IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 3: Too smart to get involved with a Duggar and too dumb to teach your quiver to

HerNameIsBuffy
nelliebelle1197
Message added by nelliebelle1197

Yo Friends!

Keep the raid talk here:

It's not like Pickles will have any good info anyway.

Pickles just posted an update on Tyler and his mother(with pictures). That doesn’t sit well with me. She never signed up to have her life on display. I am sure it is mortifying to have her life picked apart. I don’t know much about the situation but it’s seems as if she is trying to get her life together. Best wishes for her and Tyler. 

• Upvote 18
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Arkfundy said:

Pickles just posted an update on Tyler and his mother(with pictures). That doesn’t sit well with me. She never signed up to have her life on display. I am sure it is mortifying to have her life picked apart. I don’t know much about the situation but it’s seems as if she is trying to get her life together. Best wishes for her and Tyler. 

I mean I don't look at Pickles page anymore but the mother (Whoever she is) had to know that her son would be thrust into the spot light. it's not like Tyler went to them and then the Duggar's got famous. hell he want to the Duggars after all the Josh stuff and everything, so yeah no I honestly say she is fair game. now Tyler he's a child so no not him but his mom yes. 

I honestly have no clue who she is, one of Michell's sisters kids I think but my point is that she knew what the Duggar's were all about and how they were splashed all over the media and still the Duggar's have him so just like Anna staying with Josh I say let people say whatever. 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11
  • Bless Your Heart 2

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I mean I don't look at Pickles page anymore but the mother (Whoever she is) had to know that her son would be thrust into the spot light. it's not like Tyler went to them and then the Duggar's got famous. hell he want to the Duggars after all the Josh stuff and everything, so yeah no I honestly say she is fair game. now Tyler he's a child so no not him but his mom yes. 

I honestly have no clue who she is, one of Michell's sisters kids I think but my point is that she knew what the Duggar's were all about and how they were splashed all over the media and still the Duggar's have him so just like Anna staying with Josh I say let people say whatever. 

There is a massive difference between Anna’s situation and the situation with Tyler and his mother.

Anna is a fully grown adult who made her choice to remain with her cheating husband despite knowing he once sexually abused his sisters and a fifth unnamed girl. She’s also someone who willingly pursued life as a public figure and continues to do so to this day, despite the fact that everyone knows she’s married to a complete pig of a man. There are many reasons why she opted to stay and I don’t pretend it would have been easy for her at all, but she’s made her choice and has willingly invited the scrutiny. She deserves the criticism she gets at this point.

Tyler, on the other hand, is a minor child who has had absolutely no say in whatever happened that caused him to end up living with his Great-Aunt and Uncle. His mother, likewise, has never pursued a life as a public figure and has instead remained relatively private about her life. The fact that Tyler is with the Duggars is moot - they’re family and despite what we think of them they might have been the best and most stable option for Tyler. There was bound to be some interest, but neither of them has ever asked for this attention from the public and I find it really reprehensible that Pickles is focusing attention they haven’t sought on them. 

ETA: Tyler’s grandmother is Carolyn, one of Michelle’s older sisters. That makes him their Great-nephew. He, his mother, and grandmother appear to have had a relationship with the Duggars for a while and he likely knew them well prior to living with them. Carolyn has been caring for him, but became ill and was no longer able to do so. That’s when the Duggars became his guardians. He clearly still has a relationship with his mother and the courts are involved, meaning they likely have to abide by certain rules if they want to continue as his guardians. 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 24
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

Tyler's mom may not know what rights she has. Unless she has had her rights terminated she can still have influence on his life. Moms in prison have to give permission for things such as haircuts, church, baptisms, etc. I don't know if there is a reconciliation plan in place, and like someone else said, the Duggars may be the best option for now.

• Upvote 9

First, this is absolutely none of anyone's business. 1000% not my business. So gross of Pickles to post pictures about it and pry into their lives. It's possible when she gave up rights, she may have signed over guardianship to them until he's 18. He/Duggars/mom/grandmother may have decided that the best thing for him is stability and to stay where he is indefinitely. He's undoubtedly built a life and formed close relationships there at the TTH and perhaps it is indeed the best for him to not make any changes. That said, whatever is going on with this child's life, the Duggars have not been forthcoming with any details other than the fact that he's under their care and that really should be extent of it.  

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, lizzybee said:

First, this is absolutely none of anyone's business. 1000% not my business. So gross of Pickles to post pictures about it and pry into their lives. It's possible when she gave up rights, she may have signed over guardianship to them until he's 18. He/Duggars/mom/grandmother may have decided that the best thing for him is stability and to stay where he is indefinitely. He's undoubtedly built a life and formed close relationships there at the TTH and perhaps it is indeed the best for him to not make any changes. That said, whatever is going on with this child's life, the Duggars have not been forthcoming with any details other than the fact that he's under their care and that really should be extent of it.  

Absolutely agree. The Duggars likely only said what they have publicly because they knew people would ask questions at some point and an explanation would be needed. The fact that people feel entitled to more is really disgusting to me. Tyler is a minor who asked for absolutely none of this and he, at least, deserves whatever privacy his family and the courts can provide him with. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

Tyler's mother should not be getting harassed by Pickles, even Jim Bob and Michelle have kept her away from publicity and have for the most part kept Tyler away from the spotlight. Pickles needs to leave this well alone.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 7

On 5/13/2019 at 12:12 AM, Ivycoveredtower said:

Tyler's mother didn't decide to send her son into the spotlight to get famous. She was in a bad situation and is trying to get well. Her son needed a safe place to live while she recovers.

• Upvote 28
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 3

45 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Tyler's mother didn't decide to send her son into the spotlight to get famous. She was in a bad situation and is trying to get well. Her son needed a safe place to live while she recovers.

Agreed and his Mum may have not of had an immediate say at the time either, from my understanding Michelle's sister had custody and then she got sick. That's when the Duggars got him. 

I can shit storm the duggars for a lot, but I do believe/hope some considered thought was put into Tyler's care by all his family including his Mum (if she was in a state to do it) and his Nanna. 

I don't *see tyler discriminated against for not being a duggar child, they take him all the same places and do all the same things.

*doesn't mean it doesn't happen and whether it would be a good thing or a bad thing 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

There are many things wrong with JB and Michelle but when it comes to Tyler they seem to be doing ok. They took him in when he needed somewhere to go and I have not seen them brag about how great they are because of this only explain who he is and that he lives with them now.

They seem to treat him like their own children and include him in things they do without putting him out in the spotlight (so actually a bit better then their own children).

Picles should leave Tyler and his mum alone. They don’t have to answer complete strangers about how they are sorting out their lifes. 

• Upvote 34
  • I Agree 6

10 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Agreed and his Mum may have not of had an immediate say at the time either, from my understanding Michelle's sister had custody and then she got sick. That's when the Duggars got him. 

I can shit storm the duggars for a lot, but I do believe/hope some considered thought was put into Tyler's care by all his family including his Mum (if she was in a state to do it) and his Nanna. 

I don't *see tyler discriminated against for not being a duggar child, they take him all the same places and do all the same things.

*doesn't mean it doesn't happen and whether it would be a good thing or a bad thing 

Carolyn was caring for Tyler, but was unable to continue doing so after she suffered a stroke. Michelle and JimBob might be the only family Rachel has in the area, which could be a big reason they were picked - both because they have had a relationship with Tyler (and Rachel and Carolyn) for years and because they’re local to the area Rachel is in, meaning she can see him more often. 

2 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

There are many things wrong with JB and Michelle but when it comes to Tyler they seem to be doing ok. They took him in when he needed somewhere to go and I have not seen them brag about how great they are because of this only explain who he is and that he lives with them now.

They seem to treat him like their own children and include him in things they do without putting him out in the spotlight (so actually a bit better then their own children).

Picles should leave Tyler and his mum alone. They don’t have to answer complete strangers about how they are sorting out their lifes. 

Exactly this. For whatever reason Tyler is with them and they appear to be doing a good job of respecting his privacy, while also including him in normal family life. Tyler didn’t sign up for a public life and neither did his mom. Both of them deserve privacy.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 7

Tyler has been in at least one talking head, is included in filming by TLC, (Figure 8 or whatever) and is in lots of family photos that get spread around -- same as all the younger kids. It wouldn't surprise me if Tyler's mom has given at least verbal consent, if not written, for all this to occur. If all this did not occur, then Tyler would be treated differently and likely feel left out.  JB/Michelle's and all the kids' relative silence on Tyler and his mother is showing respect for their privacy. Tyler is not the only minor in their family who did not sign up for a public life... they were all, even Josh, thrust into that without knowing/realizing the long-term consequences. But hey, JB gets money and more control over everyone so it is working for him.

Hmm, maybe including Tyler in scenes and talking heads is a way for JB to earn Tyler a bit of money and keep it secure for the kid's future. I even believe he might do that. 

Edited by Bobology
S/V agreement (not SOTDRT here, but still making mistakes.)
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

Can we out the pickle?  It’s only

fair.

Not here you can't.  We don't dox on FJ - ever.  Note the box.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 19
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

On 5/17/2019 at 1:12 AM, Bobology said:

Tyler has been in at least one talking head, is included in filming by TLC, (Figure 8 or whatever) and is in lots of family photos that get spread around -- same as all the younger kids. It wouldn't surprise me if Tyler's mom has given at least verbal consent, if not written, for all this to occur. If all this did not occur, then Tyler would be treated differently and likely feel left out.  

Since the main focus of the show is on the older Duggar's, I have no issue with him being in some scenes and seems to be treated like the rest of the kids. I think any money Tyler got would be in a trust fund that only could access when he grows up.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why is pickles waisting her time harassing Derick? We know he will only answer questions he wants to answer. He owes us nothing. 

D86C898F-17D7-4E0B-A46C-1E0A80991493.thumb.png.d5d02c7fdc585cab61992a992e35843c.png

Spoiler

B34167C1-FB54-43C8-B145-256809F70812.thumb.jpeg.543727dca29089a1e02ffc1bdc552bfc.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 2

Because she’s lost her marbles and takes the bait.  Every time.  One of these days someone is going to doxx her out of spite.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Why is pickles waisting her time harassing Derick? We know he will only answer questions he wants to answer. He owes us nothing. 

D86C898F-17D7-4E0B-A46C-1E0A80991493.thumb.png.d5d02c7fdc585cab61992a992e35843c.png

Hide contents

B34167C1-FB54-43C8-B145-256809F70812.thumb.jpeg.543727dca29089a1e02ffc1bdc552bfc.jpeg

I saw that yesterday.  
I'm still learning to use twitter.  It looks like Pickles has no actual tweets.  99% of her posts are in response to Derick or a Duggar-Adjacent.  
When you click on her "Tweets and Replies" she does look like a stalker.

Edited by Tim-Tom Biblethumper
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Derick a I are in agreement (maybe for the first time ever). Pickles is f**king weird. 

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 11

2 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

Derick a I are in agreement (maybe for the first time ever). Pickles is f**king weird. 

Did he write that? 

• I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I just thought the same thing. I agree with Derick. Is this a sign that the rapture is coming? 

• Haha 14

8 hours ago, xenobia said:

I just thought the same thing. I agree with Derick. Is this a sign that the rapture is coming? 

Yes. Yes it is. ?

And I feel like Harry Potter when Umbridge was evaluating Snape’s class in the fifth book. I don’t even know who to cheer for in this Twitter battle of wits. They’re both such vile human beings that I kind of want them to destroy one another, but I sadly don’t think that’ll happen. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1