IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 3: Too smart to get involved with a Duggar and too dumb to teach your quiver to

HerNameIsBuffy
nelliebelle1197
Message added by nelliebelle1197

Yo Friends!

Keep the raid talk here:

It's not like Pickles will have any good info anyway.

3 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Is it possible for her to keep sinking lower? I'm not sure if I should repeat what I just read on her page,  but she is releasing info that I wonder if it should be made  public the way she is doing it.  

I was also a bit shocked.

To be honest, I think it was triggered by Jill's instagram post. Jill should have known that people will try to find out who died after that, so she is partly responsible.

But Pickles takes it too far.

• Upvote 4

Holy shit, I said on Jill's thread that pickles would probably post something, sharing Rachel and Michael's page and pictures of Timothy is horrible and so is her fake sympathy for them, saying life will get better if you persevere is so fake, a few months ago she was messaging her asking personal information about her life and Tyler, she doesn't care about them and this is just her repeating what other people had worked out but were choosing not to report on. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Who the heck is this Picklesnut? Is it just me or does she sound like a cult leader? She certainly seems to behave like one.

She's definitely a type of person I wouldn't want to bump into while on a street.

crazy pickles.PNG

49 minutes ago, FighterJet said:

Who the heck is this Picklesnut? Is it just me or does she sound like a cult leader? She certainly seems to behave like one.

She's definitely a type of person I wouldn't want to bump into while on a street.

crazy pickles.PNG

She thinks she is one, she wants everyone to love her and think she is great. She crosses a lot of boundaries to try and have exclusive info on the Duggar's and others, I always say their is a fine line between snarking on people's beliefs and just hating on people for the sake of it.

Pickles crossed a line when she shared the Facebook post directly from Rachel and Michael's page with pictures of Timothy on it, Rachel's son may be living with people on TV but her and her husband are not in the public eye and since none of the Duggar's mentioned Timothy's birth publicly and Jill posted about the funeral but no one else mentioned it, it can be assumed that Rachel wanted it kept from the prying public. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

I inspected assisted living facilities for the state for one of my previous jobs. I wish I could tell you those horror story incidents were uncommon, but unfortunately they are not.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pickles is at it again. She posted Tyler’s guardian agreements for the past two years along with how much money is in his bank account. 

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 22

13 minutes ago, Markie said:

Pickles is at it again. She posted Tyler’s guardian agreements for the past two years along with how much money is in his bank account. 

What a disgusting excuse for a human being. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, Markie said:

Wait... is she even allowed to post that? Aren't privacy laws regarding minors?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

Wait... is she even allowed to post that? Aren't privacy laws regarding minors?

I report it. I hope others do too. He is a minor and should be protected.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

That’s horrible! He is a child and has done nothing to deserve having his private business plastered over the internet. She should be ashamed, but I doubt there is any shame in her. 

The situation with Tyler is actually one of very few where I find nothing to criticise the Duggars for. They took him in when he needed help, even though they had at least ten children of their own living at home. They treat him like their own child and I have never seen them trying to make a point about how godly it makes them that they care for him.

Edited by Iamtheway
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 17

Leave Tyler, his grieving mother and the Duggar's alone Pickles. The guardian agreement and how much money he has in no ones business and should be kept offline. I too think Jim Bob and Michelle seem to be doing fine in their care for Tyler, he is well looked after and still appears to see his mother often as well. Last thing Rachel needed right now was all this put online after so soon after Timothy's death. This is Jill Rod level crazy. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 7

Against my better judgment (because it is truly none of anyone's business, yet I did it) I looked at the documents Pickles posted. Seriously, Michelle signed a legal court document in print rather than cursive and dotted her 'i' with a heart. I understand younger folks have not learned cursive and print signatures are becoming more common, but it seems odd for a 50-year-old.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, Bobology said:

Against my better judgment (because it is truly none of anyone's business, yet I did it) I looked at the documents Pickles posted. Seriously, Michelle signed a legal court document in print rather than cursive and dotted her 'i' with a heart. I understand younger folks have not learned cursive and print signatures are becoming more common, but it seems odd for a 50-year-old.

I’m 32, while formal cursive was out of favour by the time I was at School in the 90s, at least where I live. From about Primary 3 or 4 onwards, age 7 or 8, we were still taught how to write joined up and were expected to do that in school at until high school, age 12 here onwards people could write the way way they chose to but we were certainly told that on official documents you signed them and love hearts over the letter i were not acceptable in those situations either. We also did handwriting practice everyday at Primary and because I had struggles with writing I was given extra sheets to do at home by my Primary 5 and 6 teacher, I hated the extra homework at the time but it helped improve my writing and proved valuable a couple years later at high school when I had 6 classes a day to keep up in. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I witnessed this exchange, why is she so desperate to be an expert on the minor details of this family. Its really pathological. 

4 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

I witnessed this exchange, why is she so desperate to be an expert on the minor details of this family. Its really pathological. 

She is, I don't know how people follow her. She is horrible and has zero boundaries as far as the Duggar's are concerned and has posted things that should have been off-limits regularly. 

• Upvote 4