite, and while he may be a boob on his own social media pages, he isn't really a "public figure" per se any longer. It's really no one's business how he purchased his house or finances his education unless he's doing the Go Fund Me crap again and donors want accountability. He's not an elected official or leader of any sort.  Like always, Pickles is crossing the boundaries. She's playing a very dangerous game. 

6 hours ago, bal maiden said:

Or to try the case in the court of public opinion.  She's awful. 

• Upvote 18

I am team Derick here as well, Derick and Jill are no longer on the show and owe no one an explanation about personal business. Jill was on TV since her teens and while it's speculated that Jim Bob controlled the money, we don't know that for definite and Derick may have had money from his dad that he saved to help fund his studies and house. 

Pickles needs to mind her own business and stop inserting herself into situations that have nothing to do with her.

• Upvote 20

Well, whenever Derick wants to be the least crazy asshole in a conversation he can just have a twitter chat with Pickles. She will be sure to deliver on the rapid fire batshit grenades and make even him look like the totally normal and reasonable one. Bitter Cucumber indeed! 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

Well, whenever Derick wants to be the least crazy asshole in a conversation he can just have a twitter chat with Pickles. She will be sure to deliver on the rapid fire batshit grenades and make even him look like the totally normal and reasonable one. Bitter Cucumber indeed! 

Yes, I have a deeper dislike to pickles than I do most of the people I snark on here. She inserts herself into drama involving the Duggar's, contacting Tyler's mother, naming Josh's fifth victim, inserting herself into the Derick and Jazz drama trying to act as a go between for them to sort out their differences and then telling people to threaten Jazz into agreeing to it, Jazz was 17 at the time. She made fun of the Rodrigues kid's appearance.

She makes Derick look good.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 7

...and now she is posting about UFOs and claiming they're proof of an alien existence... :crazy: 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, bal maiden said:

...and now she is posting about UFOs and claiming they're proof of an alien existence... :crazy: 

So, that's how Pickles got here... From outer space!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

I have a question

Is it on purpose hairspray is spelled harspray? Did I miss something? More like harpyspray. Lol!  I'm having a case of FOMO!  

And, aliens, y'all. Fucking pesky aliens.  ? Oh, salty bitter cucumber,  never change.  I never feel bad snarking on her. So, really.  Never change.  Ok, I kinda take that back. Stop the harrassment of innocents and victims.  Otherwise,  keep on keeping on!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

Fuck me Pickles is just batshit. Coming out of a Twitter exchange with Derick Dillard as the worse party? Aliens and UFOs? 

:whaa-serious:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

She really thinks she's got a GOTCHA! on the Duggars. 'Aliens have been proved real, SO WHADDAYA THINK OF THAT, DUGGARS??'. roflcopter for sure.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, Pickles has pissed me off.  She wrote about Grandma Duggar’s funeral and blamed the family for her death. Said she shouldn’t have been alone or should have been placed in an assisted living facility. That’s unfair. No one knows Mary’s wishes. There will be enough guilt going through many of their heads. They don’t need a chronic Twitter Troll making them feel worse. There are going to be many “ if only’s”  and to poke fun at JB who stumbled over the number of grandchildren in his eulogy is just plain mean. I detest the Duggars values and beliefs but they did love Mary. 

• Upvote 16
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 12

24 minutes ago, Markie said:

Okay, Pickles has pissed me off.  She wrote about Grandma Duggar’s funeral and blamed the family for her death. Said she shouldn’t have been alone or should have been placed in an assisted living facility. That’s unfair. No one knows Mary’s wishes. There will be enough guilt going through many of their heads. They don’t need a chronic Twitter Troll making them feel worse. There are going to be many “ if only’s”  and to poke fun at JB who stumbled over the number of grandchildren in his eulogy is just plain mean. I detest the Duggars values and beliefs but they did love Mary. 

I don’t think what she’s doing is fair at all. She has nothing to back up her assertion that she should have been in an assisted living facility. And like you said, she could have chosen to stay in her home. I can’t stand pickles.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

Just when I think Pickles can’t get any lower. I swear, her and JRod are different sides of the same Facebook attention starved coin. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

Didn't she mention a baby due in January? I know I read that but I don't recall anyone else announcing anything 

• Upvote 5

I don't understand what they was getting at with the money Derick exchange, but I do wonder how Dillards make enough to live while he is in law school and Jill staying at home with the kids. This is especially because he said they did not make money off the tv show nor are they on it anymore anyhow. I wonder if they are getting money from parents or maybe they have investments/royalties etc.

Awhile ago, I googled Jinger's name to access an article I accidentally exited while reading it. She is billed as an author. I totally forgot they wrote that book!

Recently, I was watching the Duggar -Waller video where Michelle says the older girls had released an updated version of their books feature their relationships. I am pretty sure Jill is getting a cut of the book money. I have no idea how well their book did or continues to do, but that is definitely something money wise.  They probably live off passive income, donations (family or otherwise), credit and investments. I wonder if they mortgaged the home or bought it outright.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Markie said:

What a disgusting thing to say. Mary did have a couple of strokes late last year, but she was doing really good. An assisted living place would have laughed in their face. I’m sure Deanna already feels guilt since she was gone when Mary drowned, but nobody did anything wrong. It was an accident. Maybe pickles needs an assisted living facility?

And she sure knows a lot about the funeral - was she there? Did she get any inside scoops she plans to share, you know, since nothing is sacred to her? Oh, wait, looks like she already did. What a horrible excuse for a human being.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Didn't she mention a baby due in January? I know I read that but I don't recall anyone else announcing anything 

I read that too. I don't take what Pickles says as fact (obviously), but lets assume that she's right. Apparently Jim Bob said he'll have 12 grandchildren by January. He has 13 right now and 4  on the way. He obviously miscounted. What's to say he wrong about January too? If he was only wrong about the number, then he let it slip that someone else is expecting (probably announced to the family before Mary passed away) and due in January. If true, there are only 3  options as to who it could be. I'm guessing it's Abbie and don't expect an official announcement until next month (July).

If all of this is true, it will  only inflate Pickles' ego.  I remember her saying Joy was pregnant weeks before they announced. She's the worse and we don't need to see her gloating when she directly and indirectly breaks 'news'.

• Upvote 5