IGNORED

Erin & Chad 5: I’m Thoroughly Defrauded by Chad’s Attire

HerNameIsBuffy

I'm officially calling it Erin has to be pregnant, here is her latest picture for the boutique and they hashtaged it bump friendly. last time they were so blatant about something like that it was with Whitney and soon after she announced. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Latest picture of Erin has be wondering! I don’t see any notable bump. The dress is a little flown. EDCE30E3-B736-4213-AB70-EF160D4B395A.thumb.png.4baee53933ed9239077537631ee76cb5.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i like the solid dresses on Erin and Carlin in Whitney's photo, better than the floral one on Erin above it.  the contrast at the waistline is too abrupt for my preference.  

regarding her hashtag in the ad, it could just be marketing rather than a reference to herself.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

19 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I'm officially calling it Erin has to be pregnant, here is her latest picture for the boutique and they hashtaged it bump friendly. last time they were so blatant about something like that it was with Whitney and soon after she announced. 

I have breastfed both my kids, and can’t for the life of me work out how that dress is nursing friendly. I see a cross over, but it’s wayhigh, and even if you could hoik a boob out, you’d have no chance with the other side!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 11

40 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

I have breastfed both my kids, and can’t for the life of me work out how that dress is nursing friendly. I see a cross over, but it’s wayhigh, and even if you could hoik a boob out, you’d have no chance with the other side!

Anything is nursing friendly. If your nipples are long enough ;)

I hated nursing and I did it for over 2 years straight. I did make a lot of my clothing become nursing friendly by just hiking my shirt all the way up or pulling a loose neck shirt way down (and stretching it out). I will never miss nursing. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

Another photo shoot? Erin seems like she lives at the photographer (and her kids live there too!) Carson seems like a sweetie, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Did Erin and Chad add a cat to the family? In her most recent instagram post, the last picture has Brooklyn cuddling with a kitten asleep. I really can't figure out if it's a real cat or not. 

Edited by Carm_88
  • Upvote 1

Someone please reassure me that she did not put mascara on her baby because it *really* looks like she put mascara on her baby 56018f5f7105aaa6f8fcb7d6bfd6c36c.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 8

She put mascara on her baby.  

I have no room to talk.  When mine was three years old I had her in halloween costumes dressed up as Holly GoLightly and of course dance recitals all with a full face and fake hair to boot.  And everyone I know does the same thing. 

Edited by QuiverDance
  • Rufus Bless 1

I was in a beauty pageant when I was three. I think I was second runner-up? And my mom was mad because the little girl who won had bleached hair. In 1968. But I'm pretty sure I had on mascara, the old kind you rubbed a brush over, and rouge and a little lipstick. Anyway, I wasn't in any more pageants, guess Mom thought the deck was stacked against honey-colored hair. ?

I'm not for it, but at least, I think, it's just on the tips? so it probably didn't get in her eyes...?

I am 100% against putting makeup on kids unless it is just for fun, like to play dress up or for a costume. Children are perfect and putting makeup on them tells them at a very young age that their looks are inadequate. Excuse my language -but fuck that! 

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 6

I am 100% against putting makeup on kids unless it is just for fun, like to play dress up or for a costume. Children are perfect and putting makeup on them tells them at a very young age that their looks are inadequate. Excuse my language -but fuck that! 

Agreed... it’s one thing to let kids wear makeup for performances or special occasions once they’re old enough to appreciate getting all dolled up, but is a 1yo even capable of that kind of makeup fascination?

Putting mascara on a literal baby to make the baby more pleasing for YOU to look at just rubs me the wrong way.
  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Lemchop said:

Agreed... it’s one thing to let kids wear makeup for performances or special occasions once they’re old enough to appreciate getting all dolled up, but is a 1yo even capable of that kind of makeup fascination?

Putting mascara on a literal baby to make the baby more pleasing for YOU to look at just rubs me the wrong way.

Yep. Exactly this. Dance recitals, costumes, or special events are one thing. I get why makeup is needed for those - especially performances because it helps people see your features better from the audience. But if they really did put mascara on Everly without having a reason for it then that’s kind of just messed up to me. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

To play devil’s advocate, could it be that Everly was crying and her lashes got clumpy and look like she has mascara? 

My friend’s kid has super long lashes and every time she cries, she looks like she has mascara on. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

To play devil’s advocate, could it be that Everly was crying and her lashes got clumpy and look like she has mascara? 

My friend’s kid has super long lashes and every time she cries, she looks like she has mascara on. 

Yes.  That was my first thought too.  I know a little boy who looks as though he is wearing mascara every time he gets tears in his eyes.  His lashes are so long they actually get tangled.

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1

^ I'm going to hope fervently that that's what's going on here, because mascara on a baby is some J-Rod level nincompoopery.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

I was doubting if it was mascara or just great eyelashes, but the right eyelash has the little *dots* (sorry, I don't know the English name) that mascara leaves. I just can't understand that anybody puts makeup in a 1 year old baby. Not only it's unhealthy (because a baby is eventually going to touch it and mascara can go inside the eyes!!!) it's also awful to see. Makeup don't make babies look cuter, but the opposite, they look sad in my opinion.

• Upvote 8

My husband and I have the thinnest and shortest lashes. But somehow we produced boys with the longest lashes. If they are wet they do look like they have some stellar mascara on. 

Zoey has very long lashes too. Maybe the Bates babies just have crazy eyelashes. 

E10C3A99-3B78-4C66-A5E6-3132CFF13CC1.jpeg

• Upvote 3

I wouldn't have believed it, but I think she put mascara on that baby. That's insane.

The tips of the lashes are darker than the part at the roots. It's like she only applied it to the ends of the lashes. (That's probably all you can do, with a wiggling toddler)

I can see Erin being struck by the beauty of her baby's eyes, and deciding to do a mini-photo shoot to show them off. Then she might look at the pics and decide that Everly's eyes would show even better with mascara. So she applied the mascara and took a few more pics.

That's what I think happened.

Edited by Hisey
  • Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic