IGNORED

Jana 9: So, What is Jana (and her Instagram) Being Primed For and Why?

HerNameIsBuffy

19 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

For the Duggars, we tend to find out around/shortly after the courtposal and well after the 'special friends' phase.  I don't see them ever making a relationship public before the courtposal, although the Howler/Lauren Caldwell relationship will turn out to be the worst kept secret ever.  Otherwise, they've kept the last few relationships under wraps pretty well. 

The Bates are less secretive...e.g., t was pretty obvious Trace and Chaney were 'special friends' long before they made a formal dating announcement.

Wait.... what’s the Howler/Lauren caldwell bit? Lol I’m out of the loop.

4 minutes ago, Ever said:

It’s just speculation at this point...no proof of it yet.  But IMO it’s only a matter of time.  I think they’ll announce closer to the season premiere. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Ever said:

Different posters on here have been speculating for at least a year or two that she’s with Jeremiah/Jedidiah/Jason but nothing ‘s come of it. There’s nothing to base these rumors on right now other than her hanging around with her sister and her age being compatible with those 3. 

Usual disclaimer: they could totally announce something soon. 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

It’s just speculation at this point...no proof of it yet.  But IMO it’s only a matter of time.  I think they’ll announce closer to the season premiere. 

Is there a premiere date? I though it was still unclear when the show would return.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Is there a premiere date? I though it was still unclear when the show would return.

IIRC it was posted on the fan blog that the show should return in the fall so I guess from October, but I can't find any more accurate info right now 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

IIRC it was posted on the fan blog that the show should return in the fall so I guess from October, but I can't find any more accurate info right now 

Lauren commented on IG the other day that it would be back in October.

• Thank You 2

Let's get this straight: If Lauren Caldwell marries a Duggar, there will be two Lauren Duggars, and two sisters married into one family.

That is too many overlaps for my comfort. ?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 5

On 9/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, MaryOrMartha said:

Let's get this straight: If Lauren Caldwell marries a Duggar, there will be two Lauren Duggars, and two sisters married into one family.

That is too many overlaps for my comfort. ?

They will of course be referred to as  Siah's Lauren, and J'whicheveroneitis's Lauren.   I don't think Siah's Lauren will be happy about sharing her name.  She will probably try to make Lauren 1 (and Lauren 2) happen.  

• Upvote 10

On one side of my family I have cousins (brothers) who both married women named Ann/e* and to complicate this they have a cousin named Anne (not my cousin).  In conversation Anne the cousin is just Anne.  While wife of cousin/brother A is Anne-A and wife of cousin/brother B is Ann-B (with A/B being the first initial of the man's first name)

*not the real name.

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, clueliss said:

On one side of my family I have cousins (brothers) who both married women named Ann/e* and to complicate this they have a cousin named Anne (not my cousin).  In conversation Anne the cousin is just Anne.  While wife of cousin/brother A is Anne-A and wife of cousin/brother B is Ann-B (with A/B being the first initial of the man's first name)

*not the real name.

My dad’s youngest sister was Ann Maiden Name as she was unmarried for many years.

My dad’s oldest brother’s wife was named Ann obviously there were now 2 Ann’s with the same last name.

My mom’s name is Ann. So at 1 time there were 3 Ann’s with the same last name. My mom is the only one still alive.

• Upvote 5

Lauren Caldwell will immediately become Lauren Hope. I agree with the above post that the current Lauren will not be on board with name sharing.

• Upvote 9

56 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I could see something like Lauren and "the other Lauren" or Lauren and Jedediah's wife (for example).

"The other Lauren" would be so incredibly awful. Could you imagine being referred to as "the other . . . " on a regular basis? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

This made me realize that despite having 9 daughters, except for Jenny, none of their names are so common that it’s super likely that they will end up with a sister-in-law with the same name. 

The boys though mostly have some pretty common names, and were born during a time when “J” names for boys were very common. 

• Upvote 5

There’s a Jessica Seewald as well as Jessa, isn’t there? That’s probably the closest/most likely to double. Some of the boys do have more common names, but they’re not going to share a surname with anyone who has the same name and marries into the family.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Smee said:

There’s a Jessica Seewald as well as Jessa, isn’t there? That’s probably the closest/most likely to double. Some of the boys do have more common names, but they’re not going to share a surname with anyone who has the same name and marries into the family.

There was but Jessica got married and now she's Jessica Lester.  I did used to find that really confusing though. 

19 hours ago, clueliss said:

*not the real name.

This happened with two of my uncles but their names also start with the same first letter, so we have to say the uncle's whole name every time. ?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, LacyMay said:

"The other Lauren" would be so incredibly awful. Could you imagine being referred to as "the other . . . " on a regular basis? 

It would be terrible but after the heartlessness Lauren just showed with the cakes for her baby shower, I wouldn’t be shocked if she insisted on it. And if she didn’t get her way, I just have a feeling she’d be passive aggressive and make comments on how she was “the first Lauren Duggar.”

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4

I feel like my username is begging me to respond here.... one of my friends started dating and eventually married a woman with my name. Who was “the other” was a long-running conversation over the past decade. Despite my name being fairly uncommon, there always seems to be one other person in my orbit with the same name.

Doesn't Lauren have a unique middle name that she likes to highlight? I think she might enjoy being called first middle. The Caldwell’s already call their daughter Lauren Hope, so that would work. And honestly, context means you frequently don’t have to specify. 

Wasnt it the maxwells who started calling their own daughter Anna Marie when their son married and Anna?

eta: I’d only give about 1:3 odd of Lauren Caldwell marrying in. It almost seems too obvious. 

Edited by theotherelise
Betting odds
  • Upvote 9

Advanced issues found

39 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

Wasnt it the maxwells who started calling their own daughter Anna Marie when their son married and Anna?

Yes and no.  The maxwells made the new Anna go by Anna Marie. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

13 hours ago, theotherelise said:

Doesn't Lauren have a unique middle name that she likes to highlight? I think she might enjoy being called first middle

Her middle name is Milagro (Spanish for Miracle I think)

I would not want the duggars calling me by my middle name if that was it. She will be Lauren Mill-A-Grow before we know it. Or some other terrible pronunciation.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

On 9/20/2019 at 10:07 AM, freshlemonade said:

They will of course be referred to as  Siah's Lauren, and J'whicheveroneitis's Lauren.   I don't think Siah's Lauren will be happy about sharing her name.  She will probably try to make Lauren 1 (and Lauren 2) happen.  

I guess we aren’t as far from Ofsiah and OfJed/Ofjer as we hoped. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

Nah these folks nickname everyone. One of the Laurens will have or get a nickname and they'll call her LaLa or Lo or something totally random that doesn't make any sense

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic