IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 5 - Carlin Is Still Engaged?

HerNameIsBuffy

On 5/29/2019 at 11:07 AM, lumpentheologie said:

I don't think it has a lot to do with voting.  Voting (even for federal elections) is always run by the states, so I think it still wouldn't be "for federal purposes."  I've never had to show any kind of ID to vote, though, I just tell them my name and it's on the list, and I sign my signature next to the signature they have on file.  

It's mostly an illegal immigration thing. A lot of states had loopholes where illegal immigrants could obtain driver's licenses, and could then access a lot via that ID. 

The law was proposed by the 9/11 Commission as terrorism prevention, but lay dormant until the Trump admin started pushing it again in 2017 (presumably as a crackdown on "illegals").

I'm really surprised that it's not getting more press. 

Edited by nausicaa
  • Upvote 4

Rufus bless, all hail Rufus!

I have nothing to snark about CarVan's wedding: from the limited pics I saw on US Weekly's website and on here, she looks nice and put together, her dress is really nice and fits her well, the venue looks amazing, the dance pictures look sweet, the bridesmaid dresses look nice and they nailed it with the hair up-dos, AND it looks like they served their guests real food!

Horrible beliefs notwithstanding. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:

I guess they're just groping asses on camera now? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.35.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.35.24 PM.png

Multiple things going on in this picture along with the ass grabbing - skinny strap dress for one (didn’t take her long) and who is taking these pictures?? Also it looks like they actually figured out the kissing thing so props 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

Ok so...young, married fundies think this is acceptable now?? So weird. I'm sorry I just don't get it. It just seems so visually aggressive and like they're showing off the fact they can be sexual now. I wonder would he have done that if Kelton had not grabbed Josie's butt in public last year. Can't imagine Chad, John, Zach, or Bobby doing that for a picture.  Maybe I'm an old prune but I don't want my butt grabbed with people watching...and I'm SO far from conservative. Just wow....

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

So this is a thing for them now? Posting pics of the fundie maiden-turned-wife getting her ass grabbed? I am also curious who took the picture. A cameraman?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

They could have set it up on a chair and done self timer. I would t be shocked if they walked around with a collapsible tri pod ?

Also I cant NOT post this picture.... I know I know, try not to post pictures unless they are super important but come on ?? 

I didn’t know Evan had a full make up glam photo shoot with tiger beat scheduled while they were on the honeymoon.

what is going on in this photo ???

BE7FE1C5-26DC-4283-B3CF-2DA516985902.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 20
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

So this is a thing for them now? Posting pics of the fundie maiden-turned-wife getting her ass grabbed? I am also curious who took the picture. A cameraman?

Maybe they brought Israel Dillard.  He is an experienced cameraman, after all.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 35

That is one very strappy dress. I’m kinda jealous. My summer options fit into 2 categories: muumuu or yo she’s displaying everything ??‍♀️

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 19tacos&counting said:

They could have set it up on a chair and done self timer. I would t be shocked if they walked around with a collapsible tri pod ?

Also I cant NOT post this picture.... I know I know, try not to post pictures unless they are super important but come on ?? 

I didn’t know Evan had a full make up glam photo shoot with tiger beat scheduled while they were on the honeymoon.

what is going on in this photo ???

BE7FE1C5-26DC-4283-B3CF-2DA516985902.png

All I can think about is this video.I just had sex SNL

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

All I can think about is this video.I just had sex SNL

Hopefully they didn't call their parents right after it was done. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Evan looks a lot more relaxed and natural now that he's getting his end away, and a lot less like Zoolander. 

Carlin has been taking kissing pose lessons from Alyssa. Gotta put that leg in the air!

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

As long as the butt-grabbing is consensual I will endorse it.  I see no need to editorialize virgin drinks, tho, it just comes off as smug or protesting a bit too much ya know.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

They act as if the world cares about their PDAs. I wonder if their parents filled their heads with that garbage? I just wonder how they feel when they finally discover that most sane adults do not operate like that, and that real life and marriage is not a 24/7/365 fairytale?  Just another mind screw.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

Anyone else thinking not all the drinks are virgin? 

Fundies make it very clear they don’t drink. Kelly has said before they don’t drink. And Jill, or jinger, said they were drinking grape juice and not wine. Jesus turned water into win files not grape juice. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Fundies make it very clear they don’t drink. Kelly has said before they don’t drink. And Jill, or jinger, said they were drinking grape juice and not wine. Jesus turned water into win files not grape juice. 

This actually isn’t true. Plenty of fundies drink. There is more to the fundy world than Bates and Duggars.

• Upvote 19

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

Anyone else thinking not all the drinks are virgin? 

I hope not, if alcohol was something Evan or Carlin wanted to try. Even the Amish get a rumspringa.

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Hopefully they didn't call their parents right after it was done. 

A uni friend's high school ex did something like that. They didn't have sex during their relationship (2 years, so FOREVER in teen terms), somehow that came out and everyone in school knew. That must have left him with some deep psychological scars... When we were sitting in a lecture, a picture popped up on her tablet screen. Her ex sent a pic: "Morning after sex selfie!!!111!!!!11111!!!!" With him lying a bed and a girl ?‍♀️ (the girl was asleep, I hope she found out, broke up with him and sued his ass ) We were sitting in the 2nd row, Prof just walking past...

If we posted a comment under the "Virgin drink" pic, what kind of response would we get?

Something like "A lot of couples have trouble in the beginning! That's no reason to resort to drinking!! :smiley-signs136:

Edited by squiddysquid
If we posted a comment under the "Virgin drink" pic, what kind of response would we get? something like "A lot of couples have trouble in the beginning! That's no reason to resort to drinkin
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Continue here:

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic