IGNORED

Joy & Austin 27 - Joy and Austin lost baby Annabell, TRIGGER WARNING miscarriage and stillbirth

HerNameIsBuffy

On 6/9/2019 at 5:42 AM, VBOY9977 said:

I thought we weren’t supposed to do this anymore... 

(I was called out for it)

FJ is a free speech zone. Say what you like and take the heat. :)

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2019 at 6:04 AM, omgpleasestop said:

Israel, Samuel, Gideon, Garrett and Henry. They all look alike. 

I think Henry is one of the least Jim Bob looking baby. He and Spurgeon are little Jessa clones, and she's all Michelle. 

Gideon is the most to me. It's like you put Austin's nose on Jim Bob's face.

When Israel was first born I thought he was all Jim Bob but now I think he's a good mix between Jill (who I think is a female Jim Bob) and Dickhead

Samuel looks a lot like James to me, but I'm not sure which parent James looks more like

Garrett I have a real hard time placing. 

Felicity is a pretty good mix between her parents. I don't see much of JB in her at all, I think Jinger larger favors Michelle.

All the M kids except Michael look like Kellers to me. Michael looks like Josh who in turn looks like Michelle? So not a lot of JB in any of them either.

• Upvote 8

33 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I think James looks like Amy so it would be the Duggar side. 

They look like siblings!!! Genetics are fun

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Seems to me the Duggar’s have no recessive Genes ;)  you would think with that many children there would be a green eyed auburn haired throwback from Great Great Great  Aunt Jemima Roberta Or whatever .

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 8

13 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think  Jessa looks a lot like JB-

I think Jill looks a lot like JB.

With Jessa,I think she has Michelle's coloring,but some of JimBob's features,like her lips and teeth,to me,are shaped like JB"s

• Upvote 3

Just now, melon said:

I think Jill looks a lot like JB.

With Jessa,I think she has Michelle's coloring,but some of JimBob's features,like her lips and teeth,to me,are shaped like JB"s

Yes, that’s it. There are many times when I see a picture of Jessa from a certain angle,  she looks just like JB. Yes, Jill is 100% JB’s female clone.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Seems to me the Duggar’s have no recessive Genes ;)  you would think with that many children there would be a green eyed auburn haired throwback from Great Great Great  Aunt Jemima Roberta Or whatever .

IKR- my great grandma had 10 living children and there are blondes, brunettes, and red heads- all blue eyes, though, I'm pretty sure.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

While brown eyes are a dominate trait, the recessive genes took over my family.  I was the only one in my family to have brown eyes until my brothers daughter was born 7 years ago.  Dad has hazel eyes, Mom and 2 siblings all have blue eyes, DS, has blue eyes and DD has hazel eyes (dh has blue eyes as well). My sister has a blue eyed boy and a hazel eyed girl and my brother married a woman with brown eyes and got a brown eyed baby. Genetics are fun, as someone else said.  

• Upvote 2

Love genetics. My dad has brown eyes and my mother has green. I inherited her green eyes and both my siblings have brown eyes. My husband's parents are both blue eyed and all of their children have blue eyes. My kids both have my husbands blue eyes. 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

I think James looks like Amy so it would be the Duggar side. 

"James is secretly Amy's child" is my favorite Duggar conspiracy theory.

Edited by KeshetParparNesicha
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 26
  • I Agree 1

57 minutes ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

I’m pretty sure Amy jokingly mentioned this once. I could swear she made some sort of comment about how similar they look. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

James really does look like Amy, Amy looks like her mom and Deanna looks like her Dad, so I guess they all look like Jimmy Lee.

Genetics are fascinating. My maternal grandparents are British/Spaniards Caucasians, all of my aunts are blonde/blue or green eyes while my mom has brown hair/brown eyes... On my dad's side I have Native South American genes but out of my maternal side I'm the only grandchild with light colored eyes (Hazel/Amber right now, I had green eyes as a child) even though my aunts married Caucasians but I have my dad's skin tone. 

No great-grandchildren yet so we don't know if we'll pass those British genes, I'm hoping I'll get a blue eyed child someday, lol.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

I dunno, I think the Duggars lied about Jinger killing Rufus because they are part of some sort of deer worshiping cult is my favorite conspiracy.

Rufus Bless

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 17
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

A few Years ago when FJ had a fan fiction section someone wrote a “masterpiece” where Michelle fell for some  liberal enlightened man who had lines out of A Hallmark or Lifetime movie and was Jessas real father thus explaining why she does not look so much like the rest. 

• Haha 9

I really love the felicity had extra fingers which is why we only saw pictures of her in gloves for so long. Luckily the surgery was highly successful, you cant even tell where the extra finger was!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 23

6 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

I really love the felicity had extra fingers which is why we only saw pictures of her in gloves for so long. Luckily the surgery was highly successful, you cant even tell where the extra finger was!

I liked that one too. And I might have been evil enough to have encouraged a few because my dad really did have an extra finger and you really couldn’t tell where it was removed unless you knew what to look for. :lol4:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/12/2019 at 9:10 AM, TuringMachine said:

I think Henry is one of the least Jim Bob looking baby. He and Spurgeon are little Jessa clones, and she's all Michelle. 

Gideon is the most to me. It's like you put Austin's nose on Jim Bob's face.

When Israel was first born I thought he was all Jim Bob but now I think he's a good mix between Jill (who I think is a female Jim Bob) and Dickhead

Samuel looks a lot like James to me, but I'm not sure which parent James looks more like

Garrett I have a real hard time placing. 

Felicity is a pretty good mix between her parents. I don't see much of JB in her at all, I think Jinger larger favors Michelle.

All the M kids except Michael look like Kellers to me. Michael looks like Josh who in turn looks like Michelle? So not a lot of JB in any of them either.

James is all Amy so I am going to say he is a duggar through and through 

I can see jim bob and Michelle in Jessa. I think it is the colouring that throws her more to her Mother. Mind you Josie is fair and is a Mini Michelle.

What has suprised me over the years is how much Joy is similar to Jessa. There was a bridesmaids pic once that I would have sworn was Jessa. I think it is the Jawline. I think Jinger and Joy have similar eyes.

Another thing that suprises me is how much Jill and Jana looked alike under 5 and dont look alike now.

I also agree that Jill is the most Jim bob of the lot and I also think, though while James obviously favours Amy (and therefore JB). Justin stands out to me as the most Jim bob. I think of all the kids he is the most "unique" looking. I can't really place him and or campare him to his siblings. Jenni and Jordyn and Jill are also ones who I don't think look like other siblings. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I also agree that Jill is the most Jim bob of the lot and I also think, though while James obviously favours Amy (and therefore JB). Justin stands out to me as the most Jim bob. I think of all the kids he is the most "unique" looking. I can't really place him and or campare him to his siblings. Jenni and Jordyn and Jill are also ones who I don't think look like other siblings. 

I agree about Justin. Joe also looks very JB to me, at least when you look at pictures of young JB.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

And both seem to be very energetic and funny and naughty. James life could have been SO better being Amy's only brother (or kid, supposing she was old enough when he was born, which I doubt).

I think it was James who was threatened by Michelle when he was only what, 3 or 4 years old? I remember that happened in the first special "14 kids and pregnant" and it was disturbing. The poor toddler was crying because wanted to go shopping with mom, then Michelle talked to him (nothing could be heard) and he scaped running and scared. I'm sure Michelle *sweetly* remembered him about the rod.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 4

I just rewatched that clip but he's not running or scared. He just walks in quietly. If anything, she probably offered him a snack or treat when she gets back. For anyone interested, it starts at 13.20 in YouTube's 14 kids and pregnant again. 

Screenshot_20190613-093018_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Chewing Gum
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

My (immediate) family are all blue eyed (mine are more grey-blue), but Mr Smee has green eyes, FIL and 1 BIL have blue, MIL and other BIL have hazel. I was kind of hoping for a mix in our three kids, but they all have blue eyes of varying shades, at least so far - my eldest son’s do seem green in the centre at times and I don’t know how old they are when they “settle”. Aside from eye colour, my girls are quite different, with my youngest clearly favouring her father. My middle child looks like a clone of my sister - petite ballerina build, wide deep blue eyes and super long lashes. I find this fascinating because *I* don’t look like my sister at all - I remember mentioning “our dad” to someone we’d both known and seen on a weekly basis for over a year and he was like “whose dad?” then stared at us in shock when he realised we were related. 

• Upvote 1

Amy was 15 when James was born ... :think:

Edited by Iamtheway
Just to be clear I definitly don’t think she’s his mother just saying that it’s not impossible age vise.
  • Upvote 3

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic