IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 20: Girl Needs Some Serious Therapy

HerNameIsBuffy

I think Anna turning off comments is likely due to people posting and asking about Josh. I don’t think it implies guilt. I would shut down mine if people were posting stuff. 

I truly hope for the kids this is not true. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

4 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Interesting that Jed has turned off Instagram comments too.

The reason they turn off comments is the redditors rushing over to snark and ask questions. The Duggar Reddit sub is nothing but speculation on this and people rushing over to make comments on the Duggar Instas. People over there are commenting about this affecting Jed’s political ambitions.

They do this all the time- speculate on something, rush to the Duggar or Rodrigues social media pages, make comments then claim they are right about some theory because the comments got blocked or turned off.  

I have been digging and there is literally nothing on this outside of that random Facebook comment and the speculation. 

However,  note for reality’s sake that the FBI is not going to burst in for tax evasion or other scams unless the scams are interstate and BFDs.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, NancyDrewFan1989 said:

Anna just turned off her comments on Instagram for her recent photos of Mason. Also, she deleted the questions about Josh getting arrested. I don't think we will know more until an article is posted later on about this. Whether or not Josh was arrested the Duggars are going to have to respond in some capacity. 

They are going to have to respond to an internet SM rumor with no sources?

For everyone speculating about Derrick’s “storm’s coming” comment, it was a reference to TLC and the money. Not that I think InTouch is a great primary source but this article has everything in context.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/derick-dillard-slams-tlc-claims-jim-bob-set-up-counting-on-contract/

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

I agree it’s probably nothing and if people are making a connection to Jed then it’s wise to suspend comments. I don’t follow Reddit so I don’t know what folks are up to there.

i loathe the Duggars and all their faux ‘wholesomeness ‘ as well as Josh worming his way back into public approval but starting rumours like this just gives them more mileage to their ‘persecution’ complex.

• Upvote 13

17 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

I agree it’s probably nothing and if people are making a connection to Jed then it’s wise to suspend comments. I don’t follow Reddit so I don’t know what folks are up to there.

i loathe the Duggars and all their faux ‘wholesomeness ‘ as well as Josh worming his way back into public approval but starting rumours like this just gives them more mileage to their ‘persecution’ complex.

Those Reddit and  Facebook “Snark” groups are going to eventually send what few public train wrecks we have left dark. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, adidas said:

Nobody has any way of knowing this is the truth - I could be making it up just to be a drama llama ... but I nearly posted a few days ago that I hoped the birth of the new baby went well and that none of Josh’s skeletons sullied her birth like they did Meredith’s. But I deleted the post because I didn’t want to put a dark cloud over the baby’s birth and it’s nothing but speculation on my part. There have been a few other times I’ve had a weird feeling about celebrity happenings and then they’ve come true. Plenty of times they haven’t too. 

I kind of get what you are saying. I don't do get this with celebrities, but with people close to me. My feelings aren't 100% accurate, but it has happened enough times that I do pay attention to them with they happen.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Oh goodness I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for this to break any rules nor did I mean to speculate on the identity of victims, as said it’s been a hell of a day and I need to think before I post. I’m so sorry, 

@Peaches-n-Beans, I'm sorry yesterday was so rough for you, and I hope things are better, today and onward! :hug:

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I lean towards this being fake because there’s just literally no evidence right now. But I say that with caution because I thought the Josh Duggar molestations thing was fake until I saw the police report. Still, people (mostly on reddit) are really jumping the gun on this when all we have are totally unsubstantiated rumours. As much as I would love to see the Duggars go down, there’s just nothing there yet. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9

9 hours ago, indianabones said:

The fact that she has the time to actively delete said comments makes me question if it's true. Here's the blind item.

ykehf15726z31.png

What does “blind item” mean? I’m sorry, I haven’t heard it before.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

What does “blind item” mean? I’m sorry, I haven’t heard it before.

There is a site called Crazy Days and Nights that runs ‘blind items’, which are rumors about famous people with juicy details.  But the person behind CDAN admits that a lot of it is made up (this was the site that suggested Dillwank murdered a gay lover in Sintrul Merica). 

There was a related blind item supposedly about the Duggars last month but no one paid attention.  Now this FB page is claiming an FBI raid that confirms the ‘blind item’.

While I would love to see the Duggars taken down, I won’t believe it until a more reputable source picks it up.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

While I've seen some blind items be true, I've also seen a lot of them turn out not to be true. Anna is just about to have a baby and is having to deal with people asking about things that have not been reported on apart from on online forums. It's also sad that Jed has had to switch comments off as well because of things that have nothing to do with him, while I wouldn't personally want him to hold a political position, he has the right to run for office and should not be having Josh related things thrown at him either. 

• Upvote 10

We also need to be careful in the terms we use, as it can be sensitive and triggering for some people. 

As awful as Josh is - he is not a pedophile. He was a minor when he assaulted his victims. We have ZERO proof that adult Josh is sexually interested in children. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, raspberrymint said:

Suspect this rumor started to end Jed's political "career".  Just suspecting, don't come for me.

I feel like if that were the case, it would be a rumour directed at Jed. Everyone already knows Josh is a molesting, cheating creep, and making up an 'FBI raid' or 'criminal investigation' would be a weird way to try to bring down someone's political career when you know it's not true and nothing will come of it.

• Upvote 7

42 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

I would guess that if it was true, then there would be more credible sources by now.

That's my view, the abuse and Ashley Madison scandals were even reported on here in the UK, where the Duggar family are relatively unknown so any other scandal involving Josh would have attracted press by now. No records of him being arrested on any court website either. 

Someone commented on Joy's Instagram that she had a fight with Lauren after Lauren used the name Bella, other people commented to her that she shouldn't believe crap printed in tabloids and magazines, the poster replied it was on an Instagram page. People are too quick to take rumours as fact these days. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Anymore updates on the raid? I learned that Jed turned his Instagram comments off. Someone wrote an article on Patheos regarding the rumor. There are a few people who are posting about some famous person in Arizona who got raided last night thinking there was a mix up in the states by spelling. Do we know anything more? 

24 minutes ago, NancyDrewFan1989 said:

Anymore updates on the raid? I learned that Jed turned his Instagram comments off. Someone wrote an article on Patheos regarding the rumor. There are a few people who are posting about some famous person in Arizona who got raided last night thinking there was a mix up in the states by spelling. Do we know anything more? 

Just a wild rumor at this point. I think a news organization would have picked this up by now. 

• Upvote 4

Most likely fake but the timing is interesting.

Josh's first scandal was uncovered shortly after Michelle did the trans people are perverts robocall. For these rumors to spike shortly after Jed announced his candidacy is interesting.

• Upvote 4

I wondered why the comments were turned off on Jed's IG. I don't follow any of the Duggars, but I can't help but check what Jed is saying every now and then. I live in NWA, so that's my excuse. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ati_escapee said:

I wondered why the comments were turned off on Jed's IG. I don't follow any of the Duggars, but I can't help but check what Jed is saying every now and then. I live in NWA, so that's my excuse. 

Probably because he didn’t want comments of that nature on his page, especially if it’s untrue? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, viii said:

We also need to be careful in the terms we use, as it can be sensitive and triggering for some people. 

As awful as Josh is - he is not a pedophile. He was a minor when he assaulted his victims. We have ZERO proof that adult Josh is sexually interested in children. 

Thank you. I have tried to address that but I think languages barrier made me feel uncomfortable posting.

I think it’s unbelievable and horrific that people think a rumour from blind gossip is enough to post what I have seen here and on other sites. That shit is forever and if the whole thing is unrelated to Josh I have no idea how some will look in the mirror again. As if his poor children don’t suffer enough from the cult and when they are old enough to read on the internet.

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Just a wild rumor at this point. I think a news organization would have picked this up by now. 

That is what I am starting to think as well. However, someone did post earlier that there was a news crew at the Duggar owned car lot. Then again, the news could have picked up on the topic from Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

• Upvote 1

Beginning to think it was a hoax as well, but Anna could have put it all to bed with a  quick ‘I don’t know where this ridiculous rumor came from but it’s 100% not true’.   

• Upvote 6

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic